It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levi Johnston: ‘I have things that will hurt’ Sarah Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Levi Johnston: ‘I have things that will hurt’ Sarah Palin

rawstory.com...

Milking fifteen minutes into a questionable career is one thing, but apparently the one man wrecking crew intent on humiliating Alaska's former governor is also a gentleman.

Claiming that Sarah Palin "joked about her son Trig's Down Syndrome, calling him her 'retarded baby'" and other things is just part of Levi Johnston's "job" now, but he won't reveal things that "could" and "will hurt her."

Johnston, who fathered a child with Palin's daughter Bristol and has since been leaking dirt about the former vice-president candidate, is now hinting that there may be even bigger scandals he's not discussing.

According to Johnston, after he and Bristol broke up the Palins shut him out, and since then the battle has been escalating. In a new interview, he told CBS's Maggie Rodriguez, "When she started coming out with these things and saying things about me, it was kind of like, alright, it's time, we're going to take the gloves off, I'm going to tell a little bit of something."

I love American Politics! It's a far cry from being as trashy as the Brits but it comes fairly close.

Of course Levi is going to milk his "15min" for all it's worth. He was used as a "family values" whore and now has been left to his own devices by the Palin people. The Palin PR people must be absoulute fools. Didn't they ever hear of "hush money"??? You don't leave people with dangerous info twisting in the wind. What did they expect.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Speaking of his fifteen minutes, shouldn't his have long since been over???

The very fact that her daughter was actually dating this guy is plenty embarrassing for Sarah Palin.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ridiculous!! I should hope that Sarah would have the maturity and positive outlook to joke about an unfortunate situation! My wife and I have faced this situation (we got lucky and the child recovered), and we made a great many jokes to cope with our sadness. We also discussed what small "victories" we could grab onto to find happiness in a sad situation!

Why doesn't Levi just go ahead and tell about the sexual preferences of his underage conquest, and pose for Playgirl as well?

What a world-class loser!! Father a baby out of wedlock, and then dish on the family that is taking care of it!

This kid is very lucky that Sarah is a celebrity now, because her political career and fame is probably the only thing keeping that kid from underneath a 4x4 truck, or out of the sites of a Bear-killing hunting rifle!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by whaaa

Speaking of his fifteen minutes, shouldn't his have long since been over???

The very fact that her daughter was actually dating this guy is plenty embarrassing for Sarah Palin.

Perhaps, but ex. Gov. Palin is still milking her "15min" also. You put yourself in the spotlight and you find that it shines much brighter than you ever thought it would. I don't blame her one bit for the $$$ she is making with her books and speaking engagements, but she should quit whining and own up to her foibles, background and history.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Why is this kid still around? Doesn't he realize what a complete ass he is making of himself? He sounds like a 13 year old girl gossiping with her girlfriends after school!
HEY LEVI - NO ONE CARES!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Why is this kid still around? Doesn't he realize what a complete ass he is making of himself? He sounds like a 13 year old girl gossiping with her girlfriends after school!
HEY LEVI - NO ONE CARES!!!

Who's to blame for putting this kid in the spotlight in the first place? That's why he is still around. Palin made him famous.

American politics has turned into a media money generator, akin to Hollywood celebrities and Sports figures. People are interested in People; especially famous people that they can vicarioulsy live their banal, boring lives thru.
If you don't want the scrutiny of being a public figure; stay home and mind your own business.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Levi John is just an opportunist. I doubt he has anymore further than his personal opinions over the Palin family. Yes Palin is part of the fringe element, we know, and theres nothing further.

Levi has really tried to make a brand out of himself.... to be frank I think its a low form of trying to make cash a name out for yourself. He gave us his take, now its time for the rest of us to move along for petes sakes. I dont know why anybody still pays attention.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
He will meet with an "unfortunate accident"

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Why doesn't Levi just go ahead and tell about the sexual preferences of his underage conquest, and pose for Playgirl as well?

What a world-class loser!! Father a baby out of wedlock, and then dish on the family that is taking care of it!

This kid is very lucky that Sarah is a celebrity now, because her political career and fame is probably the only thing keeping that kid from underneath a 4x4 truck, or out of the sites of a Bear-killing hunting rifle!!

Spoken like a god-fearing conservative. Nothing like calling out a kid for a mistake and then saying "he might be killed....." wink-wink...

Sorry - this dude was yanked out of his life and thrown into the worldwide stage, against his will (remember that?) for no reason other than to make it appear that the Anointed One's daughter wasn't up to no good. It didn't work.

If Sarah has got something to hide, and he knows about it, I hope it comes out for no reason other than to watch her squirm.

Playgirl? He's young and stupid (I mean, hey - he screwed a Palin!) so in that little mind of his, a fistful of cash goes a looooooooong way.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by shrike071]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shrike071

Well, you got me on the Conservative part.....and a little on the killing him for his mistake, because I have to admit, half my motivation would have been for getting my daughter pregnant! However, the other half of my motivation, and the reason for my rant, is that he is still carrying on with this thing!

I certainly agree that the Palin's are equally to blame!! The daughter was just as guilty, and the Palin political machine aimed the spotlight on the whole situation! I started expecting to see a shotgun wedding up there!

I was a little iffy on McCain, and when he chose Palin, without even meeting her first, my vote went directly to Obama.

As far as Playgirl, I think this kid is on the same path as Anna Nicole and Paris Hilton..... a little too much fame, a little too much exposure, and the lure of more cash and fame.......he is running the luge right now without a helmet! Hopefully the cash will help his kid, and his brash youthfulness will shield him until he comes to his senses........but he should really shut up for awhile!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Sounds like to me that Levi has gone all Rogue and Maveriky on the Palin clan.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

If your getting at what I think your getting at, which is about the "retarded baby" comment. while the knee jerk reaction is that it is horrible. Most likely is the light way of dealign with the downs. Doesn't mean she doesn't love the baby, just how they are dealing with it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This guy is a total tool.

He needs to go ahead and get himself a life outside of the spotlight so the rest of us don't have to hear about him anymore.

new topics

top topics

join