It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new film- Iron sky -nazis on the moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I shall place this new film in the disclosure category of 'The Men who Stare at Goats'. They comically dispense the ideas that have basis in truth, thus telling us its true if we have eyes to see, but to the larger population it only makes them smug in their ignorance.

I see no reason why the Nazi's couldn't have made it to the moon and started a base there. Keep in mind our own Lockheed Martin had the first successful Anti-Gravity tests in the late sixties. As disclosed by Boyd Bushman of Skunkworks.

Has no one here seen the Project Camelot interview of Joseph Farrell? Watch this before thinking they couldn't have done anything so 'crazy' and 'out of this world'.
www.youtube.com...

And I think Igor Witkowski is in on that jazz too:
www.igorwitkowski.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Die Glocke (German for "The Bell") is the name of a purported top secret Nazi scientific technological device. The only source for this is the books of Polish aerospace defence journalist[1] and military historian[2] Igor Witkowski, which claim it to be a secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe. The topic has been popularized by Nick Cook, Joseph P. Farrell and conspiracy theory websites, associating it with Nazi occultism and antigravity or free energy research.

The public is just now reaching the free energy stage, with mainstream news of 'magnetic electricity' and the concept of Zero-point energy becoming the norm.

'Quantum theory tells us that so-called "empty space" is not truly empty, but is the 
seat of myriad energetic quantum processes.  Specifically, quantum field theory tells us that, even in empty space, fields (e.g., the electromagnetic field) continuously fluctuate about their zero baseline values.  The energy associated with these fluctuations is called zero-point energy (ZPE), reflecting the fact that such activity remains even at a temperature of absolute zero.  Such a concept is almost certain to have profound implications for future space travel, as we will now discuss.'

www.stardrive.org...

Researchers have discovered a magnetic equivalent to electricity: single magnetic charges that can behave and interact like electrical ones. The work is the first to make use of the magnetic monopoles that exist in special crystals known as spin ice.Writing in Nature journal, a team showed that monopoles gather to form a "magnetic current" like electricity.’

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

New Film? Yea in 2011!!

Wasn't that 1st trailer just a joke and not supposed to be a feature film at the beginning? It's a follow up of 'Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning'.

The fimlmakers (Finland) started the filmstudio Star Wreck Studios and are the initiators of the webservice Wreck A Movie. Iron Sky is their product.

I thought I saw adds, pix and a trailer of it about some months ago ..... there are even pictures of the actors in between takes on the web.

Last May:
3.bp.blogspot.com...

July 2008, the Iron Sky team with merchandise:
www.bronson.fi...

I have heard and read all kinds of different stories about Iron Sky, they are even on Facebook and MySpace but I'm still not quite sure IF there indeed is an official movie of substancial length due to come out .....

On Facebook they state the release is in 2011 .......

guess I'm confused now

better read the officail site then
www.ironsky.net

It's probably that weird concept of movie making in this way that makes me confused.

What I've seen so far of Iron Sky, tickles my curiosity.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just had a funny thought - these space Nazis have grown up in 1/6th Earth's gravity.... They may kick but up on the Moon, down here they would get their behinds handed to them by a 6 year old girl

Oh man I hope that features as one of the jokes!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion.

[edit on October 28th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Looking forward to this for a while..and got a massive crush on the female nazi officer lol

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2000 Yards
There has always been among weak, unimaginative people who have sympathies for the Nazis, or were impressed by their uniforms,

You have to admit, the uniforms were cool....!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
To the Moon with Werner von Braun.
We know Nazi saucers existed in fantasy in photos and
in many video presentations of the same photos and documents.

However only the Foo became popular.
What about a rod or zeppelin space cruiser with 11" steel walls.
After all the anti gravity technology has no weight lifting limitation.

Prior to the war, the Nazis were searching for new ideas, experimenting with and building various weapons and craft not prohibited by the Treaty of Versaille. A primary contractor in this field, was the Count (“Graf) Ferdinand von Zeppelin. There were a total of three important craft named the “Graf Zeppelin”, the LZ-127 (775 feet long, commissioned 1928, hangered at Frankfort), the LZ-130 (completed at Friedrichshafen, test flown 9/14/38, last flight 8/22/39, hangered at Frankfort), and the 1,000 foot long “Super Zeppelin”, the LZ-131 (work on which was purportedly stopped at outbreak of war [1939-40]). The LZ-127 and LZ-130 were dismantled, and on May 6,1940, their two hangers at Frankfort were ceremoniously blown up on the second anniversary of the Hindenburg disaster1. The rather senseless destruction of two large dirigibles and their hangers at Frankfort seemed to have been calculated to convince the world that the Nazi dirigible program—and the “Super Zeppelin” as well—were discontinued, dismantled, or destroyed—a big ceremony to cover something important up. What’s more, an acquaintance from Frankfort said the hangers are still there.

