It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public option would lead him to filibuster, key senator says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The public option that would raise rates across the board on private contracts?
The public option that would also tax everyone regardless of using it or not?

So that way, the folks who choose to remain privately insured will be triple-dip taxed by the Government for "choosing" to remain so.

Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I've seen it mentioned that Obama was a CIA financial "expert"...
But it can't be both ways.
He can't be such an idiot as to make Bush look like Einstein and also be a CIA financial analyst, or whatever he is.

Oh well, I don't trust him.
He is just like all the others. An actor that is playing the biggest stage on Earth.
The playwrights are who we should be looking at.

All the rest of them do their bidding and they don't give a snap about you or I.

I have to be honest with you Jay years ago I worked in the Travel Business as an Agent back in the day when there were no PC's or priceline.com or travellocity.com and if you wanted to go some place and get your ticket before arriving at the airport and avoid hours on hold with the airlines on the phone, you went to see a Travel Agent.

I worked in that career in two principal places Los Angeles (down town) and Washington D.C. (Bethesda MD a block from NIH, and Bethesda Naval Hospital).

Some of my principal clients in L.A. were the people we all lovingly refer to as the Powers that Be. When I say they were the Powers that be, I only went once because I hated to take time off of work, but I got invited to Bohemian Grove every year for the retreat. They were the Powers that Be Powers that Be and even the Congressmen and Senators and wealthy industrialists they constantly referred to me as clients referred to them as the Powers that Be. Trust me there is nothing fictitous about the Powers that Be, and please don't ask me to name any names as I won't drop any.

When I worked in D.C. of course it was a lot of the politicians I picked up from the Powers that Be in L.A. but guys who where 2 and 3 star generals, Admirals, Top Government Managers, Top CIA, FBI, DEA people, a real rogues gallery let me tell you.

Let me tell you another thing, most of them were dumb as the day is long!

Most of those positions are all about politics. Even Eisenhower owed his Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in World War II as just being the most likeable guy who never upset anyone important.

Most of these guys are empty suits and a lot of the CIA guys even the black ops and button guys are not the sharpest tacks on the board.

They all take their orders from sharp tacks. Let me tell you the Powers that Be are sharp tacks Jay. Not only do they have intelligent and brilliant minds, they can tap into a lot of people with very devious and intelligent minds.

I was pretty young at the time still but mine was a mind they often tapped into. To me it was just a culmination of proving all my own conspiracy theories like in a movie, but I really remain troubled to this day by some of the things I actually know from interacting with the players that later have made a lot of things go down.

The point I am really trying to make is that most of the people in the highest vissible positions are not very bright people. They have an ability to follow orders, and an ability to get other people to like them and trust them.

You are just partially incorrect about one thing, the Powers that Be actually like me! You and everyone else?....well, you got that right!

Thanks for posting friend.

[edit on 28/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

At any rate, for the time being, I think what Lieberman is doing is a good thing.

Here's to hoping it lasts, eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

At any rate, for the time being, I think what Lieberman is doing is a good thing.

Here's to hoping it lasts, eh?

I hope so too my friend. Honestly I see it as one of two things and possibly both. Zionist politics at play.

Or hopefully some real concern from the Powers that Be that the natives are just getting to restless to press this crazed agenda of theirs.

I don't think they are logistically capable of handling the civil unrest and out and out discontent and rebellion like they imagined they would be able to at first.

I don't think they anticipated that Obama would fizzle so quickly and his adoring masses would abandon him so quickly and the lack of effectiveness the Obamanites have had in countering popular discontent.

I want to cautiously view this as the Powers that Be backing up and putting a break on their plans or at the least beginning to scale them back.

It's always hard to tell what's going on behind the scenes but this is a departure from that direction they were headed.

It can likely only be a good thing. One thing is for sure I am happy it's occuring.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thankfully some good news after tearing my hair out wondering if this pos bill is going to make it to the floor. Thank you Mr Lieberman. The bills supporters are a bunch of nonsensical dullards who think this is going to help low income Americans. Those poor unfortunate people who cant afford health insurance CANT AFFORD IT... but they are going to charge them anyway.

Oh sorry little Timmy there's no Christmas this year the government wants us to pay for a service we couldn't afford in the first place, but dont you worry little buddy your doctor prescribed prozac for you, now we just cant eat for a few days to have enough money to get it filled.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

I found it to be optimistic too my friend. Some sanity at last prevails in the Senate at the very least. Or at least we now have cause to hope it shall.

Thank you for posting your comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join