It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there really "disinfo agents" on ATS and similar sites?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by EMPIRE

ATS represents a small leak in the immense Mediatic Dam; a spark of light in world-wide mediatic dusk.

That's quite an intro...

Here it is discussed about many things, some absolutely fake or false ones, but others....... very, very sensitive on some vital issues.

There is nothing exclusive here. Therefore, nothing is as sensitive as you'd like to believe. In addition, if this place had so much info that was secretive and harmful, don't you think this site would be harder to access?

People on ATS spread NEWS related to the war economy, energy (oil), food, drugs and banking, and this IS A THREAT, if "something slip out"... out of the control.

Friend, there is nothing exlcusive about those things and as previously stated, ATS does not control the truth market.

This spark could be a huge fire in media news if it is infiltrated slowly in the shirt of the meiatic wall.And This is A HUGE THREAT!

Refer to my previous posts as well as the post directly above this one.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

And they control the media, which is a far more powerful tool for persuasion then ATS. They can reach more people, in various ways, aren’t restricted by budgets and, as it stands, already have the majority of the population under their control. They are not concerned about ATS because ATS represents a small number that can do nothing. I'm sorry, and this is not a knock to ATS but mankind, especially America, is lost. There is no waking people up or bringing them to light.

Pray tell, how or why America is lost here .
The guy you have been completely inept with in your argumentative demure probably takes exception to this as well. Can you back this BS up with substance instead of your babble?
What is the LIGHT umpire?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Before the internet there was RADIO any one here remember RADIO?
Anyone ever hear of Radio Free Europe also?
Were RFE and Rose info or disinfo?

Tokyo Rose
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Tokyo Rose (disambiguation).

Iva Toguri mug shot, Sugamo Prison - March 7, 1946.
Tokyo Rose (alternate spelling Tokio Rose) was a generic name given by Allied forces in the South Pacific during World War II to any of approximately a dozen English-speaking female broadcasters of Japanese propaganda. Their intent was to disrupt the morale of Allied forces listening to the broadcast near the Japanese mainland.[1] According to rumors circulating among GIs, Tokyo Rose routinely identified American units on air, sometimes even naming individual soldiers. Her purported predictions of impending attacks were, according to many, unnervingly accurate, but there are no radio scripts, transcripts, or recordings of such broadcasts. Nevertheless, these stories continue to appear in popular histories of World War II and popular movies, such as Flags of Our Fathers. [2] Similar rumors surround the propaganda broadcasts of Lord Haw-Haw and Axis Sally.[3]

The name "Tokyo Rose" is most strongly associated with Iva Toguri D'Aquino, who broadcast as "Orphan Ann" during the 15-20 minute D.J. segment of the 75-minute "The Zero Hour" program on Radio Tokyo (NHK). Toguri's advocates have long argued that other announcers better suited the legend. They include American Ruth Hayakawa (who substituted for Iva on weekends), Canadian June Suyama ("The Nightingale of Nanking") who also broadcast on Radio Tokyo, and Myrtle Lipton ("Little Margie") who broadcast from Japan-controlled Radio Manila.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i pretty sure john lear said he wasnt gonna be on this site anymore cause of something like that, he made it sound like the owners of this site were in on it too,

he said they watch sites like this to see what the civilians know about. and post disinfo just to keep people watching nothing

[edit on 1-11-2009 by killartofu]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You bet there are paid agents to monitor and deflect online mentality, after all who invented the internet, the Pentagon. The Pentagon is a defence operation, so of course the internet has paid agents.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I'm sorry, but yours is the type of post that I will not respond to as I deem it to be off topic and a form of baiting. I've already said why I don't believe disinfo agents are here and asked those who said they are to provide evidence to support their claims (which they haven't.) If there is something you would like to know, I suggest you read my previous posts in this thread as I'm not in the mood for redundancy and asininity.