That last of the Zeppelins or was the first rod under construction.
And with walls thick enough to survive in space radiation.
Guess they misjudged the radiation levels back then

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

for extra speed man! lol

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toveri

Originally posted by anti72
nice graphics, really..I just wondered why the Ufo´s have jet AND antigrav engines

Why, that's simple. One is for nullifying inertia and the other is for manouvering...

Not to mention rocket engines look wicked.

Jim Wihelmsen (paraphrase) said that the downfall of the Nazi flying saucer program was that they did not know during the development that they could not shoot conventional weapons across and through two different gravity fields.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
I shall place this new film in the disclosure category of 'The Men who Stare at Goats'. They comically dispense the ideas that have basis in truth, thus telling us its true if we have eyes to see, but to the larger population it only makes them smug in their ignorance.

I see no reason why the Nazi's couldn't have made it to the moon and started a base there. Keep in mind our own Lockheed Martin had the first successful Anti-Gravity tests in the late sixties. As disclosed by Boyd Bushman of Skunkworks.

Has no one here seen the Project Camelot interview of Joseph Farrell? Watch this before thinking they couldn't have done anything so 'crazy' and 'out of this world'.
www.youtube.com...

And I think Igor Witkowski is in on that jazz too:
www.igorwitkowski.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Die Glocke (German for "The Bell") is the name of a purported top secret Nazi scientific technological device. The only source for this is the books of Polish aerospace defence journalist[1] and military historian[2] Igor Witkowski, which claim it to be a secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe. The topic has been popularized by Nick Cook, Joseph P. Farrell and conspiracy theory websites, associating it with Nazi occultism and antigravity or free energy research.

The public is just now reaching the free energy stage, with mainstream news of 'magnetic electricity' and the concept of Zero-point energy becoming the norm.

'Quantum theory tells us that so-called "empty space" is not truly empty, but is the 
seat of myriad energetic quantum processes.  Specifically, quantum field theory tells us that, even in empty space, fields (e.g., the electromagnetic field) continuously fluctuate about their zero baseline values.  The energy associated with these fluctuations is called zero-point energy (ZPE), reflecting the fact that such activity remains even at a temperature of absolute zero.  Such a concept is almost certain to have profound implications for future space travel, as we will now discuss.'

www.stardrive.org...

Researchers have discovered a magnetic equivalent to electricity: single magnetic charges that can behave and interact like electrical ones. The work is the first to make use of the magnetic monopoles that exist in special crystals known as spin ice.Writing in Nature journal, a team showed that monopoles gather to form a "magnetic current" like electricity.’

news.bbc.co.uk...

Believe it or not, that is going to be the secret to space travel and going to the stars. Finding out how to manipulate gravity and lessen the weight of objects. I've already known that from the Bell experiment, the Aurora craft which has rotating liquid of some sort that negates mass and others. One that I do remember is a demonstration where on public access over 20 years ago where this thin old man demonstrated that he could make this iron rod lighter by using a rotating wheel that was connected to the rod from the spokes of the wheel. People even came up and knew that it was heavy when lifted, once he started the wheel into motion at a high rate of speed, it was lighter and people came up to test it by lifting it before and after. I think rotational and magnatism is the key.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It's interesting how the motorbike traveling along the moon road, in the trailer, is on the left side of the road...

As I recall, the Germans drive on the right... not the left.

I wonder if this is another subliminal Hollywood pop at making the Brits the bad guys again.

Otherwise, it looks like it could be a great film, and I'm looking forward to it being released.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
As I recall, the Germans drive on the right... not the left.

Hey that's right... Good eye.

But have you noticed in car adverts sometimes the reg plate is something like HA101 1A? That's cos they only make the one advert but they can flip the footage for the different countries to save cost - HA101 1A would be A1 101AH the other way.

Maybe (just maybe) that's the thinking here as well?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Love the pitch :

"Get ready, the 4th reich is here."

So true.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2000 Yards
There has always been among weak, unimaginative people who have sympathies for the Nazis, or were impressed by their uniforms, or their anti-Semitism, those who would like to think that the Nazis really were superior human beings who had flying saucers and space travel and Moon bases. It's a romantic notion for these foolish, weak-willed people who would like to have their decisions made for them by a totalitarian government, and their fear-induced racial hatred government approved.

