It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO gravity drive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Bob Lazar worked at Area 51 (or Groom Lake) back in the late 1980’s on a back-engineering program that he claims began there in 1979. He says that an ‘exchange’ program with the ETs occurred in the 1970’s, which, resulted in the acquisition of nine UFOs so that their technologies could be researched. That there were indeed strange craft at Area 51 seems to be corroborated by David Adair’s visit there in 1971. The following is an analysis of the way some types of UFOs travel, its the rubber sheet explanation of space-time manipulation by Bob Lazar.1 “Assuming they‘re in space, they will focus the three gravity generators on the point they want to go to. Now, to give an analogy: If you take a thin rubber sheet, say, lay it on a table and put thumbtacks in each corner, then take a big stone and set it on one end of the rubber sheet and say that’s your spacecraft, you pick out a point that you want to go to - which could be anywhere on the rubber sheet - pinch that point with your fingers and pull it all the way up to the craft. That’s how it focuses and pulls that point to it. When you then shut off the gravity generators, the stone (or spacecraft) follows that stretched rubber back to its point. There’s no linear travel through space; it actually bends space and time and follows space as it retracts. In the first mode of travel - around the surface of a planet - they essentially balance on the gravitational field that the gravity generators put out, and they can ride a “wave,” like a cork does in the ocean. In that mode they’re very unstable and are affected by the weather. In the other mode of travel - where they can travel vast distances - they can’t really do that in a strong gravitational field like Earth, because to do that, first of all, they need to tilt on their side, usually out in space, then they can focus on the point they need to with the gravity generators and move on. If you can picture space as a fabric, and the speed of light is your limit, it’ll take you so long, even at the speed of light, to get from point A to point B. You can’t exceed it - not in this universe anyway. Should there be other parallel universes, maybe the laws are different, but anyone that’s here has to abide by those rules.”

the model of gravity drive in the -Sports model- UFO

element 115

A cylindrical cap is installed onto the top of the conical shaped housing, analogous to installing a bottle cap onto a bottle as indicated by the Figure 4 photograph, above. At this point the reactor energizes. According to Bob Lazar, the reactor provides energy to the ship and to the gravity amplifiers by a matter anti-matter reaction. The square shaped housing below was a type of particle cyclotron accelerator that provides the protons for reacting with Element 115. A detailed physical description of the Matter Anti-Matter Reactor operation is provided in Jon Farhat’s BobLazar.com Website (this Website is a pay site). The protons are directed into the fuel housing through the guide tube shown on the left side of the reactor housing seen in the Figure 4 photo. When Element 115 is bombarded with protons, it becomes Element 116. Element 116 is unstable and gives up anti-protons. The anti-protons are directed downward from the wedge and annihilate when they come in contact with protons and produce energy. Each proton/anti-proton annhiliation reaction generates 1,862 Million Electron Volts (MeV) of energy. One Uraninum-235 fissioning (splitting) in a Nuclear Reactor generates about 200 MeV of energy for comparison purposes. That energy is directly converted into electrical energy through thermo-electric generators that are also located below the reactor in the square housing. There is no measurable gamma, neutron, alpha, or beta radiation emitted from this reactor. It poses no danger to the occupants of the craft.

When the hemispherical dome is installed over the reactor, the gravitational field can be felt. Bob Lazar described it as if he became a human magnet and he had the same magnetic polarity as the dome of the reactor. Recall that “like poles” of two magnets, either North Pole to North Pole or South Pole to South Pole, repel one another. As he moved toward the dome, he could feel a force attempting to push him away from the reactor. This was the repulsive gravitational field established by the reactor which was amplifying the Strong Nuclear Force of Element 115. Bob Lazar mentioned that he tried to hit the reactor hemispherical shell with a golf ball. When he threw the golf ball at the shell, it would bounce off before even physically striking the surface of the dome. The golf ball appeared to be striking a repulsive force field. Bob Lazar’s description of the observation reminded me of the scene from the movie “Independence Day” where Jeff Goldblum places a coke can on the alien space craft in the underground hanger at Area 51 and has an Air Force Major attempt to shoot the coke can with his pistol and knock it off the craft. In that scene, the protective force field established by the alien craft repelled the bullet and kept it from hitting the coke can.

this all really look plausible...

on the other hand im not so an expert in chemistry or physics....

interesting....

what do you think of all this? i heard some Tesla involvment in all this...

[edit on 27-10-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

It looks pretty good to me.
boblazar.com was free when i went there.
----------------------------------------------------
If i were building a starship, i would install 2 reactors.
One forward and one aft.
If one reactor had used up all the Element 115, then take it
off line and bring on the other one.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My initial thoughts on all this were...mmmmm and then I read....

