It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Taking Genesis so Literally!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I feel like my head is imploding after reading this thread. I want to type my own personal input, but I'm afraid I can't collect my thoughts.

Very thought provoking, though.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Stop Taking Genesis so Literally!

Sorry, but the Genesis is literally a FACT BASED depiction of events that transpired some 8000 to 12000 years ago upto the days of Moses.

If you find you have a problem with the recreation account, and the events that transpired, you haven't studied the account.

And judging the types of offerings placed in this post, not many have even tried.

As an example the banishment of Adam and Eve from the Garden has little to do with eating. Seduction, Fornication, Procreating, or as GOD expressed in his own manner when cursing the serpent.

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every
beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The Problem becomes Cain, the Serpent's seed. Not Apples!

Ciao

Shane

<< 1  2   >>

join