The sad thing is, because fools and fanatics are sometimes good at getting things done, a Fourth Reich might someday come about (not in my lifetime, fortunately), with such advanced technology and all the trimmings. Human beings have a knack for making fantasy come true.

But these things don't exist at the moment except in fiction. And anyone who believes otherwise is pathetic.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by 2000 Yards]

Nice omniscience once again, powdered with vulgarity and unfortunate comparisons. Too many of your kind on ATS i think. Or is it the human race ?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
looks GREAT!

but one question (yes im the one who will ask this)

where do the space nazis get their supplies?

sorry, but this is bothering me.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I liked it better when it was called "Rocketship Galileo"

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Been watching this for years. Can't wait until it finally comes out!

The part I hate about it thought...

me: "Nazis built UFOs"

asleep person " Oh you mean Iron sky haha thats funny "

me: "No, they really did."

Asleep Person "uhuhh.. I guess you believe independence day happened too."

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
Love the pitch :

"Get ready, the 4th reich is here."

So true.

This comedy may be a suitable guise to introduce a disturbing idea...that may be true. see Greer's letter to Obama on ATS and MAJESTIC

Now to connect a few more dots for ya'll..

Operation Paperclip placed over 50,000 of the Reich's most brilliant men in positions at major US corporations and black budget projects after changing their names. The US Government had decided it ws better for us to take them so the Russians wouldn't get their knowledge...The man that did the actual assignments and ran operation paperclip at a now defunct small military base in Alexandria Virginia, was to go on the become one of the founding members of the Ford Foundation where he was referred to by his peers as "The Fifth Rider of the Apocalypse' and President of George Washington University in 1963. His name was Dr Carroll. When or rather shortly after Dr Carroll challenged John Foster Dullus in the presence of Ike POTUS when he had misgivings about something he had done.. about whether it was the right thing after all, he had a heart attack, and was moved to a Federal facility far from any hospital to 'rest', where he shortly had a second, fatal heart attack.

No more problems of conscience..
-----------------

In Russia, on their anniversary of the end of WWII, (Big parades) they sell Nazi flags by the thousands, so that the public may place then on the street, for their veterans to march upon. there is nothing more hated in Russia than The Nazis.

so Nazi's on the backside of the moon? google MAJESTIC 12 it might actually be true...and many of them and THEIR children and the ones in the us corporations (see military industrial complex) and in the renegade black budget projects, may be those same Nazis.

In this particular fight, Russia is every true American's ally!

And we will need all the help we can get for what is coming.

Nota Bene: During the Nurenbourg war crime trials, evidence describing the cultic nature of the nazis was supressed by the prosecutors, so that the show trial defendants could not skate using pleas of insanity.

"Russia is the Motherland of Elephants"

[edit on 28-10-2009 by seataka]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm glad it was made a comedy, because if not, too many people would make threads that this MOVIE is speaking the truth or trying to tell us that Nazi's really are on the moon.

It's Hollywood, it's a comedy, it's a joke. Much like War of the Worlds, but we can blame Tom Cruise on that one.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Get Ready. The Fourth Reich Is Here.

What an interesting idea.

This film looks visually brilliant, but i wish they had not made this a comedy. I would have loved to have seen this approached as a serious film, even though i don't believe it to be a serious idea, i just think it has the makings of being a great film idea. Possibly gone to waste now by making it comedic.

Still, looks great, cant believe i haven't heard of this

Peace.

That's why they made it a comedy. It most likely happened.....is going to happen or something very serious has happened that they want to deflect the reality of it by masking it in comedy. they have done this with nearly everything in history that they wanted to hide from mankind. It's called "hiding in plain sight". They can make fun of UFO's while millions see them all over the earth even with all of the evidence......yet no one believes in them, why? Because they make fun of it......They made fun of Hitler before he got started, they make fun of the devil and no one believes. They make fun of all conspiracy theorists that question the elites like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds and the international bankers. They make fun of any scientist who doesn`t follow mainstream science..........it`s all real funny and comical......until people realize that historically all of the things that have been laughed at and scoffed at......have a preponderance of history on their side. If you ask me, a base on the far side of the moon doesn`t sound that far fetched to me. With all of the technology we have today, in addition to the technology that we had to actually go to the moon in 1969, I am a bit embarassed for mankind if we don`t have bases there. I think they are hiding this information from us by masking it as comedy AGAIN, just like they have hidden all of the greatest technology from us since the last greatest military achievement that was an earmark for the U.S. such as the F-117A Nighthawk deployed in 1982. They have been hoarding the technology from us ever since. I mean they punish our GDP by expenditures on Black Projects, this is no secret because the figures are online, yet where the hell is all of those billions going?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Phenomium]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join