It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming in December: World government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I will tell you why.

I went to school.

I educated myself.

I got a well paying job based on my education.

I now own my own business, based on my education.

I am considering opening a second business.

Simply put, work that requires education and training for years is worth more than work any monkey can do, ie without education.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

And where, pray tell, did the resources that allowed those schools to be built come from, not to mention the materials, the fuel to shift those materials around, the books, the computer terminals etc etc etc
You think they magically appeared, or do you think maybe that some "monkey" as you put it assembled them for your elitist self to use?

And who made you arbiter of what is or isn't an important job?

You think think the "monkey" who assembled some of the components for the computer you're using to be all high and mighty from does an umimportant job?

Do you think that the person who dug the trenches for the fibre optic cables you're using is a monkey?

You think a sewage worker is below your conetempt?

Try doing without any of these and then communicate to the world how much better you are.

Because basically that's the worst argument I've ever heard and smacks of elitism and over-cooked ego.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by beta.services

Hmmm. From a humanitarian perspective, the latter...from an environmental perspective, the former.

4 Billion more consumers is a massive market, but it also means massive resources too.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yep its the working class "monkeys" that built that elitist college for you its the "monkey" that funds the libraries and the student loans I bet you would do away with the minimum wage and trade unions if you could, just remember the "monkeys" probably sponsored your business start up......

People Go on about Ferdinand's defence.. C Mon how do you defend against "TORRES" lol

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

And where, pray tell, did the resources that allowed those schools to be built come from, not to mention the materials, the fuel to shift those materials around, the books, the computer terminals etc etc etc
You think they magically appeared, or do you think maybe that some "monkey" as you put it assembled them for your elitist self to use?

And who made you arbiter of what is or isn't an important job?

You think think the "monkey" who assembled some of the components for the computer you're using to be all high and mighty from does an umimportant job?

Do you think that the person who dug the trenches for the fibre optic cables you're using is a monkey?

You think a sewage worker is below your conetempt?
(no, your spelling, however.....
)

Try doing without any of these and then communicate to the world how much better you are.

Because basically that's the worst argument I've ever heard and smacks of elitism and over-cooked ego.

"And who made you arbiter of what is or isn't an important job?"

You asked, I answered, so I guess the answer to your question is "YOU"!

Clearly you can not see the difference between work which requires education, training and time to learn, and work which anyone anytime can do with no education/training.

Clearly you can not understand my reference, so I will explain.
My reference to any monkey can do means jobs which require no education, no training or real thinking.
(sorry if that was beyond your grasp)

Now, as for where did the resources come to build schools, it came from people like me who work and pay taxes.
Also, it came from my student fee's which I worked and payed myself.

"You think a sewage worker is below your conetempt?"
No, and I never said so, a CLEAR LIE from you.

That said, a sewage worker does not require years of education and training to do their job.

Therefore they do not deserve as high a pay as I receive.

BTW, same pay for unequal work is Communist Ideology.
I am not a Communist.
I don't support Communist ways.

[edit on 10/28/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone

Yep its the working class "monkeys" that built that elitist college for you its the "monkey" that funds the libraries and the student loans I bet you would do away with the minimum wage and trade unions if you could, just remember the "monkeys" probably sponsored your business start up......

People Go on about Ferdinand's defence.. C Mon how do you defend against "TORRES" lol

NO, you are sadly mistaken.

I work, I pay taxes, that is what built the schools.

I never asked or got a student load, I worked and payed for my education myself.

Your ignorance would have you losing your bet.

No one sponsored my company.

I worked, got an education and created my own company with no ones help, just my own hard work.
(The American dream is to own your own business and I worked hard and achieved it.)

I apologies to no one for all my hard work and my success.
I worked, educated myself and am successful.

I don't feel the need to pay people who did not do all the work I did to get where I am now, for doing nothing.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by budski

And no, im not drinking the "kool-aid" - im thinking for myself and not letting a few tin-hatters tell me what to think.

No disrespect but why are you on a conspiracy THEORY website? Let me guess your not a tin-hatter but your on ATS? If I was to tell you a year ago all that Barry is trying to do now, how many people would have told me I'm just crazy!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What a crock.

You clearly said your time was worth more than someone else's, and by implcation then that you are somehow better.

Well guess what?

You're not.

You may think so, but pretty much everyone else does as well - does that make them all right?

