It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama releated to all but 1 of US presidents

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The ruling bloodline is the secret society.
It is nothing new - JFK wanted it to stop so they stopped him.

Do you think just anyone can be in charge?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
The ruling bloodline is the secret society.
It is nothing new - JFK wanted it to stop so they stopped him.

What did Kennedy do to 'stop them' and when did it occur?

The Kennedy family was/is deeply entrenched in politics and business and were groomed for office.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Maybe if you linked the complete speech you would have realized that the name of the speech is 'The President and the Press' and Kennedy was asking for more secrecy in the wake of the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

Kennedy gave this speech in 1961, if they wanted to kill him for it why did they wait so long?

Additionally, Kennedy was in a 'secret society' so why would he be against them?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I posted the wrong video.
I meant to post this one.

Thank you for pointing it out.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
I posted the wrong video.

You did not answer my questions.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
Additionally, Kennedy was in a 'secret society' so why would he be against them?

Maybe he did not agree with their behaviour.
Do you agree with everything your family says and does?
edit on 28-12-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by glan

Meet the new boss, same as the blah blah blah...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

Then why did he never demit?

Irrelevant. He was not speaking about his family, he was speaking about Communist Russia and the Untied State's Press as was evident in the speech.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Itisnowagain

Then why did he never demit?

He was the one in the public eye, he had the platform so maybe he felt he was in the best place to change things.

Irrelevant. He was not speaking about his family, he was speaking about Communist Russia and the Untied State's Press as was evident in the speech.

Did you listen to the second video I posted? The one I meant to post first time.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
He was the one in the public eye, he had the platform so maybe he felt he was in the best place to change things.

So why would he not 'change things' beginning with himself and drop out of the secret society he was a member of? Seems rather hypocritical if you ask me for him to rail against them but be in one at the same time.

Did you listen to the second video I posted? The one I meant to post first time.

I have heard and read this speech many times due to it being a rather common conspiratard mistake of having people post the chopped up version and claim Kennedy was referring to anything other than Russia or the Press.

Read Rising Against's thread which breaks down the entire speech and shows that Kennedy was addressing the Press in relation to Communist Russia and the Cold War.

Anything else is a rather disingenuous attempt to rewrite history.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
I have heard and read this speech many times due to it being a rather common conspiratard mistake of having people post the chopped up version and claim Kennedy was referring to anything other than Russia or the Press.

It is a different speech on a different day.

On June 10, 1963, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy
delivered the commencement address at the American University in Washington, D.C.

I don't suppose you bothered to look because you already know what I posted.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
It is a different speech on a different day.

And how did the commencement address at American University get him killed?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Genghis Khan has 16 million descendants today so it makes sense in this case too. I think we can go so far to say that if you have any European blood in you then you most likely are in some royal blood line. I would think it comes down to how many women did these royals have babies with. In Genghis Khan case he bed 1000s, so a prolific lord in Europe would have his DNA spread far and wide too. I'm not sure how much "jus primae noctis" was practiced in this case either.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracyrus

Or Adam and Eve were beautiful and intelligent and we are the ugly ones.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But all presidents but one point to one king.......ALL.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

LightWonder
extremely interesting.. makes you think there is something else going on here like eugenics or of that sort.

"traced that Obama, and all other U.S. presidents except Martin Van Buren, are related to John "Lackland" Plantagenet, a king of England and signer of the Magna Carta. "

I'm wondering that if all our presidents are of england royal descent every election is some what of a fluke.

This king is the same as the "evil brother" of king Richard Lionheart known from Robin Hood lore. King John Lackland tried to take over the throne of England when Lionheart was out crusading. This event gave rise to the evil king vs. Richard Lionheart in knight litterature and the fairytales.

There is also another link between John Lackland and knight literature:

en.wikipedia.org...

Or Arthur I, Duke of Brittany who dispeared in the thin air without a trace in 1203 after the French king Philip II betrayed Arthur and gave his land to John Lackland, who was obviously in desperate need of land to defend his divine rights as king, bloody worms. I wouldn't be too proud of such a heritage. However, if we are to believe Hollywood, Leo Rex brought a black Sarasene (or Moorian) friend with him back from the Holy Land. Sort of makes sense I suppose...
For all we know, the queen may have served more than King and Country

edit on 9-7-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Moor and last sentence

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muundoggie

So, to use your logic, we are all the product of incest. Adam had to father children from his daughters or Eve had to have children fathered by a son or their children had to produce offspring with each other.

I don't buy it. If this were the case we would all be genetically retarded.

Since we're all not genetic failures, I would have to assume this is not the case. Science.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

It's actually very common, if people to search back far enough and if their families came over from Europe, to find relations. So, a LOT more of us are related than we think.

Sure if you go far enough back. But King John (Robin Hood foe) lived in the late 1100's early 1200's. that is not that far back (500 years from Washington).

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join