It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Girls Get Swine Flu Jab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

www.onlykent.com...

So if did they get it the shot, and if his girls start falling ill from the vaccine will obama stop the Vaccine marketing?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

They will not get sick, not by a long shot (no pun intended). They were probably vacinated by the Baxter vaccine and not the Glaxo Smith Klien one that we will all be getting if we are forced to. Heck for all we know they got an arm full of saline. It is just to set an example that we should follow like good lilttle American's.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They would only get Saline probably.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I highly doubt this. It is probably a ploy to "assuage the fears" as the article states, and nothing more. There is no way to prove this, or to prove that all batches are the same. I would still avoid the vaccine no matter what they say. Vaccines are not safe. Period.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
well the last time the propaganda for the flu vaccine was in high gear it was Ford the one that roll his sleeve and took the jab, propaganda cost, 123 million dollars.

This time around Obama is not the one rolling his sleeves he is using his daughters for the propaganda after all this time around its the children the main target, cost, only 16 million dollars and a declaration of national emergency.

Deceptions, deceptions and more deceptions.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
They would only get Saline probably.
I agree , this is all about the vaccine not the desease. The vaccine is the real enemy here , a manufactured quick spreading virus to scare the populace to willingly take a shot .

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Would not curtailing N1H1 by mass vaccinations simply be enough of an environmental change to the virus to cause it to begin mutations to insure its survival?

Even Fleming noticed changes enough to where the bacteria he worked with was becoming resistant to penicillin.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

That brings the issue of manufactured virus or at least tampering with the original 1918 swine flu virus, after all the first infected in 1976 were in Fort Dix 200 soldiers came down with the flu first, that had conspiracy theories around that some tampering and experiments were going on.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting little flip-flop...

hubpages.com...

One week they so no...next week it's already done...wierd.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by TonyClifton]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ugh this is like playing chess with a ghost.

Of course the first thought that came to my head was the Baxter vaccine, but then again maybe I'm paranoid...

and paranoia is telling me that maybe the threat IS real, that a mutation could arise and whoever "rebelled" would be wiped out way easier.

Seems reasonable- keep those that follow orders, kill the rest.

Someone please tell me that's just my crazy rambling.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i bet if you were to test say 100 different vaccines you would find that the amount of toxic chemicals in them varies to the point where some will just downright kill you

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
They're probably lying.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
monkey see monkey do.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if Obama pulls up ATS from time to time on his Blackberry, just for a laugh or two, or perhaps even some ideas.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This means nothing.
Just like almost everything that goes down on the political playing field.
They have lied so long it's impossible to believe anything.

top topics

join