It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Amero Coinage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Fair enough, the title of the thread is wrong.

However, I still see no way that you can call this an amero.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's like art, yo! Ease up on the fella, he's just trying to share some of his cool coinage, and never once made a false, outlandish or wildly exaggerated claim.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Because that's what it is, what else would you call it. Its an uncirculated amero made for collectors only, it has no value and isn't the official coin.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
It's like art, yo! Ease up on the fella, he's just trying to share some of his cool coinage, and never once made a false, outlandish or wildly exaggerated claim.

"Actual Amero Coinage". That is false, outlandish, and wildly inaccurate.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Because that's what it is, what else would you call it. Its an uncirculated amero made for collectors only, it has no value and isn't the official coin.

By the creators own words it isnt the amero. It is a collectors coin with the amero tag on it, to draw attention to the fact that there may someday be a REAL amero. The creator said it himself, not me.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longtimegone
Dude you are such a loser.

At least say who it is directed toward if you are going to try and take this thread down this road....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

By the creators own words it isnt the amero. It is a collectors coin with the amero tag on it, to draw attention to the fact that there may someday be a REAL amero. The creator said it himself, not me.

Yes my point exactly so its not the actual amero, it was made for collectors. Your pointing out exactly what i was saying, but its in different words. Its still an amero, granted not a real amero, we already decided the OP messed up on the title.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I had some prototype Battlestar Galactica Cubits when I was a kid. Does that make Battlestar Galactica true?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes my point exactly so its not the actual amero, it was made for collectors. Your pointing out exactly what i was saying, but its in different words. Its still an amero, granted not a real amero, we already decided the OP messed up on the title.

No i get you, and we are almost on the same page now. I still think, however, that it is dangerous to call it the amero.
Amero has obvious connotations to it.

What it truly is that you have is an artists rendering of what he thinks the amero may look like.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No i get you, and we are almost on the same page now. I still think, however, that it is dangerous to call it the amero.
Amero has obvious connotations to it.

What it truly is that you have is an artists rendering of what he thinks the amero may look like.

Yep, now we are on the same page, awesome.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
would'nt the real amero also have images of canada and mexico on it.
i dont think it'll all be eagles and liberty and stars. they would have to represent all of north america

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulsterman
would'nt the real amero also have images of canada and mexico on it.
i dont think it'll all be eagles and liberty and stars. they would have to represent all of north america

Look real close my friend, its an eagle on the north American continent.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Really?

So the items in the pictures aren't "actual"? They certainly don't appear to be "imaginary".

And the maker of them calls them "Amero". I suppose he could have just as easily called them "Battlestar Galactica Cubits", no?

They sure look like "coinage" to me, but I suppose they could be, oh I don't know, tiddlywinks?

Imaginary Battlestar Galactica Cubit Tiddlywinks!

I guess I just don't understand where the apparently high level of frustration is coming from in this thread. I never felt for a second likethe OP was being deceptive, but that's just me...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Really?

So the items in the pictures aren't "actual"? They certainly don't appear to be "imaginary".

And the maker of them calls them "Amero". I suppose he could have just as easily called them "Battlestar Galactica Cubits", no?

They sure look like "coinage" to me, but I suppose they could be, oh I don't know, tiddlywinks?

Imaginary Battlestar Galactica Cubit Tiddlywinks!

I guess I just don't understand where the apparently high level of frustration is coming from in this thread. I never felt for a second likethe OP was being deceptive, but that's just me...

My point is, we have been seeing these threads about the amero for years. So many people have claimed they have the amero in hand.

Problem is, none do. And therefore, all are perpetuating the myths of the Amero.

I dont think the OP was TRYING to be deceptive, but he was none the less.

Calling it the "actual amero" is a lie. Period.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

thanks for the clarification.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join