It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour cynically plotted to transform the entire make-up of Britain without telling us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The outrageous truth slips out: Labour cynically plotted to transform the entire make-up of Britain without telling us

So now the cat is well and truly out of the bag. For years, as the number of immigrants to Britain shot up apparently uncontrollably, the question was how exactly this had happened.

Was it through a fit of absent-mindedness or gross incompetence? Or was it not inadvertent at all, but deliberate?

The latter explanation seemed just too outrageous. After all, a deliberate policy of mass immigration would have amounted to nothing less than an attempt to change the very make-up of this country without telling the electorate.

Full dailymail article here...

The elite are locked and loaded. I personally, am not from Britain, but is this form of secrecy a sign that we are in the brink of the NWO?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Melanie Phillips?

Daily Mail?

Oh dear, oh dear.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It makes some sense. I don't know if it was Labour, but the fact is, there are millions of Jihadists in Britain. . . just like there are millions of Hispanics in America. I'm not sure which is worse, but here it is the Democrats who are more easy on immigrants, so I'd blame Labour.

join