It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST SEE!!! Dr. Jonathan Reed - May 9th, 2009 Documentary Movie.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
Depends on which of his many aliases he's using and whether or not you/anynoe has realized he has multi personallities......

All it would take is a few pics, otherwise its nothing more than he said she said crap!!!!!

Deny Ignorance= proof!.........NOT HEARSAY

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Doc Holiday]

But if I was with Reed and saw one from Freddies race appear how do you convince me Reed is fake after I witnessed this with my own eye balls Holiday? Because your argument will fall short from the start because I know this is 100% real because Ive seen it. So tell me how you plan to debate someone who doesnt care about debating something he seen with his own eyes.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
"Dr. Reed" is really John Bradley Rutter and has no degree of any type he is a hoax and a fraud.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

I'm not necessarily a believer/disbeliever of the Reed case. However, let it be said that anyone who quotes or sources ufowatchdog.com as a reliable source for information has clearly NOT done their homework. The website sources almost none of its material, and uses insulting language rather than simply sharing facts. They also go after anyone who supports opposing viewpoints, and have been sued for libel twice.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Shame on the skeptics for presenting such a poor rebuttal. Compute the facts and the time line on your own with a ittle effort, leave out your emotions, and then try again...or at least share your own thoughts and opinions. But for goddakes, dont use ufowatchdog.com as grounds for your argument.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by NightVision]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join