It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil Researcher Drops A Bombshell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Gardasil Researcher Drops A Bombshell

thebulletin.us

Dr. Diane Harper, lead researcher in the development of two human papilloma virus vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix, said the controversial drugs will do little to reduce cervical cancer rates and, even though they’re being recommended for girls as young as nine, there have been no efficacy trials in children under the age of 15.

Dr. Harper, director of the Gynecologic Cancer Prevention Research Group at the University of Missouri, made these remarks during an address at the 4th International Public Conference on Vaccination which took place in Reston, Virginia on Oct. 2-4. Although her tal
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The question is, if this doctor is accurate in her assessment, why are "they" so keen for teenage girls to take this drug?

Is this just PR to take peoples minds off other issues?

Is this a drug company attempt to maximise profits through nefarious means by lobbying to get this made mandatory?

Or is their something more sinister going on here?
It's possible thqat this could be the start of the depopulation drive we hear about and which is touted on so many altyernative news sites.

One thing is for sure, something is not right if they are pushing a vaccine that has litle or no clinical effect and where the risk of side effects outweighs ANY benefit the drug might have.

thebulletin.us
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This same professor made similar statements and was quoted in a uk paper, which has since retracted the story.

I wonder if the bulletin will?

Now she did make these statements, but this is not the gist of what she was meaning she claims....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was suspicious of Gardasil ever since I saw the commercial for it more than a year ago. It looked like a fear-mongering propaganda piece. All these girls - young girls so as to disengage the skeptic in you - saying they'll be "one less" is like saying "be afraid, then come take our vaccine."

I'm against vaccines of all kinds. They are nothing but an injection of toxic fluids that - were they at all effective - would naturally be found in the human body.

I believe this is just the health industry latching on to their most recent creation - cervical cancer - and riding it to maximize profit. Although the more sinister side of me says it could be used to decrease fertility in women, thus reducing the population.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The media misquoted her and twisted the story.

Dr.
: Harper herself who now claims the entire
: story was wholly fabricated. In a
: "skeptics" blog published at The
: Guardian, Dr. Harper is now quoted as
: saying, "I did not say that Cervarix
: was as deadly as cervical cancer. I did not
: say that Cervarix could be riskier or more
: deadly than cervical cancer. I did not say
: that Cervarix was controversial..."
www.gardasilhpv.com...

I understand where she is coming from as i have also been misquoted by reporters and made to look like a idiot i no longer make any statements on the record or allow any reporters to quote me by name.

Most fireman and cops refer reporters to there department public affairs officer just because of this.
And most department public affairs officers record all interviews just so they can prove they were misquoted in front of city government when they are called in for it.
In most cases it end up to be the reporter that looks like a idiot then

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
They also want to give it to boys now for genital warts.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The cbs story from august remains online, and has never been retracted.

Cbs story

I've been searching for a video of her stating these things but cannot find it. It sadly may not exist, so we just have to have the dr's words verse the reporters.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And this kind of thing is exactly why im firmly convinced there is a hidden agenda to make people take vaccines. Why? Who knows.

But take this, the h1n1 idiocy, whats the common thread? A desperate effort to inject/spray vaccines on as many as possible.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

It MIGHT just be greedy drug companies.

Then again, it might not.

If the H1N1 vaccine is so safe (for example) why are tthe drug companies getting a free ride from litigation in the event of side effects?

Same as this drug, we have heard many stories of horrific side effects - I very much doubt that for those who suffered them the benefits outweigh the risks.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The main problem I have with the cervical cancer vaccines, and in some part the H1N1 vaccines, is that they are being marketed for use in children even though tests of these medicines on children are lacking or missing completely.

Children's bodies are still growing and their systems are still adjusting, I think we should be careful about what type of stuff we're putting into our children and what type of long term effect it might have.

I am rather concerned about this apparent push to over medicate our children for all sorts of issues that MIGHT happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Between drugs like Ritalin etc various vaccines and all the processed rubbish shoved down their necks, I genuinely fear for the next few generations.

Whenever man gets involved with something natural, he invariably makes a huge mess of it.

Our children, and then their children are going to have sick bodies and sick minds - simply because we live in an age where science thinks it's more clever than it really is and doesn't care about the long term consequences.

new topics

top topics

join