It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente and the collapse of 09'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hey guys,
I was wondering if Gerald Celente is still standing by the prediction he made at the beginning of the year that the collapse of 09' was going to occur in Nov? I haven't heard anything about him in quite some time.

Thanks
Digitalgrl

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Gerald Celente-Their is NO Economic Recovery-Its A COVERUP

One of the best recent interviews with Celente. Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
His words just simply make sense. Think for yourselves, plan ahead, shop local. The hardest part of all this, is having enough time and money. Here I am trying to figure out ways to make a better living, and then I am again reminded that I need to prepare for the future. Just not enough time, that's the problem. I'm going to do my best though.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thanks guys. Is he still sticking by the november prediction though? or has it changed to some later date?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i find celente interesting..he does make sense! in what seems to be goingo n, but i kinda differ, on hte depression thing, he brought up. Theirs still many with jobs, at least for now, and before january, when things really slow down. He seems to think novemebr is it? catastrohe is on its way...
Well, we have about approximatley 1 month i belive to find out....and what if nothinig happens next month? Im wondering if celente is like alot of otehr posts here, hoaxes, those with thier belifs while others disbelif, with no hard facts to the subject* no disrepect to celente at all!!! BUt some peolpe at work, invest in stocks, i odnt remeber which ones..but their stocks have gone so far up the past 2 months! Kinda makes me think differnet from celente...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
His words do make sense...but he sounds so smug and arrogant

It is almost like he is fear mongering...but I have to agree.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
yeah, thats the word im looknig fo fear mongering* guess we'll have to wait n see...
has celente been known in the past for fear mongering? why would a world reknown man like him do something like that, make himself loko bad? get some knida instnat ratings or something?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Not really. He has been right on...but his tone is the killer for me. It just screams fear to me.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
well every accountant i have spoken to cant understand why the US economy hasnt crashed yet. So obviously if these people made predictions based on logical models that didnt include some NWO plot to artificially maintain the economy when by all rights it should be dead. then these predictions will also fall short.

top topics

join