It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming in December: World government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Umm, the third world countries are already owned by the international banking cartel. The redistribution of wealth will not go to the people but to the infrastructure set up by the international corporations.

If you think all foreign aid actually goes to the people who need it. Then.... dream on.

C'mon it's not that well hidden.

I've said it before, wanna help them? free them from the crippling debt held by the world bank and IMF. Cancel the debt set them free to prosper.
Oh, and kick out the international corporations that are pilfering their resources and disrupting their livelihoods.

Of course we may have to pay more for our slave labour manufactured goods.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by squiz]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beta.services
I have always wondered why TPTB haven't escalated the developing world to a higher standard of living.

I have often read that it was in their best interest to keep the poor as poor as possible. And that never sat well with me.

I mean, what is better for those on top. 4 Billion people crying for aid, or 6 Billion people with disposable income?

It is not so much a matter of keeping Third World populations poor, as keeping Third World governments weak and/or indebted to America. Poverty is a by-product of this deliberate policy.

Typically, the technique was to send American consultancies in to these countries to devise infrastructure projects, for American banks to lend the governments the money to implement them, and then, when they couldn't repay the debt, the banks would move in and take the countries' natural resources.

That way, the only movement of wealth is from the poor to the rich. No need to create a Third World middle class who suck wealth from the West.

It's all described in John Perkins' book "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man".

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Franz]

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Franz]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There's more of a chance that I'll own a triangle UFO by December than a world government being created then.

These threads just keep on keeping on, don't they?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Don't disregard his warning about the Copenhagen Treaty. This is serious stuff that ties directly into warnings from the past about the global warming aka "climate change" nonsense that is an agenda designed to plunge us into a world government. People have been saying for years that eventually it would mean the massive transfer of wealth to developing nations and now it looks like it will finally happen unless the usurper is removed from the office he is illegally occupying and the treaty is not signed. I know we have already lost our nation in so many other ways, but this treaty seems as though it will seal the deal.

Another thing to keep in mind is that this aligns perfectly with Agenda 21. It is all coming together so fast, from so many different directions, that it is almost impossible to keep up with it all but it is happening; you can count on it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
There's more of a chance that I'll own a triangle UFO by December than a world government being created then.

These threads just keep on keeping on, don't they?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Whine Flu]

Well it IS a conspiracy site.

If you want fluff, visit fox.

In the meantime, why not read the OP - it says nothing about world government being created, it says only that it's the beginning of it if you actuall bother to read the resources member have posted, including the draft proposal.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Starting, creating, one of the same thing, aren't they?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
The PTB seem to want a united world, Which is fine by me as long as we keep our own cultural identities, Perhaps they know disclosure is coming and there's not alot they can do about it with the world so divided, So easy at this time to roll in and conquer the planet,
I'd have to say that that wouldn't seem to be so bad. If the world was under one rule and we were able to feel a bit safer traveling to all points of the third world without the concern of having some nutjob want to join the crowd just to blow us up. able to use one currency.as long as we got to keep our freedoms.. yeah I'd be ok with that.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
discussing an unreliable source is a waste of time. its all gonna be the same he said, she said stuff and nothing will be solved.

Not really. The focus should be on the information, not the source. If you fall into the mindspace of "it's only true if such and such says so", you will never find the truth about most things. Other people will be in control of what you believe is true or not, and that is very dangerous.

Just take all information as a story. When you've read hundreds or thousands of stories, it's easy to piece them together and find out the truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm not going to spend my time debating the is / is not a world government comming because if you do the research you will see its an inveitablitly ( Robert Mundell / Javier Solano) are a few people to research who are pushing this agenda, in particualar economic cohesion.

Another is the green agenda and I believe what is happening in December is a massive step towards this yes, its the continually baby steps. Europe showed the way since 1952 to this years Lisbon treaty ratification shows what can be done. I'm not a Global warming advocate, but I am very green and hope we change our approach to live with and not off the planet, but I have to say this stinks of something rotten. The man sitting with Al Gore during Live Earth, promoting his green book, David De Rothschild is a big give away. This comming from the family that piligaged half the worlds mineral resources and were behind Shell and other such polluting companies now promiting a green agenda.......MMMMmmm ?? Learn about the Rotschild 'Family' beliefs in unity etc and you will see my point here.

