It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the USAF Help pull off 911?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
My only two questions is where was the USAF on 911 and why was NORAD standing down for the first time in it's history. Very fishy. Theres similarities with 7/7 in the UK as well mainly that they were on a simulated terrorist op as well. It all stinks..

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
My only two questions is where was the USAF on 911 and why was NORAD standing down for the first time in it's history. Very fishy. Theres similarities with 7/7 in the UK as well mainly that they were on a simulated terrorist op as well. It all stinks..

First question..

The Air Force was doing what it does 365 days a year in the United States. It was training. With the exception of the fourteen jets designated to serve as alert aircraft to protect the 48 contiguous states. Many people appearantly believe that the Air Force units in the US, sit around loaded for war. We dont, we spend our days in training and maintenance.

Second question..

NORAD never stands down, even when it is running drills, there are still people that are actively watching the skies and the computers can be switched from drill to real life with the "flip of a switch" The human beings running the computers in most cases will take longer to switch.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

First question..

The Air Force was doing what it does 365 days a year in the United States. It was training. With the exception of the fourteen jets designated to serve as alert aircraft to protect the 48 contiguous states. Many people appearantly believe that the Air Force units in the US, sit around loaded for war. We dont, we spend our days in training and maintenance.

Thank you for giving your opinion, but you do not know what the Air Force was doing on 911 in fact no one knows that information.

Second question..

NORAD never stands down, even when it is running drills, there are still people that are actively watching the skies and the computers can be switched from drill to real life with the "flip of a switch" The human beings running the computers in most cases will take longer to switch.

Thank you for your opinion.
You do not have any proof that NORAD never stood down.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Thank you for giving your opinion, but you do not know what the Air Force was doing on 911 in fact no one knows that information.

Yes, I do. We were training. We were scheduled to fly, but cancelled everything and started to divide up the guys into combat crews and were standing by to launch.

Thank you for your opinion.
You do not have any proof that NORAD never stood down.

Thank you for your opinion, but you don't have any proof that they did stand down. Sorry, NORAD didn't stand down.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Yes, I do. We were training. We were scheduled to fly, but cancelled everything and started to divide up the guys into combat crews and were standing by to launch.

Great imagination.

Fact, Norad was not in NYC. Where were they? If they had been neither planes would have hit the WTC.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Fact, Norad was not in NYC. Where were they? If they had been neither planes would have hit the WTC.

More "opinions"???

Really, what morsel of insight has led to this rather valiant claim??

Before answering, think it through very, very carefully. Then, try to explain just HOW an interceptor is going to get a determined suicidal hijacker who is at the controls of a large passenger airliner to comply with his demands.

The "logic" of this 'opinion' is lacking.

And, lest this become another illogical claim that, lacking the full knowledge of the INTENT of the hijackers that morning, only demonstrated AFTER it dawned on people that the airplanes were being used as guided weapons, how can anyone seriously consider that ANY decision to fire upon a civilian jetliner would have been undertaken???

Can you imagine the career of that officer, should one have stepped up and made that sort of decision, without having seen the full intent (yet) of the airplanes???

To think otherwise is just allowing more Hollywood-type fantasies intrude into rational thought processes.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

NORAD was the same place it has always been, Cheyenne Mountain. That is what is known as a fact.

Your part about if NORAD had been in NYC the planes would not have hit the towers, is an opinion based on your incorrect beliefs of the air defenses in our country.

Except its not an opinion. It's a fact. That's what the military does when it is at home in the US...it trains.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

More "opinions"???

If NORAD was in NYC, they would have stop the planes from hitting their targets.

Really, what morsel of insight has led to this rather valiant claim??

Research.

Before answering, think it through very, very carefully. Then, try to explain just HOW an interceptor is going to get a determined suicidal hijacker who is at the controls of a large passenger airliner to comply with his demands.

You see this is where I will disagree with you. I don’t believe there was any suicidal hijackers at any controls.

At Least 7 of the 9/11
Hijackers are Still Alive

whatreallyhappened.com...

Hijackers Alive And Well 9-11 review

911review.org...

Was America Attacked by Muslims on 9/11?

www.globalresearch.ca...

The "logic" of this 'opinion' is lacking.

No, the “logic” of anyone supporting the OS (which is a proven lie) is what is lacking.

And, lest this become another illogical claim that, lacking the full knowledge of the INTENT of the hijackers that morning, only demonstrated AFTER it dawned on people that the airplanes were being used as guided weapons, how can anyone seriously consider that ANY decision to fire upon a civilian jetliner would have been undertaken???

