It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son's first EVP session

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The OP said this has been going on for a long time with his son. So, the activity has been there, whether he had done anything or not. If I was the OP, in his same circumstances, I'd like to know if this was paranormal, for the sake of my kid. He said his son had been experiencing stuff like this for a long time. The activity is already there.

If something was bothering your kid, wouldn't you like to investigate and find out what it is?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Please do not encourage contact with this entity, this is no parlor game you are playing and the consequenced could be grave. This is not a scary movie that you can walk away from or turn off when you want. Since your son has only heard "Fred" and not seen him it could be that there is only one entity playing two roles; one good to take his guard down, become friends with and invite into the house and then the real one.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
One of my autistic grandsons sees gold threads weaving together when there is peace and happiness in the house. I wonder if your son's dancing string might not be one of these bits of the fabric of universe we do not see.

This is really fascinating. It seems like a lot of kids who are autistic see stuff like this. Not trying to intrude but do you know any other strange anomalies he sees? These topics with kids who are autistic always fascinate me.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuFri
Since your son has only heard "Fred" and not seen him it could be that there is only one entity playing two roles; one good to take his guard down, become friends with and invite into the house and then the real one.

Good lord, I won't sleep tonight thinking about this. This theory has never crossed my mind and now it's going to be all I thing about.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
for some one who is posting a thread on their autistic son and EVPs you should know the dangers,which makes me seriously question your avatar.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

you are absolutely correct in thinking that the activity has been here long before we did our evp session. My wife and I for nearly 9 years have been looking for answers to these incidences. It's not like we can bring them up in our sons weekly counseling sessions with his doctor.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The name you posted sounded familiar to me so I did a little digging and found what I was remembering. I had read in a book about someone that was referred to as Leval the devil.

If you are interested check out this link

or this one that goes into greater detail on the man.

May have nothing to do with what your son is seeing but just one of those weird things that popped into my head.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

Wow...Interesting read. I will definitely read the other link in greater detail a little later. I would give you more stars if I could!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I said it was irresponsible of me to do evps with my son. My avatar represents my love for horror movies and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
When doing evps or any form of mediumship it is important to cleanse the house before and put up wards to control what can come through. If you would like some cleansing ceramonies and warding techniques please u2 me. also cleanse afterwords. Your not an irresponsible parent, you just didnt know.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

"yes yes yes yes yes"

was that the same thing you heard?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Nice one, it's a little easier to make out slowed down.

In my opinion it says "yes I'm Fred"

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I have listened to this over and over again. It sounds like "can you trust us?
or ...trust this. I'm still open to opinions!

Good work on slowing this down Virraszto

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Many years ago the Warren's were at our local community college at or near Halloween. The Warren's are a husband and wife team. She's a medium and he's ghost hunter (I don't know if they're still alive).

My wife and I were dating at the time so for laughs we went. Some laugh. I walked away from their talk a very changed man.

So when Xynephadyn says don't play with an Ouija board, please pay attention. And when Xynephadyn councils not to do EVPs with your son, please don't...you're inviting trouble....potentially terrible trouble that you and your family will quickly regret.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
this is pretty wild dude. me and a buddy were going to try try some EVP work at a friends house since shes always making claims of extraordinary occurences. im glad i know to do so with caution.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Autistics, Schizophrenics and others with hallucinatory-style disorders are extremely sensitive to extrasensory activity. Certain parts of their brain are more active than others, such as the Cerebellum more than the Cerebral Cortex. While doing research for my Neurobehavioral Anatomy dissertation, I had a chance to work as an orderly in a Psych Ward and I have to say, I personally believe that some of the patients there were more attuned to a spirit world/extra-dimension/alternate reality than they were proper insane!!
As for Ouija boards, I agree and disagree with Xynephadyn. First and foremost: stop pi$$ing about with the spirit realm!! You are gonna be there one day, just like the rest of us, why hurry?
As for the Ouija board...it's a tool, just like a hammer, car or PC. It has no more independant power than a Sharpie marker or a wall calander, it's you that makes it work. It isn't a magic key, you are! Listen to Xynephadyn, you are the one who has the power, so be extremely careful and get a good cleansing of your home, your family and yourself!!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There are a lot of fearmongers in this thread (as usual for this part of the forum) which do a lot more harm than good! Saying doing an EVP session is like opening a portal to another world is absolute nonsense spouted by those of a religious (usually Christian) bent or those who like to remain part of a clique where only those initiated into it are welcome, a classic example would be: "U r in dangers, plz U2U me so Is can give u secret that keep u safe". Rubbish, if it was something of that great importance it would be made public.

Aside from all that would it be possible to upload the session in it's entirety please? I have a good ear for it (plus my background in professional audio helps) and I have contributed on here and elsewhere with good results. Myself and other ATSers might find something you've missed!

My advise to you is forget about cleansing sessions, protection and all that and take a leaf out of Friedrich Jurgenson's and Konstantin Raudive's book, the men who basically made EVP research popular. They had recorded hundreds of thousands of EVPs (possibly millions) during their research and never had any problems with possession or malevolent spirits or any such thing whatsoever (and no, they didn't subscribe to these new age superstitions)!

Seriously, who are you going to believe? Some random fearmongers on ATS or experts in this field who have studied EVPs in depth for the majority of their lives?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Can I just add something here?

I dont think its a question of whats been said in the EVP.

I also have a child (mine is 7) he has said things to me in the past that made me think he has seen someone in spirit form. My first thought was to explain to him that sometimes when people die that they dont always go up to heaven, they stay down here with us because they will miss us too much. I defenatlly didnt break out the recorder and ask him to ask the spirits questions. Whether you believe in ghosts and demons or not, If there is the smallest of chance this COULD be a demon or a nasty ghost I will do anything to keep it away from y son or myself.

Get your house cleared and get rid of what ever it is in there. It is messing with all of you. Its just that your son is the weakest of you all, thats why it is using him as a tool........

Please just get rid of it and keep your son safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join