Thanks man, I'm sure you'll understand.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

I'm sorry, but yours is the type of post that I will not respond to as I deem it to be off topic and a form of baiting. I've already said why I don't believe disinfo agents are here and asked those who said they are to provide evidence to support their claims (which they haven't.) If there is something you would like to know, I suggest you read my previous posts in this thread as I'm not in the mood for redundancy and asininity.

Thanks man, I'm sure you'll understand.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

No way man. I call it debating not baiting.
Something you always find a way to squirm out of.
You made the following statements.---

"And they control the media,
but mankind, especially America, is lost. There is no waking people up or bringing them to light."

I find them uninformative and offensive as they contain no substance unless you can back them up with at least your opinion as to whom and why you say this in connection with potential dis-informants here on ATS.
I am an American and am surly not lost.
Humor us members so we all don't have to scramble back through all your similar rhetoric to just get these tiny tid bits straight.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm new to this forum and read and follow 4 or 5 forums. But when
I really want to get the latest news and find out what is going on, I come to ATS. Finally decided to join because you guys are on top of everything. You better bet they are monitoring this site.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Friend, it's not debating, it's baiting and not constructive to this thread. If you want to know why Americans are lost you need to read my posts. Moreover, if something is not openly stated it is implied. Knowing this to be true, I suggest you read my posts and utilize inductive or deductive logic to ascertain what was posted. I didn’t make empty claims, the evidence was stated several times now and what you initially quoted actually contains part of the evidence you seek.

Friend, it isn’t my fault that you lack the cognitive skills required to read critically. Even though I said America is lost, which it is, I can’t be blamed for you finding it offensive as I’m saying it within the confines of ATS T&C, and I’ve actually provided proof in this thread as to why this is so.

In closing, please stay on topic and read my previous posts as they contain the answers you seek. If you are truly offended, I suggest you send a U2U to an unbiased mod and ask them to determine if the statement was malicious and without merit. Aside from that, I’m sticking to my guns that ATS is not riddled with disinformation goons and feel no need to address you as it’s taking away from me addressing other posters/threads.

Thanks,

EMPIRE

p.s. to help you out here I counted at least two posts of mine where the answer to your question is clearly stated.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Isn't this kind of a catch 22?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I pick my friends. You are not one of them.
Reiterating a point of contention that you produced is adult IMO.
Duck and run is juvenile. But it is what I predicted.
How can I possibly bait you to answer and not squrim out of what you claim that you posted.
I bait you with your own retoric? REALLY???
Who are they? (media related)
Why do you claim Americans are lost?
What is the Light you speak of?
The questions I ask you would have to be on topic as you already posted them on this thread and they haven't been removed.
So I consider you disinfo, maybe not an agent.
Or are these just your empty words?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Of course they monitor the internet. The internet is probably the easiest medium of disseminating classified material that can be monitored. They are NOT about to let anything major that has evidence be blurted out on the internet. Yeah we all have "free speech" but if it's a matter of "National Security," free speech goes out the window. This site would be shut DOWN if something classified with backed up evidence leaked through.

For all we know, someone from the government is a mod on here. That would be exactly what I would do if I was hiding info from the public. That way I could monitor what's said and not only ban the disseminator from the website as soon as backed up info is released, but then use their IP address to pay them a friendly visit from the CIA.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i would say so. some sound stupid, some sound smart, but as those before us said, if u oppose the occult, they may kill u. if they feel they cant kill u, they will discredit u. theyre trying to kill the internet with the new senate bill 773 but in the meantime i believe have set up website as well as agents to discredit public opinion about many so called conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by silent thunder

They are aware of it and their people are doing their best to derail threads that get to close to the truth.

Ever notice how some members only post in threads dealing with particular conspiracy's and have absolutely no interest in anything else? Check their profile!

Since I am one of the people who am calling BS on all of this, why don't you PROVE YOUR OWN CLAIMS and give us some examples? U2 me them and post it here. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join