It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

' UFO cloud formation ' filmed in Romania : Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

' UFO cloud formation ' filmed in Romania : Video

www.telegraph.co.uk

Meteorologists explained that the phenomenon witnessed in Moscow was just an optical effect produced by rare weather conditions, but the latest clip – apparently filmed at the end of last week – has again set tongues wagging
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ok shooting from the hip here, but most on ATS that are interested in UFOs , Know that a good way to see UFOs is via an infared viewing device at night in a remote area where there are no ' city lights'. Whith that in mind , could these odd cloud formations could be the results be the result of a giant ' UFO footprint ' as the video from Moscow is almost identicle to this one. www.youtube.com... I mean if this is a rare natural weather condition that creates these cloud formations, it sure is happening alot lately.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-10-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

[edit on 27-10-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Very interesting. I remember about a week ago, my mother told me about this video. Romanian news talked about the clip. I'm Romanian by the way, so it was interesting to me. I don't know what the theories about the cloud formation, but it would be great to hear some.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
All should leave Geneva,
Saturn turns from gold to iron,
The contrary raypoz will exterminate all,
Before the coming the sky will show signs.

Migrés, migrés de Geneue trestous,
Saturne d'or en fer se changera,
Le contre raypoz exteriminera tous,
Auvant l'aruent le ciel signes fera.

Nostradamus C9 Q44 stated "Before the coming the sky will show signs"

Looks like a sign to me... Coming of disclosure??? When did DW say they would land in a Florida stadium?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by StingrayCrazy]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The overcast skies in both of the videos look like the after effects of heavy chemtrailing, and you can see blue sky through the hole. It is almost as if that part of the cloud has gotten too heavy, so it dipped and tore a hole in the cloud.

I have never been a UFO follower, but with all of the kid's movies about aliens recently, one can't help but wonder if there is something brewing. Is the chemtrailing being done to block our view of what is going on above? Or is it good old HAARP?

Either way, interesting phenomenon here.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hole punch clouds and fallstreak holes are not new, its just that these have been caught on camera and captured the imagination. But they are still a puzzle and a mystery.

The explanation given by weather men totally fails to explain all the different shapes and variations of hole punch clouds and fallstreak holes.

They come in such a range of shapes and sizes. Was the Romanian cloud (which looks like a fallstreak hole) an "earlier" version of the Moscow cloud. Basically the cloud starts as a hole punch cloud (clearing in the sky) then fills up with the "fallstreak". But what causes them is the thing we all want to know.

The site below mentions how these hole clouds could have been formed through electromagnetics, based on the electric universe theory. But electromagnetics could also be applied by HAARP and UFOs. www.xearththeory.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Is this the new terminology being used across the net. "Ufo cloud formation"

I never read this in the internal memos, nor was i briefed, Simon, i need to be notified in advance.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
BUMP

i am stunned this isnt getting more attention... this also happens in the timeframe of TWZ and so forth (24th-28th thread) lets see them come up with another explanation for this one. the experts are tools and morons

which looks remarkable similar to the one in moscow 3 weeks ago...

[edit on 28-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

top topics

join