You continue to push the OS about the “unproven” hijackers?? I do not believe in your OS nonsense, it has already been proven a lie, years ago.

Can you imagine the career of that officer, should one have stepped up and made that sort of decision, without having seen the full intent (yet) of the airplanes???

But, we are not in here to discuss your imagination, are we. Again, the OS is of someone’s imagination, don’t you agree?

To think otherwise is just allowing more Hollywood-type fantasies intrude into rational thought processes.

Yeah, the same thought processes that sold you and me and the whole world on the OS, you mean that fantasy, don’t you?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Your part about if NORAD had been in NYC the planes would not have hit the towers, is an opinion based on your incorrect beliefs of the air defenses in our country.

Perhaps, but your government claims they were all over the place doing their war games that morning. LOL No one on planet earth witness “any such event” on the ground.
Perhaps your government would like to explain this rather unusual “invisible” event to us. Oh but, you are not allowed to question your government, and you call that freedom. LOL

Except its not an opinion. It's a fact. That's what the military does when it is at home in the US...it trains.

That is your “opinion” you do not know what the USAF was doing in the hours between 7:00 am to 11:30 am on the morning of 911.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

And how would anyone know they were suicidal?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Why didn't NORAD launch fighters in the case of Northwest Flight 188?

"The flight data recorder also could prove valuable because it would have recorded actions taken by the pilots during the 78 minutes they did not respond to repeated calls from air traffic controllers, the ex-investigator said.

Meanwhile, the North American Aerospace Defense Command, which scrambled fighter jets for the wayward plane but did not launch them, said it was reviewing procedures for launching the fighters to track potentially hijacked or suspicious aircraft.

At issue is the Federal Aviation Administration's apparent delay in notifying NORAD the Northwest jet was not in contact with controllers, according to a senior U.S. official directly familiar with the timeline of the incident."

The official, who declined to be identified because the military and the FAA are reviewing the incident, said the FAA's request for military involvement came after the plane passed the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport. NORAD scrambled fighter jets at two locations. But as they approached the runway for takeoff, the FAA reported being back in contact with the Northwest flight, and the fighters stayed on the ground.

"My real question is why we did not know of the 'radio out' situation from the FAA sooner," the official said. "The FAA is also looking into that."

Out of radio contact for 78 minutes and off course for over an hour...yet no fighters were launched. Sounds suspicious, doesn't it. Inside Job?

So does this familiar case:

""At 0933:38 EDT (6 minutes and 20 seconds after N47BA acknowledged the previous clearance), the controller instructed N47BA to change radio frequencies and contact another Jacksonville ARTCC controller. The controller received no response from N47BA. The controller called the flight five more times over the next 4 1/2 minutes but received no response.

About 0952 CDT, a USAF F-16 test pilot from the 40th Flight Test Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base (AFB), Florida, was vectored to within 8 nm of N47BA. About 0954 CDT, at a range of 2,000 feet from the accident airplane and an altitude of about 46,400 feet, the test pilot made two radio calls to N47BA but did not receive a response".

78 minutes between last radio contact and a fighter making visual contact with the stricken Learjet. So, 78 minutes in the case of Flight 188 as well as this case. How does that time stack up against the 9/11 times?

Flight 11 (8:14 to 8:47 - 33 minutes)
Flight 175 (8:42 to 9:04 - 22 minutes)
Flight 77 (8:51 to 9:38 - 47 minutes)
Flight 93 (9:27 to 10:04 - 37 minutes)

So, NORAD is 0/6 in intercepting a rogue aircraft in a matter of minutes. Much ado about nothing.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Great imagination.

Sorry about that, Gus. You wanted to know what the USAF was doing on 9/11, and I told you what we were doing as soon as both towers had fallen.

Deal with it.

Fact, Norad was not in NYC.

Finally, a true statement from Impressme that I can get behind!!

Where were they? If they had been neither planes would have hit the WTC.

They've always been at Cheyanne Mountain, but I don't see how NORAD being in downtown NYC would have helped any?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Great imagination.

Sorry about that, Gus. You wanted to know what the USAF was doing on 9/11, and I told you what we were doing as soon as both towers had fallen.

Deal with it.

Deal with it?

I have, and I disagree with you. We all know that 911 was an inside job most people are now waking up to realize that fact. We seen the lies, and cover-ups in the 911-commission report, NIST reports, government lies of WMD; we know what a false flag looks like. Perhaps, if you spent more time reading to what people are posting and do some real research instead of spending all your time attacking, and ridiculing me and disrupting my thread, you might learn something.

