It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutated Swine Flu?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Seven die from complications after unknown flu type in Ternopil region

Ternopil, October 27 (Interfax) - Seven people had died in the Ternopil region of Ukraine from complications caused by flu as of Monday, Bohdan Oniskiv, the head of the Ternopil regional administration's health department, said at a press conference.

Virtually all of these people were "young and physically healthy," he said.

About 6,000 people have visited medical institutions with symptoms of an unknown type of flu over the past several days in Ternopil, he said.

"The flu type can be determined only in one and a half weeks. The final results should come from London," Oniskiv said.

RSOE EDIS Epidemic Hazard in Ukraine

You can click on the event description when you get to the link above and read more about it.

Peace
Pwrthtbe

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That's worrying.. although I guess we should be expecting mutations to start to appeaar around now on the second wave..

thanks for the info :-)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have a really cool link that is basically a map with with all worldwide major events live. I keep pretty close tabs on things with that little tool.

RSOE EDIS - Emergency Disaster Information Live!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pwrthtbe
I have a really cool link that is basically a map with with all worldwide major events live. I keep pretty close tabs on things with that little tool.

Wow, that's excellent :-)

Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Really an excellent site, Never heard of it before , also a little disturbing your news from the ukeraine.
S&F

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pwrthtbe

I know that site very well because of the earthquakes that happen around yellowstone last december.

Back on topic, if those people do have a mutated version of the swine flu then there will be a reason to worry. So far I haven't been worrying about catching swine flu, but if it's starting to mutate then....I don't even want to think about that part.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pwrthtbe

Fab site - love it.... added to faves

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here is another link that's way cool as well. It's just Epidemic Monitoring.

RSOE EDIS - Epidemic Monitoring System

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Faith is going to be the only way around this. I was thinking if people get vacc. and some dont does this meen that the vacc. folks can transmit the vacc. virus to non vacc. folks Also I heard on cnn that it takes 3-5 weeks for the vacc. to kick in and that everybody attempting to take the vacc. now may be too late. If anyone finds anymore info. please post it because I am not here to misslead anyone nor harm anyones family by leading you to the wrong path. Personally I am still not sure wtf to do and this botheres some of me but my FAITH TELLS ME TO STAY STRONG THRU WHATEVER.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
When you look on those sites,you'll notice Russia is largely unaffected. Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pwrthtbe

I'd be worried about this possible mutation. It could easily sweep across Europe now. Alarming.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Do you think its a bio attack being swept under that dirty a$# rug called nondisclosure?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Russia is experiencing similar cases too.

Bird Flu reported in Spain as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Ok well that basically answeres my question. thanks

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, 10 days to find out sounds grim. I wonder whether the vaccine will protect against this or with the mercury mutate it further. I am not impressed with WHO, our governments or our species.
We can take positive action to limit mutations, instead our only actions have been to create a vaccine with a heavy metal (which is known to increase mutations). At least I surpose we have been told not to sneeze on each other.
Good Luck People.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
All to do about more nothing! The H1N1 has already peaked here in the US, so that means that a majority of the population has already built up and immunity to it. So, any mutation will likely be met with at least some level of immunity by the population.

But here's the thing... ALL VIRUS MUTATE!
Oh my God, yes they do!
AND... they've been mutating for millions and millions of years! Already they are finding out that there are other varieties of virus that are much more deadly than H1N1 - as there have been every flu season since as far back as they have tracked.

Folks, I wouldn't be too worried. Take care of yourselves. Eat right. Get adequate rest and exercise. Wash your hands. You will be fine. 99.99% of this whole "Pandemic" is a tactic to scare you. Sadly it is working.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If the swine flu mutated, chances are the vaccine isn't working anymore.
Mass vaccinations are actually the best way for that virus to mutate : making it's existence harder makes him willing to adapt to the new conditions.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It seems they are saying this is not H1N1, and the death toll is now 9

Source

Health Minister Vasyl Kniazevych says that express diagnostics has not found that H1N1 virus has caused death of nine people who died of pneumonia in Ternopil region.

In his words, a total of 95 people have been rushed to hospital with pneumonia, including 25 in a serious condition. The number of virus infection cases is rapidly increasing in other western regions of Ukraine, too, particularly in Ivano-Frankivsk and Lviv.

The minister noted that the main objective is to identify the virus causing the disease, which is expected to take several weeks.

So it is not specifically H1N1. does that confirm a mutation?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
or is this another flu type like the bird flu?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here is what I don't understand how come many epidemics in more recent times have been easily contained. Urkarine had a bird flu scare in 2006. China had bird flu and SARS yet it never spread to the USA. One are had boubonic plague (I believe it was a third world country.) yet this H1N1 could not be contained? I find this hard to believe?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join