It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats mimic man....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36ac69b38cf5.jpg[/atsimg]

Made a quick sketch of a cat's skull seen from behind, to illustrate a certain hidden message coded into the cat's very bones. Personally I believe in species being designed, life as we know it, is genetic technology, and things like this only emphasise it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
intersting find. though i wouldn't go as far as say that cats mimic man, considering that their genes have been around longer than man's.
But, just. . . wow.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

[on insect's inner motivation]
Dr. Gates: Can I eat it or will it eat me?
Susan Tyler: Sometimes an insect will even mimic its predator.
Susan Tyler: They mimic us. We mimic them.

www.imdb.com...

The movie Mimic from 1997, quite an entertaining movie btw., explains how insects sometimes mimic their predator or what they breed uppon.

[edit on 27/10/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
And they taste just like chicken. Good for mousing on the farm...other than that I don't see how they mimic man. Dogs seem to be more like that , even without a perspective of an angled view.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Well, that sure was a trhread killer! When it's said that cats have eyes in their necks, there actually is something in it....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

You have a fairly valid point, i have often thought "Are cats the real greys" We feed water and keep them happy any way we can, they always seem to be studying us, the way they look through you is scary and its their home not yours they just let us stay there, if you look at them face on when their eyes are fully open (Dilated) I Swear they look like greys...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If you are a man like me and have a fairly fit body, lie on your back with your shirt off, take some situps and focus your vision down towards your torso. Nipples-eyes, navel - mouth, sixpack - chin, and breasts - eye sockets. You see how we humans mimic our "predator" - "The Greys"...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Stray cats prove to be very cunning predators, able to adopt to almost any environment, from australian desserts to african jungles and siberian tundra. If kept in a domestic environment they use all their cunning to adopt to the only really interesting thing around: that human can opener, that is able to clean their litter boxes. So, yes I do think cats are able to mimic humans, and from observation of those cats I personally shared my living quarters with, I do think that their cognitive abilities are much underestimated by non-cat-"owners"

But as to the original posts claim: I don't think that cats actually morph their skulls after any heavenly inspired code. Its only, that all mammal skulls have some common features. Two eyes, a nose cavity, teeth..

And if you turn and turn long enough, until you find a point of view, that marginalizes the differences between an animal skull and a human skull through perspective shortenings, you will have all those all those face-recognition synapses firing, that have been trained into our brains since we learned to recognize our parents.
Guess from yet another angle you might also see Jesus of Nazareth or the virgin mary.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The point is that you don't see this in most human technology, but in God's tech you see it all over. Just like trees may look like humans stuffed head first into tghe soil it rests uppon, and a cat's skull looks like it has something coming for us... Check out the Adam's apple in our throat. Find an anatomical lexicon and check out. It looks kinda scary....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

That movie freaked me out! Big roaches no thanks!!

Interesting OP, I love kitties

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yeah, keep your eyes up for Long John, dude! He lives down below, in the tunnels under our cities!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here is a related thread in Science and Technology that I felt is relevant to the conversation. It explains how a Cat's brain is similar to ours.

Did you know?: House Cat's Brain is Very Simular to a Humans Brain in form and function.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Great thread. Posted a referal to this thread aswell....

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

And this is because we've bred ("designed" if you like) dogs like this. We favor dogs that have "human" expressions, mimic human emotion, and otherwise behave like furry four-footed people.

We've done hte same with cats, but on a more limited scale - it's harder to control feline breeding than dogs, after all

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Did you know that it's possible to mix breeds of cats like they mix dogs? All feline breeds are compatible with eachother for one generation atleast, many panthera hybrids are sterile, but not all. Technically you might mix a lion with a common stray cat. Often such mixes produce giant offspring, like the Lion-Tiger hybrid, Liger, a giant cat almost twise the size of a lion. Sterile, and not an ISO approved species....

new topics

top topics

join