It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis of Webbot's 10/25 Turning Point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
*** Notable Events Comprising A Turning Point ***

These events occurred at, or within hours of the 5:12AM (ET) flash warning sent out by Clif, as well as the more descriptive forecast indicated in their 9/15, "Shape of Things to Come" report (halfpasthuman.com)

__________________________________________________________​_________________
Criteria for Analysis:
1) Events align closely with the 10/25 date, which marks the start of a building tensions period that will last for approximately 10 days. Then there will be a release period extending into December.

2) Events should be focused largely on economics (85%), with the remaining percent comprising 'other' such as Iran/Israeli war, etc.

3) Event, or events, will be discussed by a large segment of the global population (e.g. 50%+). Global population will be impacted by events.

4) Event, or events, represent a turning point which for sake of ease, I'll refer to Wiki dictionary, which defines it as such: [link to en.wiktionary.org]
___________________________________________________________​________________

==========================================================​=================
EVENTS:

#1 -- ING
Notable for a number of reasons (being split up, bailout, derivative triggers, defaults). A note from George's site (urbansurvival.com) this morning, and which I wrote about in Art's 10/25 thread.

"tensions building how about this Around 7.30 am local time Monday (Paris/Amsterdam timeline) ING bank announced split-up. The stock fell 8% yesterday morning on the Amsterdam exchange. It's also on the NY Exchange, so it fell there 8% too, upon noticing the Dow dragged down, European bourses fell, ING dropped further , 18% down. All financials down.

Now the talk all over the business channels is "tension on the banks", ING drops another 10% this morning. My feeling is the tension building period (about the financials, which is right, they still are the problem) started really last morning. Like last year with the Iceland implosion, you were right, it showed more clearly a couple of weeks later that that was the start. Like now I think... "

RESULT: ING news broke in the early morning ET-zone hours in London. Markets reacted negatively resulting in a weaker GBP and a strong USD. Talks throughout the business channels (in the UK and US) was all about the renewed concerns of Fall 2008 where solvency and liquidity issues of banks was at a peak. This turned into US-based discussion of BofA, FDIC funding, and derivatives.

#2 - CIT
From UrbanSurvival, updated in the morning of 10/26:
"CIT extended its exchange offer by 6 days to 11/05/09 announced this morning around 7am(visibility spike. Today's announcement is 10 DAYS before the new expiration. I'm telling you this place goes away or nearly cease lending everyday people know the mild thaw in the credit markets will refreeze in an instant. that mortgage lender announcing bk doesn't help either. "

RESULT: Contributes to the building tension period outline in criteria.

#3 - Iran's Oil Bourse Comes Online
The Kish oil bourse came online with the intent to trade oil, gas and other products in the Euro, Rial, and a basket of currencies. The USD is not the primary currency of trade in this new borse.
[link to www.zawya.com]

RESULT: Should be obvious, but it's not dollar friendly, and historically has resulted in war. Contributes to the building tensions.

#4 - Obama's National Swine Flu Emergency and Internet Restrictions
On 10/23, Obama signed a declaration of emergency regarding the Swine flue. I postulated on Art's thread that we would see concerns about commerce being affected by this. On Monday evening the DHS announced they may restrict some internet activity on concerns it would affect commerce: [link to www.reuters.com]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
RESULT: Two hits in one. Economic impact concerns being discussed among businesses and government officials globally, economic in nature, and certainly contributes to building tensions.

#5 - Credit Dislocation Warning
Market Ticker analysis on Friday mid-day warns of a pending credit dislocation. This analysis made its way around the 'net over the weekend, allowing traders to digest what it possibly meant. [link to market-ticker.denninger.net]

RESULT: Bulding tensions, economic in nature, and served as a lead into Monday's market gyrations. Webbot hit on the word "lockdown".

#6 - Citi Needs Cash -- And Quick!!!
Citi is reportedly needing to raise cash and is willing to settle delinquent accounts at a deep discount. [link to www.zerohedge.com]

RESULT: Building tensions, economic in nature.

#7 - US/UK Financial Firms Undergoe Maintenance/DR Plans W/E of 10/24
This was not reported in any MSM, but Avian put together a nice thread to capture the blow-by-blow reporting of GLP members. This was a coordinated event that would have gone unnoticed had it not been for the keen eye of GLP's contributors.

RESULT: A lot of tension when people could not access their on-line accounts. Certainly TPTB wanted the systems updated and/or tested. No details as to why so many on a single date, or an explanation of the scope. More building tensions.

#8 - Capmark Financial Group (thank you Anonymous Coward User ID: 778753)
On 10/26 news spread of Capmark's banruptcy protection filing, with $21B in debt. [link to www.bloomberg.com]

“The Capmark bankruptcy reinforces that, in the case of institutions with large concentrations in commercial real estate, current disruptions to the market have the potential to impact their viability,” said Sam Chandan, president and chief economist of Real Estate Econometrics LLC, a commercial real estate consulting firm in Manhattan.