Please answer the questions about HOW you came to be in such a priveleged position, and while you're at it, explain why the 3rd world shouldn't have the same rights as you.

BTW unequal work is what you say it is, just because it's you - others might say that their work is equally if not more important, yet they get paid less.

And it's not communism, it's marxism

tell your story to the nurses if you have to go into hospital, then you'll see how important your work really is.

Just because it's your POV doesn't make it true.

The fact that YOU think it's true shows incredible arrogance.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What a crock.

You clearly said your time was worth more than someone else's, and by implcation then that you are somehow better.

Well guess what?

You're not.

You may think so, but pretty much everyone else does as well - does that make them all right?

Please answer the questions about HOW you came to be in such a priveleged position, and while you're at it, explain why the 3rd world shouldn't have the same rights as you.

BTW unequal work is what you say it is, just because it's you - others might say that their work is equally if not more important, yet they get paid less.

And it's not communism, it's marxism

tell your story to the nurses if you have to go into hospital, then you'll see how important your work really is.

Just because it's your POV doesn't make it true.

The fact that YOU think it's true shows incredible arrogance.

Ok, we will ignore your personal attack of what a crock and continue...

My time, as an educated man, who took years of education and training to achieve is more valuable than the time of someone who can do a job without training and education.( a person without education and training cannot do my job, just for reference)

" and by implcation then that you are somehow better."
I never said that, that is the second lie from you in this post-bad form

I did not call myself privileged, Third lie from you, continuing bad form

As far as I am concerned, whoever wants to work, get an education and training and make their own business is a success, no matter who or where they are.

Well, without me, nurses in hospitals would not have computer systems, and be back to all paperwork records, as them if they want to go back to those days?

Forth lie, I did not say I am POV, you did, REALLY bad form, mate.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Without YOU nurses in hospitals would not have computers???

Are you Bill gates?

Or just incredibly arrogant???

Regardless, if it happens that a world government wants to take someof what you have to give to a "monkey" there's not a thing you can do about it.

You can shout and cry all you want, but at the end of the day, you have only the rights you are given and nothing else, and if a world government is formed and decides to take whatever it wants from you there's absolutely nothing you can do.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Without YOU nurses in hospitals would not have computers???

Are you Bill gates?

Or just incredibly arrogant???

Regardless, if it happens that a world government wants to take someof what you have to give to a "monkey" there's not a thing you can do about it.

You can shout and cry all you want, but at the end of the day, you have only the rights you are given and nothing else, and if a world government is formed and decides to take whatever it wants from you there's absolutely nothing you can do.

Ok, I will try to explain to you again......

When I said me, perhaps I should have said people who do this work like me..
(You imply I am the only one who can do the work when it is clear I meant only someone with my education and training could do so, sorry if I was unclear)

I am not Bill Gates, but thanks for the comparison by you.

"Or just incredibly arrogant???"
I will roll past your personal attack

I will resist with all my heart, giving what I worked so hard to earn and give it to people who have not done so.

"Regardless, if it happens that a world government wants to take someof what you have to give to a "monkey" there's not a thing you can do about it.

You can shout and cry all you want, but at the end of the day, you have only the rights you are given and nothing else, and if a world government is formed and decides to take whatever it wants from you there's absolutely nothing you can do."

This sounds like you think a one world government will be communist, taking from those who work, educate themselves and make themselves successful,

The problem with that idea is there is no incentive to have people work, get educated and do complex tasks that uneducated people can not.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sorry weedwhacker but soon you will see what I say is correct. You will get a second chance to understand after the global dictator shows up on the scene and demands to be worshipped as God. He is not God but will do some crazy false miracles and decieve even the elite.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

OK, I will try to explain to YOU again.

You have very few rights now, if there is one world government, regardless of the label YOU try and stick on it, it can and will do whatever it wants and there's not a thing you can do about it.

"Resist with all your heart"
Go for it - see where it gets you even now, let alone under one world government.

I also see you have some kind of messed up mccarthyite version of what communism is stuck in your head - it's wrong
as usual.

The fact that YOU think your time or whatever is more valuable than someone elses means nothing, zero, zip, nada.

And if someone in future who is an "officer" of a world government (should such a thing come to pass) decides it's worthless there won't be a damn thing you can do about it despite all your big talk.

