It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Bush Had Done That?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sabrinaleena

A four hour stop in New Orleans would have been much more appreciated than what Bush DID do - spend a few days partying with McCain, then pose for a photo shoot where he peered out AF1's window as it did a flyby of new Orleans.

The Dalai lama is a twat. Bush did however, ask whether Brazil also has black people, and of course the whole door-yanking in China thing and of course, sending Tuskerninni to the UN... Oh, and he destroyed two countries. Do you really want to talk about Bush' international record here?

Freezing out a propaganda mouthpiece for the RNC is more acceptable than letting a male prostitute pose as a reporter to have long, overnight interviews in the white house.

More fundraisers? Well, it's better than spending more days on vacation in the first year of his first term than the last two presidents - Bush and Clinton - took during their collective three terms.

Really, "What if Bush had done that?" Did you guys actually see what that Vermont Cowboy was actually doing? Or not doing, as the case often was?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Maybe I'm missing the point of all these "points" here.

I'm not defending Bush. I'm not attacking Obama. By posting that link, and I think by the article not just being written but given "air" time on the front page of the AP, we are seeing less biased (even if only slightly), news reporting. It may be temporary. Not sure, but I'm seeing a bit more these days that is not so slobbery over Obama.

So please, before people start replying to my post with the link in it, let's try to see what the point may be. Showing less media bias. This seems be bringing out some rabid anti-Bush or rabid anti-Obama feelings. That wasn't the intention. Personally, I think they're both a couple of politicians. No more, no less. It's the media I'd like for us all to regard, in this case.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Actually, excessive quoting from a source is against the TOS. But since his points were bashing former Pres. Bush let's see if the TOS actually gets enforced.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Great point! I do see his post has been ratified. Probably a coincidence.

Good catch btw.

Becker

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Those are things that Bush critics said about him. Bush supporters had a justification for everything he did. Just like Obama supporters.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join