It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater? (Kaguya, Jaxa HD image)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
My older brother (9yrs my senior) was a HUGE sci fi fan growing up. He would read prodigious numbers of books. He was a brilliant man and later became an MD. But his real love was space. He wanted desperately to join NASA but had an eye issue that disqualified him.

Anyway... LONG before the internet, sometime in the mid-sixties I remember him telling me about odd lights seen in and around Tycho. I've never found anything online about it (haven't really done an exhaustive search) but he spoke about it in great detail.

So, blurry pictures or not, there has been anomalous observations surrounding Tycho for a long time.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Imagir

Originally posted by l neXus l
DUDE the moon has no Freaking atmosphere, nothing can survive on it,

DUDE, Only 3 months ago "officially" there was no WATER on the Moon!

Today we know (Chandrayaan and LCROSS) that there are billions of tonns of WATER on the MOON!

Water wasn't "confirmed" until a few months ago, but back in 1994, NASA announced that it thought its Clementine probe probably found water-ice -- but could not confirm it.

Plus, as far back as the early 1970s, scientists studying rocks brought back from the Moon found traces of moisture in the rocks, but could not confirm that the rocks were not contaminated by bringing them back to Earth.

Therefore you are right to say that "officially" there was no water on the Moon, but NASA suspected there was water on the Moon for over the past 35+ years -- they just couldn't prove it.

I think that NASA, right in this moment, www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... NEED of a NEW and huge "SPIN" about some Amazing Discovery on the Moon to don't lose its Supremacy and Federal funds.
Maybe in next month the news "There is liquid water on the Moon".
This kind of news it could throw again NASA and not make to lose them the Race towards the New Frontier that is the Space in general terms and, in the near future, the Moon.

Something "liquid" flow in Tycho Crater...

Snake, Worm or Tubes? Notice the "head" shadow on the ground... .

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Do not take this the wrong way. I am really not trying to be mean here. I have followed so many of your threads and posts and I have to ask you something. Do you know anything about resolution and digital imagery? I am really just curious.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
reply to post by Imagir

Do not take this the wrong way. I am really not trying to be mean here. I have followed so many of your threads and posts and I have to ask you something. Do you know anything about resolution and digital imagery? I am really just curious.

Do not take this the wrong way. I am really not trying to offend you here. I have followed so many of your threads and posts and I have to ask you something. Do you really think that you could be never convinced of something in which you do not believe as a matter for principle?... Or worse?
I am really just curious.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
reply to post by Imagir

Do not take this the wrong way. I am really not trying to offend you here. I have followed so many of your threads and posts and I have to ask you something. Do you really think that you could be never convinced of something in which you do not believe as a matter for principle?... Or worse?
I am really just curious.

Hmmm, so this is how you dodge my question? I thought you posted these things here because you were interested in sharing knowledge. I ask one basic question and you refuse to answer it. I guess you are just interested in seeing your own posts. Thanks for just ignoring my question altogether. Way to discuss any topic a real way.

p.s. you have no followed me and you know nothing of me. You can find my posts in your threads. You never posted on any of mine. It is not nice to just cut and paste because you cannot think of anything to say for yourself.

[edit on 2/3/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

All Imagir is interested in is stars an flags he now has a bunch of groupies who give him these although anyone with ANY REAL IDEA of video or photography know his posts show nothing.

Re his post above I want to know how water flows when the temp on the moon can be a very hot 123c or a very cold -153c iirc

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Yours continues stupid personal attacks demonstrate only how much you are obtuse and arrogating.

I hope that some MOD gives to youan exemplary hammer blow.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

You ignored Lillydales question about what you know about digital picture resolution ,the simple fact you refuse to answer ANY questions about that just reinforces to everyone that you do not have a clue.
Your knowledge of how this type of photography works is so bad you just dont realise your edges are pixels which numerous people on your posts have pointed out to you.

ps you never posted a pic of your 108" plasma I WONDER WHY
actually I dont you dont have the means to get one

[edit on 3-2-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I looked for what he had to say about the imagery from Japan's Lunar Explorer Kaguya (Selene) and couldn't find it, so I'd be interested to know if he thinks the Japan imagery is also faked like the NASA imagery.

Well of course it is also faked.

Have you not noticed the NASA logo on all of the JAXA images and video clips?

That's not a typo, JAXA images and Videos, have the NASA logo embedded. They're in cahoots with each other, and the other space faring nations, who have managed to get lunar probes off the ground, have also been bought and paid for...hopefully now the USA is bankrupt, they'll no longer be able to buy other country's cooperation, and someone will show us lunar images without the tampering 'extras'.

edit on 3/3/2011 by spikey because: typo

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Lillydale

All Imagir is interested in is stars an flags he now has a bunch of groupies who give him these although anyone with ANY REAL IDEA of video or photography know his posts show nothing.

Re his post above I want to know how water flows when the temp on the moon can be a very hot 123c or a very cold -153c iirc

Not sure about water 'flowing' as such, but it can sublimate and settle in deep dark craters.

There is not just either 123C or -153C extremes, there are areas that have temperatures that temporarily range between the two extremes when water ice can change state.

The same thing happens on Mars, although of course, it's quite different from the Moon, but it's the same principle.

'Flowing'...no. Sublimating and relocating..yes.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Its true there is some degree of pixelation here, witch is visible, but does not account for the smooth edges, curved and circular structures. You can clearly see structural detail witch can not be attributed to pixelation. Use your own discernment and don't be persuaded by people who have already made up their minds about the subject beforehand. They are the ones that are setting aside common sense, reason and logic.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Is this video really showing the tycho in hd?

If yes,why cant i see any sign of a base?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join