It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search reveals only TWO of the Elite worldwide have contracted Swine Flu! Conclusions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I was reading the BBC about Sick Berlusconi to miss EU summit , apparently he has scarlet fever.

Always the cynic I thought to myself that he's probably got swine flu.

I realised that I cannot honestly recall any UK politician getting the flu.

Nor had I read anywhere on US News websites of any US politicians getting it too.

SO I thought I'd call on my old pall Google to help me out, these are the results! Not surprising really!

The First search I did was 'MP has swine flu', I went to the 4th page and there was nothing saying any MP had it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38768ac2f74c.png[/atsimg]

Next a search for 'politician has swine flu' was done, again, no results that lead to a story involving swine flu and politicains.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6840a75626a1.png[/atsimg]

Next, 'Senator Has swine flu'.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/744b77bf504c.png[/atsimg]

One story about an Argentinian Senator and a link to a link to the CNN Ticker that talked about Joe Wilson's wife having it. Apart from that, nothing up to page 4.

Next search I did was 'Minster has swine flu'.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0c8465c2fff.png[/atsimg]

One mention about a Southern Indian Minister, Kerala minister has swine flu, that was all, I checked until the 4th page again.

Then I thought about the term 'has swine flu' and thought that 'contracts swine flu' would be more likely to be reported. So I redid the searches and there was only ONE change in the results:

Congressman contracts swine flu, Rep. Greg Walden.

That's it.

The odd thing is that my searches brought up hundreds of cases, involving every walk of life.

EXCEPT the politicians, they seem to be OK, as these searches (bar ONE Senator) show.

How can that be?

But a few people in the media seem to be coming down with it;

Fox's Garrett contracts swine flu!

Now there's a shock, always doing their bit to push the NWO agenda.

I just find this very troubling, how can a pandemic that is a National Emergency in the US, that is causing the General Population to scramble to be stuck with new vaccines, somehow not affect the Elite?

What do they have/know that we don't, or more importantly, does this prove that Swine Flu is a Media induced PsyOp/Hoax?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That is a great point. The only famous person I've heard about with Swine Flu is the actor for Ron Weasley. Is it that politicians aren't getting it, or it isn't being reported?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I considered that there may be a certain stigma to it, so it wasn't being reported. But I don't think that's the case, I mean it's the flu, not gonorrhoea!

It is quite weird.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I dont think there is any conspiracy here. Its a simple numbers game. Look how few people in the world have had confirmed H1N1. Then compare that number to how many people live in the world. Then compare how many of them are politicians ....... simple really. Add to all this the fact that H1N1 hasnt really got going yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
I dont think there is any conspiracy here. Its a simple numbers game. Look how few people in the world have had confirmed H1N1. Then compare that number to how many people live in the world. Then compare how many of them are politicians ....... simple really. Add to all this the fact that H1N1 hasnt really got going yet.

I considered that too.

Edit to try and get some reliable data on Swine flu cases.

Which is impossible, but last week there were 27,000 cases and this week there were 53,000 in the UK. NHS, so if you think over the entire course of the pandemic, conservatively lets say 5,000 a week since July , so 19 weeks at 5000, plus 80,000 from the last two weeks.

that is 175,000 cases.

There are 646 MPs and 724 Lords in the House of Lords, that's 1370 people.

I'd think with all the travel, meetings, not to mention sitting in a big room with all the rest of the MPs and Lords every now and again, they'd have a pretty decent chance of catching it.

But no.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Why don't you google the percentage of Western populations that contract swine flu? Of that population, your 'Elite' will represent a small percentage. Unfortunately, I've not been given the list of worldwide Elite that you are referring to and can't do my own math without the stats.

Now you've posted this thread, they'll all start pretending to have swine flu. Darn it, we could've put everyone that hasn't had swine flu in a FEMA camp. You've given the game away and th ey would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those.........

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
From what I understand and doctors that I know, they say that they are required to report all flu as swine flu to CDC. Also heard this from another source recently. Oh yeah, Glenn Beck radio show, a caller said her doctor said the same thing. Anyway, my understanding is that they feel the swine flu is the only one that can be circulating now. Cant remember why.

So thats why your not hearing about pretty much anyone famous. The swine flu is a scam. 30,000 die per year from regular flu. I would say reg flu is pretty bad. How many have died so far from swine, 5000?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Another thought is that the politicians of the world are smart enough to not get the vaccination and are staying away from those who did get the vaccination.
No vaccination=no symptoms.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by tallcool1]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
no one in the world has this thing

its kind of a panic virus ... it really doesnt exist

well, maybe .. but there are so few cases that you just cant be afraid of it

top topics

join