Like I said you do not know what the military was doing on the morning of 911, and that is a fact.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

We all know that 911 was an inside job

Again, that is just your opinion not based on any fact at all!

most people are now waking up to realize that fact.

No, most people are getting on with their lives, only conspiracy theorists are still going on about it

We seen the lies, and cover-ups in the 911-commission report, NIST reports,

actually it is the truthers that are telling lies,like:
nuclear bombs in the WTC's, explosives used to bring down the buildings beam weapons from outer space, USAF pilots and thousands in the Air Force involved, aliens watching the towers, holographic aircraft, pod carrying aircraft launching missiles, thermate used to bring down the towers etc etc.

you do not know what the military was doing on the morning of 911, and that is a fact.

No, that is your opinion, you keep getting them both confused

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Like I said you do not know what the military was doing on the morning of 911, and that is a fact.

A fact? Really? Got any supporting sources for that?

You don't.

I can tell you what my squadron was doing on 11 Sep, and just about everything up until 23 Sep when we were deployed.

Perhaps, if you spent more time reading to what people are posting and do some real research instead of spending all your time attacking, and ridiculing me and disrupting calling me a liar, you might learn something.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
No, most people are getting on with their lives, only conspiracy theorists are still going on about it.

I am just wondering if the poster is aware of the HUGE amount of irony in this statement. Please tell me it was a very self aware joke at your own expense.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

most people are now waking up to realize that fact.

No, most people are getting on with their lives, only conspiracy theorists are still going on about it

That is your opinion.

actually it is the truthers that are telling lies,like:
nuclear bombs in the WTC's, explosives used to bring down the buildings beam weapons from outer space, USAF pilots and thousands in the Air Force involved, aliens watching the towers, holographic aircraft, pod carrying aircraft launching missiles, thermate used to bring down the towers etc etc.

There might be a few wackos out there who believe in all that nonsense but I can assure you that most Truthers do not believe in that hogwash of disinformation that you like to lump all Truthers into.

True does not = to lie. So your analogy is incorrect. Ridiculing and insulting me will not make you creditable.

you do not know what the military was doing on the morning of 911, and that is a fact.

No, that is your opinion, you keep getting them both confused

The fact is you do not know what the military was doing on the morning of 911 and yes neither do I or anyone else, and no I am not confuses as you would like everyone to believe. As far as you say you know what the military was doing, that is only your opinion.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

A fact? Really? Got any supporting sources for that?

You don't

Yes I do because the military never told the truth to what they ere doing in fact they were caught lying to the 911 commission to why they did not intercept those planes that morning, that the 911 commissioners wanted a criminal investigation from the Justice department, so there is you proof.

I can tell you what my squadron was doing on 11 Sep, and just about everything up until 23 Sep when we were deployed.

Yeah, and I can tell you what I was doing on the space shuttle on sep, 11 and everything up until 23 when I was launched.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Perhaps, if you spent more time reading to what people are posting and do some real research instead of spending all your time attacking, and ridiculing me and disrupting calling me a liar, you might learn something.

That was my quote to you. Any reader can see that. You are not allowed to take someone else’s quotes and use it as your own,
read the T&C in ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
They've always been at Cheyanne Mountain, but I don't see how NORAD being in downtown NYC would have helped any?

No actually- NORAD wasn't operational at Cheyenne Mtn. until April 20, 1966. FYI- the NORAD headquarters is also no longer located at Cheyenne Mountain (although it is nearby at Peterson AFB).

On the fiftieth anniversary of the NORAD agreement--May 12, 2008--the Command Center located within Cheyenne Mountain Complex was officially re-designated as the NORAD and USNORTHCOM Alternate Command Center. The Cheyenne Mountain Division of NORAD and USNORTHCOM was re-designated as the J36 branch within the NORAD and USNORTHCOM's Operations Directorates.

Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station is owned and operated by Air Force Space Command. In fact, NORAD and USNORTHCOM use just under 30% of the floor space within the complex and comprise approximately 5% of the daily population at Cheyenne Mountain.

www.norad.mil...

www.norad.mil...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

On 28 July 2006, operations formerly conducted in Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado by the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) were relocated to Peterson Air Force Base for purposes of efficiency. The Cheyenne Mountain Complex will be left on warm standby until such time the protection of the mountain is again required.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join