It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox anchor admits "Lack of Balance"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well could it be Shep. thinks that it's such a tight race that; giving one interview ( Even though Corzine turned it down) gives a political edge to an already bias news channel? IMO

I know some of you here are going to say it's Corzine issue, since he doesn't want to grant the interview but it makes sense to me nonetheless.

I don't watch FOX at all or any other MSM for that matter with that in mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhetoric
I knew it, I knew that there would be some prople on here criticizing Smith, I just knew it.
You guys crack me up.

Can you say "Predictable"?

On one of the all too extremely few times that someone from the propaganda arm of the GOP (FOX), actually admits that the particular segment wasn't "fair and balanced", you say that He's the problem.

This isn't some democrat or progressive or other liberal saying that the segment lacked balance, it was the host himself.

-Too funny.

The other way to look at this - of course - is that Fox News is the ONLY MSM media outlet to - even if occasionally - admit bias when it occurs. The others are all still pretending that they are not obama shills.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
theres only one way to take this event.

as it happened.

instead of adding all this crap about, "OMG HE SAID ITS NOT BALANCED, THIS PROVES EVERYTHING"

how about looking at it in the context it was meant to be taken.

sorry we didnt get the other side, thought we were going to be able to. we are trying to be balanced, but we cant force it.

<< 1   >>

join