It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST SEE!!! Dr. Jonathan Reed - May 9th, 2009 Documentary Movie.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

If anyone hasnt heard of Dr. Reed, this guy had the most extraordinary alien encounter in modern day history and some people dont want you to know about this. Even websites that supposedly pretend to act like they really are about uncovering true alien encounter events. check this video out. there are 14 parts to this documentary. incredible!!!

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 27/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dude, fix your link.

The video is not showing.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ChipDouglasManOfAction

Your video isnt working. Also for those of us who have no sound or are unable to view videos could you tell us some of what this multi-part documentary says. I am all for learning about new alien abduction or encounter stories but before I spend and hour or more watching I would like to know if it's really worth my time...

Edit: nevermind I have heard of this guy. I did a quick google search and it looks like he is a fraud. I think there are some threads on ATS about him as well.

[edit on 10/27/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This guy has been beat to death on his supposed UFO/alien topics on ATS

I don't have time to look through the numorous threads posted on him on ATS but if my memory serves me correct this thread has your vid in it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If its new....srry for the hasty reply....try using search and put jonathan reed in it..

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
This guy has been beat to death on his supposed UFO/alien topics on ATS

I don't have time to look through the numorous threads posted on him on ATS but if my memory serves me correct this thread has your vid in it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If its new....srry for the hasty reply....try using search and put jonathan reed in it..

from the words of one josh thompkins:

From the information gathered this man has been through so much that it would be ridiculous to think hes been through all of this because this is a hoax. That is horrifically ignorant of some people. I do not believe Reed got that bullet wound by shooting himself. I do not believe Reed got himself not fired but removed from his position at that hospital. I do not believe Reed somehow made his own bank account disappear. I do not believe Reed somehow made some of his own money return into his bank account. I do not believe Reed somehow convince a bankteller at the bank he banked at to lie to help him perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that some lady who worked next to Reed in the hospital is helping Reed perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that Reed to perpetrate this hoax had his best friend killed to help create a hoax. I do not believe Reed went through all of those emotions, actions, living as a homeless person eatting out of garbage cans in the back of restaurants to perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that a doctor put his credibility on the line going on camera showing his face would make claims concerning genetic material proving that the alien being was real to prepetrate a hoax. I do not believe that a doctor put his credibility on the line going on camera showing his face would make claims concerning trances of a magnetic field that was off the chart to perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that two doctors got murdered for analysizing the blood of the alien being to perpetrate a hoax. Im sorry guys. Im just not buying into your endless streams of hoax remarks. Sorry. I do not think if this case was a hoax the media in the united states would have kept this from off of their airwaves for 12 years. If this was a hoax they would have talked about it long ago but today still no mention of it. From the way this case has been handled I think this case is REAL.
Sorry guys, you can attack me personally now and send personal insults my way and I am going to still think this case is real long after youve started with all of your insults. Also im very sorry also to tell you I dont care if this guys name was PETER PAN. From the evidence this guy has shown, the witnesses this guy has brought forth, the physical hard evidence of the link artifact this guy has shown all around the world, the many lectures this guy has done ALL OVER the world, the many other witnesses who have even seen that thing appear at gatherings Reed has had Im sorry guys but you guys look real stupid sitting up here calling this a hoax. This case is absolutely real. People on youtube are even coming out speaking about what theyve seen at Reed lectures with their own eyes!
this case is real. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChipDouglasManOfAction

So where are said reports that he mentioned?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Good call there, Doc. Reed has one of the worst pedigrees in the field. Terminally disreputable. The most interesting thing about his continued presence is an indicator of how people don't research the guys they want to believe. He craves attention, makes up stories, uploads set-pieces to YT and essentially takes advantage of people new to the subject.

His red LED, trance seance with aliens on You Tube is beyond fake.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am not discounting him, I have read 1000's of pages on him!

No one can make up as much info. as he has......although some of it is kinda out-there, but most of it has my attention, or I would not have read as much about him as I have!

I take it that my memory of thread titles was wrong....sorry...

Like I said I'm pressed for time tonite but will enjoy the vidio if its new.... TY

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Kandinsky

You may be correct, but if nothing else he got one more person to look at the topic with.... a little seriousness... but yes the red LED trance is good for a 6 pack and some laughs

As for manofaction if he's new to you, you got a whole big giant pile of info. here to look at, please put his name into the search feature.

And keep in mind that most of us have been aware of, and looking over his info. for well over 10 years, 13-14 if I remember correctly.
All I'm trying to say is please read all threads on him and do it with intensions of finding proof, "there is no real proof" just his word, and a whole bunch of YT vids from him.......but who knows maybe they "TPTB" covered their tracks for 10+ years really good

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"Dr. Reed" is really John Bradley Rutter and has no degree of any type he is a hoax and a fraud.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Didnt this guys friends from when he was younger come out and give his real name? Didnt he pull some scam on these same people? I heard he was a scam artist who from time to time has been really broke between his marks. I thought his story was really good until I started researching him. Then it all fell apart. Too bad. The ship in the woods, the dog story, the distorted alien video. Nice!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
well, if his story was true, we would have a lot of websites and desinfo agents around here ..., and if his story wasnt true, we would have some people that look like desinfo agents around here

so really ... doesnt matter what you believe ... the best thing is dont even try to look into it ... its a waste of time

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Jonathon Rutter. Discredited long ago. Total farce. Lots of threads including one recently that went through it yet again.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dan McEvoy appears to be somewhat of a mystery. Rutter (Reed) appears to have taken his game south of the border.

Anyone have anything about McEvoy?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld

Originally posted by ChipDouglasManOfAction

So where are said reports that he mentioned?

In his possession. Where else would they be?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Good call there, Doc. Reed has one of the worst pedigrees in the field. Terminally disreputable. The most interesting thing about his continued presence is an indicator of how people don't research the guys they want to believe. He craves attention, makes up stories, uploads set-pieces to YT and essentially takes advantage of people new to the subject.

His red LED, trance seance with aliens on You Tube is beyond fake.

Kadinsky but what if the disinformation doesnt work on someone who was standing with Reed and saw the alien being with their own eyes as recently as this year? How do you convince that person Reeds fake when that person knows Reed is the real deal? Please tell us how you would try to convince someone Reeds story is false if the person you are talking to in fact saw one of the beings from Freddies race appear in front of their eyes?

- Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Jonathon Rutter. Discredited long ago. Total farce. Lots of threads including one recently that went through it yet again.

You mean Reed was lied on and you bought into it. However, even though you fell for the information as many gullible weak minds do Reeds case still remains the most incredible alien encounter story that has not been debunked even though you claim to say he was discredited.
Lies on someone arent the truth of a case.
Its the disinformation of the case.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Depends on which of his many aliases he's using and whether or not you/anynoe has realized he has multi personallities......

All it would take is a few pics, otherwise its nothing more than he said she said crap!!!!!

Deny Ignorance= proof!.........NOT HEARSAY

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Didnt this guys friends from when he was younger come out and give his real name? Didnt he pull some scam on these same people? I heard he was a scam artist who from time to time has been really broke between his marks. I thought his story was really good until I started researching him. Then it all fell apart. Too bad. The ship in the woods, the dog story, the distorted alien video. Nice!

We are still waiting on debunkers to explain how Reed got that Obelisk to stay stationary in the air , above the ground.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join