It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
People have reported Nordic blonde haired, blue eyed aliens. Haven't heard about black aliens though. They probably exist though. Any reports?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have only ever come across one report.

The cultures around Sirius B have a very controlling vibration. Some of the humans are red, beige and black-skinned.

exopolitics.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I dunno, that's a good question. I would imagine they're all white nordic looking folks because these stories originated from a white, nordic looking culture.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sirians are apparently the cosmic brothers from another mother - from what I've studied anyway. Sirians are catlike and dog like too - think Egypt, you know the go...

But I'd jump out and say there are all colors and shades of the spectrum throughout this infinite universe we all belong to.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
I dunno, that's a good question. I would imagine they're all white nordic looking folks because these stories originated from a white, nordic looking culture.

Or maybe because black people are native to this earth, and white people are aliens?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Sirians are apparently the cosmic brothers from another mother - from what I've studied anyway. Sirians are catlike and dog like too - think Egypt, you know the go...

But I'd jump out and say there are all colors and shades of the spectrum throughout this infinite universe we all belong to.

There's also a type of Sirian that kinda looks like a walking shark/whale. Know what I'm talking about?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

One person's extraordinary is another person's ordinary.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Yeah I'm still a little green (npi) on the whole Sirian galaxy - but I think Collier said the A's say dolphins and whales are also from that system. Dunno if I'd wanna meet a shark head in a dark ally now

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by beta.services

I only know of three races in connection with the Sirius system, so it would be interesting if there were more. The three so far are, the feline races of the moon of Sirius A or B, the blue skinned race that the Dogon's point too, possibly aquatic, and the Lyreans, blond haired race, of the which the head of the Federation is very tall, blond haired and half Siran/Andromedan. Thank you for linking the report.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yeah I'm still a little green (npi) on the whole Sirian galaxy - but I think Collier said the A's say dolphins and whales are also from that system. Dunno if I'd wanna meet a shark head in a dark ally now

It seems like there's many different types of Sirian beings. Which is really like Earth. Cats, dogs, bears, etc are definitely "beings" just like us imo! Plus we have dolphins, possibly Bigfoots.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Or maybe because black people are native to this earth, and white people are aliens?

Interesting thread!

Have you ever looked into the Tibetan Buddhist view of the initiation of humans on Earth? I recognize it's just one history of many, but it discusses that earth was "seeded" by 5 different alien groups. This is why you find the 5 different color Buddhas on thangkas (cloth hangings).

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Interesting thread!

Have you ever looked into the Tibetan Buddhist view of the initiation of humans on Earth? I recognize it's just one history of many, but it discusses that earth was "seeded" by 5 different alien groups. This is why you find the 5 different color Buddhas on thangkas (cloth hangings).

It does make sense, despite the politically correct rhetoric otherwise, there ARE distinct racial groups, though of course there is blending and nations that are transitional between two or more races (such as the Uyghur people of western China). All of these races though, should live in harmony and regard each other as equals.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
the asari are blue shades some black also

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Here is somethnig about black aliens.
www.theverges.info...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Whoa, I'm confused. So on the planet that these black aliens come from they had the same evolution as we did on earth? And they have continents that allowed environmental adaptability? Does that mean they are the same distance from the sun as the earth?

Now the shark thing makes sense. Predator, evolved into more technology in an adaptive location. Why not a kangaroo though?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Interesting question posed by the Op! I'd never really put too much thought into it. Prophet Yahweh certainly believes in black aliens...

Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) September 5, 2008 -- According to Prophet Yahweh, "Super human black men, from other planets, are here in spaceships to prove that we are not alone in the universe." They will do this by appearing, on Prophet’s prayer signal, in one of their spaceships over Las Vegas, NV. The spaceship will hover in the sky for three days and all Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.
Link

Needless to say... none of this transpired... but this does not mean there aren't black aliens. I would imagine there are aliens of every shape and color.

It would be interesting to check the stats surrounding the relative cultures and skin colors of abductees. Are most abductees/contactees 'white'? Do colored abductees see nordics? ... and so on. I think it's probably a cultural phenomena.

IRM

[edit on 28/10/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Why Las Vegas and not Prague?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Only Prophet Yahoo is the keeper of that knowledge I'm afraid!
I think he was simply exercising some oneupmanship on the GFL. I guess Las Vegas had more 'razzle dazzle' and glitz?... or perhaps his alien army of 'super black men' knew Vegas was a sure bet destination for getting layed!

One can only ponder on such deep questions...

IRM

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join