It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC's Colonel Sanders tricks his way into UN to pose for 'official' photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

"A man impersonating the Kentucky Fried Chicken founder Colonel Sanders managed to dupe his way into the UN headquarters in New York and shake hands with a senior official. "

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I love it! What a great idea by KFC.

Not to mention it brings some real security questions to the surface....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
thats pretty funny, i wonder if any one is going to be in trouble for it though

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This can't be serious....any chance this is just an "official" guy who looks like Col. Sanders?

If it's true thats the best dupe since the guy who used to dress up like referees and umpires to get onto the field at major sporting events.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TonyClifton
This can't be serious....any chance this is just an "official" guy who looks like Col. Sanders?

If it's true thats the best dupe since the guy who used to dress up like referees and umpires to get onto the field at major sporting events.

Nope, its for real. Very for real.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

"A man impersonating the Kentucky Fried Chicken founder Colonel Sanders managed to dupe his way into the UN headquarters in New York and shake hands with a senior official. "

I call trick on this one! If it was a Halloween stunt, and he was impersonating the original Colonel, the costume should have been a lot more gruesome since the guy has been dead for quite a while.

I wonder if he would have been let in, if he was truely impersonating?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
KFC at the UN, huh?

I actually like KFC (original recipe) quite a lot. But the brand has crashed... at least, in my neck of the woods. The franchises here are scuzzy and the employees care as much about service as the slaughterhouse does about those birds they cook up.

Colonel Sanders would roll over in his sand box if he could see what they've done with his legacy.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Ahhh, but you see the evil plot? To get KFC genetically altered, hormoned laced chicken into the food supply of every nation!

Quite the stunt after Oprah gave away fee coupons for grilled KFC samples!

Heck, do they pain those grill stripes on, or what?

top topics

join