My thought is that One World Government can be a possiblity but only when we are a freed populace from the parastic inhabitants that we currently are, that means breaking the Matrix of the Intertnational Banking and War cartel that control the world right now. I believe that as we approach what is a singularity in time, advancing technology, knowledge and spiritual freedom those that strive to control will fail, the closer we get to this singluar approach the gravity of the situation will get heavier and heavier making it harder to control and keep in check.

A few ideas: Religion, can you have a world government with different religions and laws ? Probably not, so who is going to disarm Isreal ?

Capitalism is based on growth, constant growth and as money is created from Debt, compund interest is exponential, we have no choice but to create new markets and get Africa into the mix, but if that happens we will need more resources, so were will we get those. If we are growing at the rate we are and we introduce a whole new continent how would that effect the current 'Adam Smith' consumption model ? Its just not possible.

Control, who actually gets control as well, will it be a cabal ? Russia, China, Europe, Japan, N.America, S.America, Africa and some E.Asian unification ? We all know we cant get along so the closer we come to that control the more factions and actuall oppurtunity for Total destruction. At the moment the beauty of the system is if one or two countries goes AWOL or mad and starts shooting up the place you can have mass concesus or movement, but if you only have 5 or 6, what happens if one goes mad, the other two join, the other 3 oppose.....V.Dangerous.

I personaly believe they are pushing the agenda v.fast, very quickly and the gaps are now appearing. There is no doubt this is comming and I will debate and source and reference to anyone who wants to discuss this like an adult, but I am also very positive that it wil fail.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Also....doesn't a ONE world government make sense at some point in time, in the future??

This is going to be a cross-over into the "Aliens and UFO" Forum, so sorry...but it has to be addressed at some point.

One day, whether it has happened already or not, a PLANET will have to incorporate itself into a larger community of other planets.

AND...we can even take out the "alien" aspect, if you wish...because, if you extrapolate far enough into the future, mankind WILL eventually begin to colonize off-earth, within our Solar System (at first).

The parochial notions of arbitrary nation-state boundaries will become obsolete.

What people seem to fear, here, is the loss of identitiy from a cultural standpoint...but, really...WHO nowadays has an original culture, anyway?

You make some good points here, but there are other issues and things to fear.

For example, the points you make rely on an almost eutopian future where everyone shares and embraces the human spirit together. Would this really be the result we can look forward to under a stealthy manipulated ruling government created by those elite who are already in power in their respective countries?

I agree that eventually at some point a world that you are imagining will be reality, but not under a monetary system.

What we have to fear, is as the groundwork is solidified what system will be imposed? What laws would be in place? What freedoms would you have to surrender? On topic, how much poorer would your nation be after giving over part of its wealth. What rules would the poor nations have to follow or would the warring poor nations around the world suddenly have access to funds that, through corruption or not, be used militarily.

I agree that to advance as a race humanity will some day need to evolve into world government, but it must be done at the will of the people rather than snuck in without consent, or recourse.

Don't most of the wealthy nations already donate tons of wealth to developing nations? The only reason to force compliance of this through treaty is for control! Control of the money, which is exactly what the worlds bankers (read fractional reserve banking) have been doing for generations. It would seem to me this is merely their next logical step towards not a world that has come together for the good of all, but into a world dominated by them.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Something catastrophic was supposed to happen in September. Then the end of America was supposed to take place on October Twenty-five. I recall Richard C. Hoagland stating that within a short matter of time full UFO/Alien discloser was going to occur. Gerald Celente (whose work I have much respect for), Alex Jones and others keep making comments, the end is going to happen next week, then the week after that, then again when nothing happens, its coming next month.

