It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

october 25th...nothing happened....surprised?? so what about 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashguru

Originally posted by xweaponx
I'm going to tell you exactly what's going to happen in 12/21/12 This is the most important knowledge known to man kind. Alright read this close this is exactly what's going to happen. You yes you, are going to go to sleep and wake up 12/22/12 and realize people will believe the most stupid stories ever. No ONE can predict the future or an event. That's it. NO ONE! Remember NO ONE can predict anything because honestly....THEY NEVER HAPPEN. Calendar ends and calendar begins.

i don't believe that... just because i am very sure.. that we're not the most advanced/intelligent form of human ever lived on this earth

i believe the old cultures /religions knew much more than we actually do..

so i trust them more than ignorant people of today

and no world is not going to end.. but it will be a new start.. and ignorant people will be washed away (hopefully) ^^

Really a religion was a MAN made. There for all theories were thought up by humans. If they knew more...then why do we know more then they know? Don't you believe they've lied to you about many things. How come no where in the bible mentions a date of 2012? huh. How can you possibly think 2012 is a new start when there's no proof of such.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

surprise surprise nothing happened...so what about 2012? i predict ALSO nothing will happen.

well you'll just have to get used to how we on ATS roll. you'll come to understand that the one place where people practice doomsday speculation is where you will actively observe said practice in action.

-

[edit on 29-10-2009 by prevenge]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join