It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
i think i read somewhere that native Africans Americans and Aborigines when put in a sensory deprivation tank that there body rhythms harmonize with the Schuman Resonance. But that most White people had a resonance slightly off and instead matched that of Mars's. I believe it was in nexus magazine. That's a local independent alternative mag we get here in Oz. i think they went world wide now.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Nope never heard of them before
were would they be from, or are they to ancient to track since we never here of these aliens? Color doesnt matter though its good intention E.T. or bad intention E.T. thats the focus.

[edit on 10/28/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
I dunno, that's a good question. I would imagine they're all white nordic looking folks because these stories originated from a white, nordic looking culture.

No,there were more reports from south american than Europe.
I never seen at least one report from Nordic country at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
Have you ever looked into the Tibetan Buddhist view of the initiation of humans on Earth? I recognize it's just one history of many, but it discusses that earth was "seeded" by 5 different alien groups. This is why you find the 5 different color Buddhas on thangkas (cloth hangings).

Makes sense:
1. Caucasoids
2. Congoids
3. Capoids
4. Mongoloids
5. Australoids

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Easy.
Since aliens only come out at night, you only see the white ones. The black ones are invisible in the dark.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We are all aliens and we are all not native to this Earth.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
As someone who sees humans devoid of their skin on a daily basis, I will tell you with 100% certainty that once you remove the skin..

Human is human regardless of skin color, because we are all the same color underneath.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
As someone who sees humans devoid of their skin on a daily basis, I will tell you with 100% certainty that once you remove the skin..

Human is human regardless of skin color, because we are all the same color underneath.

Red? ewwww

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Excellent point.

whoa. wait... where do you see skinned people daily?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Oddly enough.. The Mall of America

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

are you referring to this here ?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakinup13

Now a human does look more "alien" without skin.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Or maybe because black people are native to this earth, and white people are aliens?

That's what I think myself. The three races of Man are ntive to Earth, negroid, mongoloid and caucasoid, but caucasoid in this case are light skinned with dark hair.

I for one think the blonde haired, blue eyed Nordics are the proverbial missing link.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wakinup13

Indeed.

The Human Body truly is a fascinating machine.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by wakinup13

Indeed.

The Human Body truly is a fascinating machine.

I saw the display. Very interesting. I like the fetus jars the best.

If we could see humans through the eyes of dolphins they would probably look like aliens too. I think the telepathic communication from dolphins contain those images... but we aren't smart enough to know the images aren't coming from other humans.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
@ Donnie I was actually thinking about the same thing and I gave you a star. However, I'm not buying the whole "Nordic" thing, nope.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Black and Brown races exist as a form of evolutions need to protect those cultures closest to the equator to protect them from the sun. I would bargain that other alien cultures, who also have the need for extra melanin in thier skin to protect them from their suns-- are black and brown aswell.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by wakinup13

Now a human does look more "alien" without skin.

That's actually not as ugly as I thought. It's kinda beautiful in a way.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
In 1994 Ariel School UFO landing in Ruwa, Zimbabwe, 62 children describe black aliens.

Four years later May 14, 1988: Amaury Rivera abduction case,

His skin was a dark tan complexion. Like the skin color of an Arab or a Hindu.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think depending on how many human like planets are out there, since they would need the sun to survive, i would say the majority of the human species would be darker skinned, i wouldnt be suprised if an alien civilization were to visit us were all black but am sure most advanced civilization have probably ever heard of the dirty word called racism etc. so it would be nice if they were all mixed

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join