It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death - If you had to choose.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Agreed, I've protested a few times with home made billboards etc, telling people to research Bilderberg watch "Wakeup Call Remastered" etc, cops even stopped and chatted with us and asked what we we're doing, and we replied, "We have no problem with you, we're just trying to make people aware of the situations occurring in this time"

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Irishwolf

Good point, I'd have to have some UV9000 rated sun glasses to enjoy the full beauty of mass destruction. I think I'd choose this, because I know there would be virtually no pain once that wave of fire hit me. =\

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It doesn't have to be death by nuclear bomb, or destruction of the earth does it? I would rather not die that way.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here's an interesting little quiz:

www.gotoquiz.com...

I did it a few weeks ago and it told me I would die saving someone's life. Not quite what I expected, but thinking about it I really wouldn't mind going out that way.

Otherwise, a nice quick heart attack.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think that I would prefer to die in my sleep. I know, i'm boring.

I've heard the coolest way to go would be via Black Hole. I've heard that it would stretch us all kind of funny ways. But then again I've also heard that we would see light shining through from another universe right before we would die. So maybe, we wouldn't die after all. Maybe just wind up in another dimension of sorts, which I guess would still be categorized as "death", meaning death to our current existence and everything involved with it. Meaning we would start a new phase of life.

So, i'd have to probably choose the Black Hole Death.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

That would be a kick ass way to go. I think i would choose that as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I would like to die by being chased by a horde of hot naked women who run me off a cliff. Like in "Monty Python and The Meaning of Life".
Just joking.

In seriousness I would prefer a warrior's death. Go down fighting, defiant to the end. You may denigrate that stance but I have a warriors spirit and dying a good death while fighting for a honorable cause is fine with me.

From that quiz...
b]How will I die?
Your Result: You will die in a car accident.
Please, continue to buckle up, and try not to speed. More likely than not, it will happen very randomly and quickly. Occasionally, this result stands for death in a plane crash. Do not fear transportation. Avoid becoming a hermit, you cannot escape fate.
Result Breakdown:
88% You will die in a car accident.
84% You will die from a terminal illness.
83% You will die while having sex.
79% You will die in a nuclear holocaust.
77% You will die of boredom.
74% You will be murdered.
60% You will die in your sleep.
53% You will die while saving someone's life.
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz
Funny that I always thought I might.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

3rd one down, die whilst having sex.

I change my choice, to this.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

It would make for a "orgasmic transition" wouldn't it?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I took that quiz.......

How will I die?
Your Result: You will die in a nuclear holocaust.

The country responsible will be an unexpected one. I hope that you will be close to the epicenter of the explosion. Radiation is terrible. Your death, however, will always be remembered.
You will die in a car accident.

You will be murdered.

You will die while having sex.

You will die in your sleep.

You will die while saving someone's life.

You will die of boredom.

You will die from a terminal illness.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by doped00]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I would choose jumping out of a plane dressed as a gorilla without a 'chute, and, yell "Suck my balls!!" to get George Bush Jr's attention right before I landed on him. Would be awesome right until I smacked the ground, not to mention serving a purpose...lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here's Neil DeGrasse Tyson, an Astrophysicist explaining what dying in a black hole would be like:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I like your style Rev, nuclear F**k fireball. Quick and to the point.

I live near a Nuclear Facility, it's only 7 klicks away, if that mother goes off, i'm sure I won't have time to scratch my nuts before I go.

And to answer your question, peacefully in my sleep while the people in the car I'm driving are freaking out just before the head-on collision with a dump truck....what do I care I died 300 feet ago.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join