BTW if you think I am making personal attacks, hit the alert button rather than beginning every post with too long a quote and a whine about it

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

The beauty of world government, from reading the text, 90% of the planet will not notice it because the majority wouldn't have read the treaty (like me)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by budski

The beauty of world government, from reading the text, 90% of the planet will not notice it because the majority wouldn't have read the treaty (like me)

Very true - it will happen by stealth if it happens at all, and the vast majority won't know, or even care, until it directly impacts them, which it will, but very slowly.
So slowly that one day they will be sitting in aircon luxury watching their big screen TV and then a few decades later they will be sat there sweating and listening to a gramaphone
(OK an extreme analogy but I'm sure you get the gist)

Spot on as usual Infinite and thanks again for the draft treaty.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

How the heck do you get the nerve to post another prediction. For goodness sakes, today is the 28th of October! By now, based on recent predictions, the US dollar should have collapsed! Washington DC should have been annhilated by a nuclear bomb! Israel should have launched an attack on Iran by now! UFO disclosure should have occurred!
Get the picture? And in all seriousness you are showing up with another prediction? What nerve! Get a life please. Oh, for those who haven't figured it out yet, all these predictions are designed to influence the ATS audience to go out and buy survivalist supplies: like freeze dried foods etc. The prediction business is a "for profit" business!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You will get a second chance to understand after the global dictator shows up on the scene and demands to be worshipped as God. He is not God but will do some crazy false miracles and decieve even the elite.

LOL! OK, this explains everything. I should have figured out the mental illness angle a long time ago...my fault for being naive.

Shame that some people have to live under such delusions...it is truly sad and tragic. If only I could help...but, alas, my efforts seem to have failed....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

OK, I will try to explain to YOU again.

You have very few rights now, if there is one world government, regardless of the label YOU try and stick on it, it can and will do whatever it wants and there's not a thing you can do about it.

"Resist with all your heart"
Go for it - see where it gets you even now, let alone under one world government.

I also see you have some kind of messed up mccarthyite version of what communism is stuck in your head - it's wrong
as usual.

The fact that YOU think your time or whatever is more valuable than someone elses means nothing, zero, zip, nada.

And if someone in future who is an "officer" of a world government (should such a thing come to pass) decides it's worthless there won't be a damn thing you can do about it despite all your big talk.

BTW if you think I am making personal attacks, hit the alert button rather than beginning every post with too long a quote and a whine about it

Ok, again, I will have to show you are wrong

Unless you are the writer of the one world government document, I would say you do not know what would and would not be allowed or done.
(You may, of course, guess what you think it might be, but, with no proof, it is simply a guess or your personal opinion).

"I also see you have some kind of messed up mccarthyite version of what communism is stuck in your head - it's wrong
as usual."

As usual, you are between wrong and lieing....again

At least you admit, you really don't know what will happen, then you say what will happen to me.(I can't see how, since you just got done saying you don't know what will happen).

BTW, you have been making personal attacks, but thats ok.
(personal attacks as opposed to attacking what is said, simple says you can't counter facts, so you move to insults.)

It's ok and I forgive you.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Infinte posted the document link and even quoted from parts of it.

Did you miss that?

Please, have a read of it - you may be surprised at some of the "proposals"

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameneter
reply to post by budski

How the heck do you get the nerve to post another prediction. For goodness sakes, today is the 28th of October! By now, based on recent predictions, the US dollar should have collapsed! Washington DC should have been annhilated by a nuclear bomb! Israel should have launched an attack on Iran by now! UFO disclosure should have occurred!
Get the picture? And in all seriousness you are showing up with another prediction? What nerve! Get a life please. Oh, for those who haven't figured it out yet, all these predictions are designed to influence the ATS audience to go out and buy survivalist supplies: like freeze dried foods etc. The prediction business is a "for profit" business!

I don't know where you get off having a dig about me posting ANOTHER prediction - I haven't even posted one here.

What I HAVE posted, is a summary of what another person said based on the draft proposal of the treaty in question.

Infinite has very kindly provided a link to the draft proposal.

Have you read it?

If yes, please state your objections to the premise being discussed.

If no, where do you get off spouting about something you haven't even read.

In Europe we have been through this and are now going through further refinements of a treaty designed to bring Europe into one, based on nothing more than a few glorified "might be's"

So please, either read and post an informed view, or kindly wind your neck in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join