It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
[Edited on 21-5-2004 by megoquest]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The moderators and administrators simply don�t want repeat threads dealing with the same issue. What we need to do is use the search function and search for the thread you want to start, if you find an identical thread don�t start another one; just add your comments to the existing thread. If you don�t find anything feel free to start your thread. I hope this helps you understand the reasoning behind locking your thread.

EDIT: I think I used the word �thread� way to often in this post.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Dont want to be funny or anything but , why lock a post that has generated replies ... some people are new to this forum and maybe cant be bothered searching for topics that were buried ages ago... i mean old posts wouldnt necessarily have the same people posting that posted originally, lots of people come and go on forums , so maybe a fresh post with new people posting isnt always a bad thing .... dont want to be flamed for this .. just an opinion

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thanks banshee
, when put in that context seems like a very valid point, I stand down on my opinion .

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
Thanks banshee
, when put in that context seems like a very valid point, I stand down on my opinion .

No prob, mindsmog. Sorry for the short reply earlier, it's been a busy news night and I wanted to get your question answered in between everything else.

-B.

top topics

join