“Assuming they‘re in space, they will focus the three gravity generators on the point they want to go to. Now, to give an analogy: If you take a thin rubber sheet, say, lay it on a table and put thumbtacks in each corner, then take a big stone and set it on one end of the rubber sheet and say that’s your spacecraft, you pick out a point that you want to go to - which could be anywhere on the rubber sheet - pinch that point with your fingers and pull it all the way up to the craft. That’s how it focuses and pulls that point to it. When you then shut off the gravity generators, the stone (or spacecraft) follows that stretched rubber back to its point. There’s no linear travel through space; it actually bends space and time and follows space as it retracts.

The description is a bit prosaic, but other than that pretty much Yup!.

Err...planet X is 5 light years from point Z in space time and you are 5 light years from point Z and 10 light years from X, then in linear expansion terms you have the same "orbit" as planet X from Z, the only thing that is different is you relative to X. Make X think you are stronger gravitationally relative to it than you actually are (make your probability more certain) and when you switch everything off you are next to it.

No mucking about with all that "distance" stuff.

Oh...IMVHO

edit for errant smiley

[edit on 27-10-2009 by nomadros]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
"Anti Gravity" is not mass related.
UFO movement is based on movement through the ether.
Without the knowledge that has been denied there will be no success.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
And there is this anti-gravity concept:

NewScientist article about Burkhard Heim's Anti-Gravity 'Hyperdrive': www.newscientist.com...

I don't think it is the same as the Tesla concept. I don't know - it's over my head.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
And there is this anti-gravity concept:

NewScientist article about Burkhard Heim's Anti-Gravity 'Hyperdrive': www.newscientist.com...

I don't think it is the same as the Tesla concept. I don't know - it's over my head.

Any thing with dimensional in it is the new miss information.
Taking over from travel through endless distances in radiation
filled, Zero Kelvin approaching temperatures and a whole slew
of known obstacles including curved space criticized by Tesla
who just about said energy is from the atmosphere (ether or medium
tapped by his brand of electricity and coil arrangements)
and proved it many times is obvious from the lack of materials
in his name or explanations why people say Tesla did not keep
notes which is a lie the FBI knows from 1943 so we can't know
why his tower on long island would be the power of two Niagara
Falls generation plants.

With that much power from the ether I'd say a vehicle as little
as the Foo might get around quite well.

The biggest little secret of WWII.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I would accept (and even prefer) that an anti-gravity mechanism would be a Tesla mechanism. I know he was a genius of high-voltage electrics. I would prefer stationary wire coils, to rotating magnets, or rotating mercury (the German 'Bell' ufo). But I don't know of any recent attempts to develop Tesla's anti-gravity mechanism.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Correct me if im wrong here. But if you "bend" space and time,
dont you at the SAME time bend "PHYSICAL" elements like planets
and stars and meteorites and asteroids...

I wouldnt like to be on a planet that is bent by some machine

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Miccey]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Correct me if im wrong here. But if you "bend" space and time,
dont you at the SAME time bend "PHYSICAL" elements like planets
and stars and meteorites and asteroids...

I wouldnt like to be on a planet that is bent by some machine

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Miccey]

Yes... if you bend space-time, then you bend everything in it. And you are already on a bent planet. The 'machine' that bent it is composed of the Sun, the Moon, the other planets, and everything else existing in the universe that posesses mass.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here are some Tesla and gravity pages as I was checking the net
for Tesla and instantaneous:

www.rexresearch.com...

www.astronomy.net...

Now that I assume the open Tesla coil is a static push that is
repeatedly pressed against the medium I suppose there might
be some flow to effect magnetism.
However I discount the magnetic field generation and consider
a voltage force stressing the major force called anti gravity for
the so called free energy UFO.

In those pages we see the instantaneous gravity theories.
Taking Tesla theories a step further where gravity may have
been explained in terms of a medium, gravitating bodies
exhibit forces much the same as forces of the coil for the UFO.
Thus if gravity is instantaneous and gravity is actually the forces
developed by Tesla, then the Tesla coil force is instantaneously
felt throughout the medium.

ED: Some of Tesla's comments are really great throughout the
ages. In essence he said about Einstein's curved space that
we would not be able to go anywhere. I guess Tesla calculated
the Earth man interaction and found we wouldn't be able to
walk around the block.
ED+: There might be some hobbyists looking at the coils and
such, however the government industrial complex has the
Tesla UFO anti gravity and always were in control of development.

[edit on 10/28/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 10/28/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join