It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4:00 AM Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
* First off, If you dislike me, loathe me, as a member, I urge you now, to just go ahead, and Click Ignore Underneath my Avatar..... Thank You*

I found this little gem, If anything, I extremely enjoyed watching it, maybe a quirky humor, but It deals with the Conspiracy at 4 am.

It really is quite laughable, and the guy is uniquely hilarious.

I would write it out, for users who cannot view youtube, but for those who can enjoy. It would take me forever, to write the text.

I'm curious though if any ATS members know of conspiracies besides the one he's gladly spoken of, I'd appreciate to see them, it's got me intrigued.

It's a fun video guys.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
thank u for your post... i love watching TED

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddacunha

Oh you do don't you.

Well guess what!!

There's an APP for TED.

I had to put it on my phone, It's a MyTouch3G but it works great.

You can watch TED on the go!

Edit to add: I'm watching the new house episode, and there it is again, 4 in the morning, Episode Brave Heart... It's creepy now!

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Originally posted by ddacunha

Oh you do don't you.

Well guess what!!

There's an APP for TED.

I had to put it on my phone, It's a MyTouch3G but it works great.

You can watch TED on the go!

Edit to add: I'm watching the new house episode, and there it is again, 4 in the morning, Episode Brave Heart... It's creepy now!

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Republican08]

cool.. I have a mytocuh3g too. I'm going to download it right now

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I will have you know that i started watching this video at 4:00AM on the dot lol

What a conspiracy!

Fresh doom! FRESH DOOM!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
lol love ted have on my iphone too. Im not sure if this guy is serious with the vid or is simply illustrating how information can be strung together in order to show a correlation. What are your thoughts on the subject?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
lol love ted have on my iphone too. Im not sure if this guy is serious with the vid or is simply illustrating how information can be strung together in order to show a correlation. What are your thoughts on the subject?

For me, I think he is poking fun at it, and showing how a conspiracy can be brought about by enough research, that all things can be linked, to where it can be made almost acceptable.

His presentation is very well done.

All in all, he is explaining how a conspiracy is born, but I will add, it doesn't mean that conspiracies aren't real.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Absolutely. i agree with you 100%, sometimes i find the vids on teds quite... whats the word pro corporate. Not surprising i guess considering who is paying the bills. Most of the stuff is propaganda BUT there are a select few jewels that shine through the mud.

Back on topic, recently i have noticed an interruption in my sleeping patterns that result in me waking up at either 3am or 4am from either unsettling dreams or just feeling apprehensive. NEVER had this problem until about 4 months ago. Very uncharacteristic as i love to sleep and hate waking up. Anybody else experience this?

new topics

top topics

join