There are too many people claiming inside knowledge and unique insight to the doom that is just around the next corner. Well how many times are people going to continue to fall for these claims. All we can do is live our lives the best we can. It would serve us all very well to continue collecting information, disseminating truths and remaining aware but we do ourselves a disservice when we all buy into these claims. I am not advising that we all become disaffected and avoid such topics but it would do good to question all that you read before buying into anything wholeheartedly.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Are you serious? Just because someone else makes a prediction I should read it? I've read enough predictions already and will never read another one! All these prophets have lost their credibility. They are all here to sell merchandise, and I don't care where you cite them from, or what "studies" they have undertaken to come up with their predictions. I'm done with paranoia.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Soros: China Should Lead ‘New World Order’

Soros said that China hasn't been pulling its weight in reorganizing the global economy after last year's economic collapse, and the way to convince China to lead is to allow it to "own" the reorganization of the global financial system that is underway.

"You really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order, a financial world order..."

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I read this today and I have to call BS

it's so ridiculous, it's almost laughable. Yeah, they're gonna roll out the NWO in a not secret meeting.

The NWO will happen during an intense emergency, like war (civil or not) or a natural disaster, not a meeting on CLIMATE CHANGE

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
What does the "WebBot" or the "Time Wave Zero" machine have to say about all this?

Sorry, had to have a laugh.....

Predictions prediction predictions. The world has so much real and provable events happening in the NOW, but it seems like people are so bored with the present that they keep talking about the future.

Speculation is okay, but does there need to be a daily discussion about hypothetical scenarios based on someones opinion.

I think most of the world is tired of opinions, people want more truth. Truth is based on provable data. How is speculating about possible future events getting at "truth"?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Hyde

What's funny is that out of most of the doom and gloom prophecy type threads that I have read in the hundreds, maybe 1 or 2 actually came close to the proposed event.

99% have never happened on the dates they propose, within a week, having to do with any force or entity close to the ones we are told will bring these shocking cataclysms.

Basically any thread with the words "This is going to happen" in the title, don't make me more curious, they make me more annoyed.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Coming in December: World government

www.blacklistednews.com

The purpose of the treaty is, and has been since the very beginning of negotiations in the early 1990s, to transfer the wealth from developed nations to the developing nations

A good purpose, a bad way to execute that purpose

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
For those that think a one world government under the auspices of the NWO/Illuminati satanists and their demonically possessed freemason minion enforcers would be good, why all the secrets for so long? Ask yourself that. Why all the secrecy?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
I read this today and I have to call BS

it's so ridiculous, it's almost laughable. Yeah, they're gonna roll out the NWO in a not secret meeting.

The NWO will happen during an intense emergency, like war (civil or not) or a natural disaster, not a meeting on CLIMATE CHANGE

You're right....it's going to come under a staged alien contact event.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Each day I go out and about I see it. Stores in my area going out of business;Strip malls half full. I see our dollar declining in value as our stock market is being squeezed. Look around and be mindful, You see it. Swine flu around here has just knocked my front door. A friends child has recently been exposed to it at school, he is 6. She is confused because she wants her son to have an education but would love to have him stay home to be safe. Keeping him home would make her an unfit mom. Watching the media frenzy only works her up and makes her wonder if the shot is the only course of action.
People are confused more and more. Some scared...I even go out and make sure we have essentials just in case. "Am I the crazy one for buying a pallet of water" thinking how incredible it is that nobody else knows what may be happening. As I roll 26 Cases of water to my car, I sense some eyes watching me with wonder.
I am at the point now thinking to myself, "Does it F,,ing Matter"...Nibiru, Solar Flares, Swine Flu, Iraq, Iran, SARS, AIDS, MOON bases, Mars Bases, Disclosure, NAFTA, Earthquakes, tornadoes, cmon we all know the list goes on and on.

How does anything Im worrying about above help me get food on my table and my bills paid. If the government calls for our borders to be closed or tells us to stay home, guess what Im going to listen. I own no "Zero" Guns and believe in ultimate higher power watches our backs. If troops come to my door tomorrow and drag me off to some fema camp. I just have to trust that was in the divine plan and that those poor souls doing ill will are going to have to relive it all again till they get it right.

If the light is being shown to us on a daily basis. I feel it comes from the fact that we are not alone. That the power within us to shape our reality does exist. That what we give comes back two fold. Helping one another is what its all about.

Thanks for listening, God Bless!

[edit on 29-10-2009 by OceanBeing]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join