It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Briefing Document: Disclosure Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I just came across this interesting PDF document that was apparently mailed to the presidential office.

Special Presidential Briefing for Barack Obama

Even if received by the white house, do you think it will be given to Obama or that he will even be told it has been recieved?

I would think if anything in this documents holds true to its word, than my guess would be there would be some sort of framework that would block the president from receiving such a document. Unless of course the president, or those around him, completely discredits the Disclosure Project and has a good laugh over dinner about it.

What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Greer emails/faxes it and then wipes his hands and claims to have briefed the president.

I think it's great that this is sent to the White House, but I doubt Obama is even aware of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
haha just read that.... Greer is a joke, might get a foot off in the right direction at most

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

There is something really off about Greer. I signed up for his newsletter a while back. I considered going to hear him when he was in North Carolina; not far from where I am in Atlanta. Then around that time I got an email from the disclosure project asking me if I had any frequent flyer miles that I could donate to the project. It was a mass email and everyone on his list got it. But can you understand the irony I felt when this man who claims to be able to consciously summon a spacefaring vessel from beyond this world was asking for my frequent flyer miles?
Then again I really don't know. Maybe the potus takes him seriously. Maybe not. But it's tptb who really decide what the potus is going to do. It's weird that Greer was about to show up in DC along with his project disclosure to inform Congress about everything he "knows" on september 11th 2001. For obvious reasons that briefing did not take place that day.That day of all days he was going to brief congress. Maybe it's connected , maybe not. I'm not trying to derail your thread here, born2be, just theorizing that maybe he does have something that scares tptb.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

7 pages that look like Richard Hoagland with or without Mike Bara could have written. This guy Greer is more dangerous than he lets on. The crap that one reads in that "document" with his name on every page is a joke and an insult to intelligence. I quote him below:

"Moreover, there exists a secret,‘unacknowledged’ operation that has used very advanced electromagnetic weapon systems to track, target, and on occasion, but with increasing accuracy, down extraterrestrial vehicles."

If his life depended on it, I don't think he could come up with any evidence of the above.

"The so-called MJ-12 or Majestic group that controls this subject operates without the consent of the people, or the oversight of the President and Congress."

MJ-12? That's a joke. Greer's a joke.

"We are also morally obliged to warn you of an existing highly secretive plan to use advanced technologies to hoax an ‘alien attack’ on Earth. There exists within the direct control of this Majestic group assets capable of launching such a false flag operation and virtually every person on Earth, as well as most leaders, would be deceived by it."

A highly secretive plan? How highly secretive could it be if he knows about it. What advance technologies? Oh, yeah, what our men in Iraq are using to die every day! He's the deceiver.

"Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs) - these are advanced anti-gravity aircraft that have been fully operational since at least the late 1950s to early 1960s."

Let him produce one!

"Programmed Life Forms (PLFs) - these are well-crafted alien-appearing creatures that, while completely manmade, often deceive unknowing people as ‘aliens’."

That's what he is!

"Chemical, optical and electromagnetic systems to assist with creating an alteration in awareness are components of the ‘stagecraft’ used to hoax an ‘alien’ event."

Isn't he trying to hoax an 'alien' event?

I hope that Obama sends a covert group to abduct Greer (the covert group looking like aliens) and send him to Guantanamo and waterboard the heck out of him.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Toby Zeigler will pass it on to Josh Lyman.

Josh will corner Sam about it in a stroll down the hall trying to get him to get in touch with Greer and hear him out, and C.J. will overhear.

C.J. will hit the roof that anyone is even considering such a thing and what will the Press Room do to her?

So Josh finds out that Donna has a High School girlfriend that went to college with the author's brother and she makes a phone call and gets it buried.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Very interesting ... I am not a huge fan of Greer but, you know, he has made what could be called a step in the right direction ... he has put himself out there ... again ...

So lets see if there will be any follow through on his "threat" that he made to Le Presidente ...

Form The Council on Interplanetary Relations to coordinate a peaceful, forward looking and non-militarized response to the extraterrestrial presence. The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (see www.CSETI.org) has an 18 year ongoing project to establish such contact and can assist with this process. CSETI, working with other governments and world figures, will form such a Council if the US government decides not to do so within the next 12 months;

When you think about it, this is a pretty big statement.

Greer implies that other governments and world figures have already been contacted, primed and agreed to assisting in the formation of "The Council on Interplanetary Relations" if the U.S. do not.

He would have to have already guaranteed this kind of support if there is a 1 year deadline.

And then there is this to consider about this statement as well ...

If this actually went ahead, with full public knowledge, with the assistance of a country like, say, France, and a world figure like, say, The Pope, then it would be tantamount to Disclosure.

[edit on 28/10/09 by Horza]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Yeah ... Greer definitely went "out there" with some of those claims.

But these claims are the cornerstone of his movement. They are his pièce de résistance.

You certainly couldn't expect him to write a letter to The President of The United States with out telling him the full story, now could you?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Interesting, thanks for the information. Do you have any news links or sources dated back before September 11, 2001, to back up your claims? Any additional info would be appreciated. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horza
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Yeah ... Greer definitely went "out there" with some of those claims.

But these claims are the cornerstone of his movement. They are his pièce de résistance.

You certainly couldn't expect him to write a letter to The President of The United States with out telling him the full story, now could you?

What he wrote belies the alleged intelligence a lot of people ascribe to him. I could have never gone over the hill as he did. All he had to do was ask Obama to provide clear copies of documents that are blacked over if they don't violate national security. MJ-12 is non-existent and has been proven a hoax. For one.

His cornerstone is made from quicksand. Obama will resist the piece.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I remember reading this, and responding to this in great detail. Sure.. greer is a bit odd, but atleast he's doing something.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You're welcome. I will look and see if I can find that. I think it was Greer who made that claim, so I don't know, but I'm not making that up. And it's a huge claim. If it's true than it should be verifiable. I will let you know either way.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Greer emails/faxes it and then wipes his hands and claims to have briefed the president.

This is probably about as true as it gets. I find it really hard to believe that an ER nurse has the clout to go eat with the Clinton's in their private home to inform them about the Galactic Federation of Peace and Harmony.

One man's brief is another man's junk mail.

new topics

top topics

join