It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scene.....UNBELIEVABLE !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wasnt this in texas, or southwest few years ago? I remeber a post here about it...man was i outraged! one senator giving 2 or 3 votes for his buddy, vice versa...all when the cameras were still running on commerical time* I foten wodner why an official investigation was never follwoed up on, and WHY this never made national media news? I mean istn this treason or some major law being broken? FEderal offense! i belive is the term!!! if i can go to prison so can they! I want all my tax money bak now,a t least form the IRS that i ever was forced to apy into it*
damn, this shold go to CNN, abc, NBC< CNBC news,....so hopefully, poeple will wake up more,a nd make the judges and police on thier way to work, an eye opener , lieterally for em.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
hah, funny... i saw a police officer parked in the lot of a movie theater as if he was doing his job, but he was playing solitaire in his laptop... this was a couple of weeks ago

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
At least there aren't any fiddles and fires, although, them playing two separate games of solitaire together, as opposed to poker or something, is a good metaphor for the way the government runs.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I AM SHOCKED, SHOCKED I SAY, knowing that the amenities posted by Julius Gaius Caesar are not being provided to our esteemed Senate and Congress members. How can we as a civilized nation be so callous in not providing the simplest of necessities to our the privileged few. I would think that a demonstration or show of arms is presently called for and should be called to action for the rights of the chosen few.
However; has anyone seen the support staff numbers of these chosen bureaucrats that fill the offices and corners of the Halls of Justice? Maybe it's best to let sleeping dog lie or else be bitten.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Although what they are doing is out of order, has no one here seriously not played solitare or looked at the scores or a social website when they are at work?? I know I have.

Peace

Ummm... No, I haven't , when I'm at work, I'm there to work, not goof around. If I did that during work hours I can get written up, and possibly suspended. Also, I happen to have a GOOD work ethic, unlike these lazy bums.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Hitemhard]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

My jaw dropped when i saw this vid. At one point there is a rush for the button on a vacant seat, as if two opposing people were fighting to get there first. This is absolutely astounding. This post and the OP deserves an applause it really does.

The palace of Westminster here in the UK is corrupt as hell but even the tricks shown in this video would never happen here, our corruption is less blatant and usually better hidden. It's taken years to expose the fraud in politicians expenses here and altough it's now out in the open no one is going to pay for their crimes.

Once more i shout out to the mods for an applause for you and the op.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Again, as stated in a previous post, I actually DON'T do that because when I'm at work, I'm there to work and not goof around. See I wait at least until my lunch break or until I get home before I do any non-work related activities. Unlike these buffoons, I'm not a lazy bum because I was raised to know better! Unlike these buffoons, I actually care not only about my work, but how my work affects the company I work for (you know... the one giving me my paycheck!) so I try to work not only to improve my work, but the company as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I am outraged!!!

I'll have much to say regarding this just as soon as I finish the crossword puzzle on my other open tab. BRB!

Hey, what's a 10 letter word for "ne'er-do-well", starts with a p and ends with an n?

Oh! Oooooooooh! I got it, never mind.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The thread title is a little misleading. Unbelievable? You should change it to "The scene... EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK GOES ON DURING CONGRESS"

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Um, every since I was little I have heard about how Politicians are crooks, very greedy and dont care about the American people. I'm sure quite a few of you feel the same way. This isnt surprising at all, hell they have sex with young kids.

I think we as American people really have to take a look at our Politicians and see which ones are for US. And clean house,

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This looks like a decline in our empire. Our leaders don't give a F*** and they don't care if you know it, as long as it's not on camera.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
This looks like a decline in our empire. Our leaders don't give a F*** and they don't care if you know it, as long as it's not on camera.

I don't mean to correct you, but "leaders"? I don't think so. They are volunteers. "Elected officials" if you will. Servants. Our tax dollars pay them. They volunteer and we choose (vote) who we want. I don't think they should even be paid. Even then, the role of these people's jobs are too important to the country for them to be behaving like this. Someone else said it's time to clean house. I agree, but I don't think we should wait til 2010. They don't mind stealing from us, lying to us, using us. Why should we them? What's the difference in someone stealing your wallet and the government stealing your tax dollars? There's not one, because it all comes from the same place! YOUR WALLET! I don't want to be the first one to action. Frankly, I'm kinda scared. I think what a lot of people need though is a little inspiration to get the ball rolling. I can't wait for the first person to fire up their vacuum, cause I'll be right beside them with mine, cleaning house next door.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I used to be quasi-addicted to Windows Solitaire while recovering from surgery
until I learned of the hack.

Press Alt + Shift + 2 = Instant win. Sure gets your win average up fast.

But honestly, the picture is outrageous and I'm from Florida.

Thanks for bringing to our attention. Will forward.

Regards...KK

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
I used to be quasi-addicted to Windows Solitaire while recovering from surgery
until I learned of the hack.

Press Alt + Shift + 2 = Instant win. Sure gets your win average up fast.

But honestly, the picture is outrageous and I'm from Florida.

Thanks for bringing to our attention. Will forward.

Regards...KK

Gosh darn it, you just took all the fun out of it.
I think I am gonna be sick, oh wait maybe thats just from all the poison they put in our food.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The fact still remains, no public or media outcry on this. Fighting stuff like this is a life effort. Creating websites, organizing, protesting, getting media coverage, starting a movement. In the past people used the excuse, I've got a job and a family and a reputation (identity) to uphold.

Now that more people are unemployed, maybe we'll see a revolution with all the free time people have. Many people that put their identity into their job have lost their identity. We are moving to a time of increased crime and despair...desperate measures and a society with nothing to lose. A breeding ground for upheaval.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
And the Lord, thy God said.... "Let he who hast never logged into college humour dot com or hot or not dot com at work cast the first stone".

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The only thing that needs to be done about this is we need to elect new and better people.

Good grief, I hate calls for any new laws...like we don't have enough.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No surprise there, they are CT liberals

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by solarstorm
fourwinds10.com...

Here you go folks. Your elected officials hard at work!

so you don't think this could have been possibly faked?? i'd problably want to talk to some of the interns there for verification, before biting on this.

And if the interns told you it was a true photo, then what would you say?

Jimmyx, jimmyx. Have you ever, ever, ever been able to find fault with any of these people in government - elected or otherwise?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

How many of you NEVER play a game, visit ATS, or partake in other activities during your allotted work hours?

Actually, BH, playing a computer game, or visiting ATS on the company computer is considered "theft of services", and I know several organizations that have prosecuted people for that, in addition to firing them.
Although some do it, perhaps we should let them know that not only can they get fired, they CAN be prosecuted for such actions.
In addition, bosses frequently use social network sites such as Facebook and Myspace to check on employees who call in sick, to see if they are really sick.
Also, most medium to large size companies now have software that records every keystroke, every website, and every email message, and they log that information, for future punitive actions that they may decide to take with employees.
I would warn ANYONE that contemplates using your company computer for ANYTHING other than company business, NOT to. The first warning you may get, is a pink slip, and a notice to appear in court.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join