Result: Building tension (bankruptcy, default, bailouts, derivatives exposure, CRE collapse).

==========================================================​===================

CONCLUSION:
It would appear as of this analysis, the turning point is indeed economic in nature (banking system), has a political component (flu), and a possible war component (Iran's bourse).

Additionally, it appears the subject of the turning point is focused on the Too-Big-To-Fail (TBTF) banks, both here and in the UK. Additionally, there is a continuation of both the need for, and a calculated further devaluation of the USD. All of these result in building tensions, and it appears these will continue until the Nov 4/5 date.

Coincident with this, the U.S. government plans to impose restrictions on Internet usage under the specious concern that 'at-home' sick workers will kill bandwidth, resulting in disruptions in commerce.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here is my analysis of the turning point:

Nobody is going to believe this malarkey anymore. Point turned!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

I second that Motion

It has been properly moved and and seconded to not believe this malarkey anymore, is there any discussion?

If there is no further discussion, all those in favor say ‘Aye’. All opposed say ‘Nay’.

AYE

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
As usual, events are taken, twisted, and confabulated on to make them fit with the "predictions".

This is getting really really old.

There IS a conspiracy here. Someone is going through a lot of trouble to make "conspiracy theorists" look like nutters.

But we keep taking it and so many of us actually like it. *sighs*

A big fat definite NAY!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I would sincerely like to thank everyone to adding to the depth and quailty of this discussion.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
I would sincerely like to thank everyone to adding to the depth and quailty of this discussion.

You are very welcome Bcs8484 -- Hasn't it been covered to the MAXXXXXXXXXXXXX?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks for putting it together. I think it's interesting and I don't really care if I'm the only one.
For all the hyping they (web bot folks and others) did, this is almost as anti-climactic as LCROSS, but who know what will come out of all of this.

** edit for spelling

[edit on 10/27/2009 by shamsway]

link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Great post OP!

I for one find it refreshing that you for one understand the complexity of Web bot and TMZ and have accurately deciphered some of the potentially critical tension linguistics for the prescribed dates. I applaud your research wholeheartedly.

To the ankle biters on ATS that have incessantly tried to ridicule Web bot and TMZ all I can say is DO YOUR RESEARCH before you post your criticisms. For if you had you would understand and realize that these forecast ed dates are more of a marker of time rather than a prognostication of an intense event.

When you understand this, you will quickly realize that the true accuracy of these forecast ed dates will not be known until many days if not weeks later.

Please people DENY IGNORANCE!

link   
I try to keep track of the markets.

I do not invest as it is against my religion at this moment in time/space

lol

But yea...the rickety old time machine which spits out poetry that is then interpreted by Cliff and Igor and George will seem like pure hogwash to certain thinkers.

I sort of get them.

I used to be one of them. And I still am to a certain degree.

Yet...we gotta look at some things.

1. Mankind is here because of a early death race..sperm to egg(first level of awareness..or first inner urge...get my ass to the fnn egg and live for 9 months or so)

2. Mankind is moved by myth (myth being the inner urge that we attempt to place into words..family does this for us when we emerge from the womb with our interpretation of the myth of our birth)

3. Reason fails to trump myth (reason alone never satisfies it must comply with some myth///ie why am I alive)

4. Mankind has evolved with its myths (justifies actions with reason that becomes myth)

5. So far as we understand we are at the top of our perceived food-chain. ( as this is our reason to sort of relax...denial would be another term)

6. When push comes to shove myth wins because of number one and four

And so we have a computer systen run by Igor that delves into Jung archtypes and myth.

You gotta pay attention just for the entertainment value.

When I heard the ING thing my first thought was webbot...no real reason...just the deep something inside every human that we now recognise as a tipping point or flash point.

I look for these tipping points all the time.

I see them in my own life and I see them reflected in the larger subcultures of Western Society that I care to engage in.

We are first and foremost concerned with survival at every level. This was our first accomplishment. The big race. We won and got 9 months as a booby prize.

So this level of consciousness, the will to survive, continues after we are born.

It is expressed in our words for we speak out of the abundance of our heart.

Igor and Cliff scan the these expressions of consciousness, awareness with something called spiders!

Remember the Hopi words...that after the Europeans came to America they saw a spider come and wrap the earth in a large web...this would trap mankind.

We have had all sorts of events this past few days that could really turn things upside down and we will have to wait and see.

I for one want a myth card in my hand in the big poker game.

(If I tried to argue the above with certain thinkers we would need to write a few books on line at ATS...lol)

[edit on 27-10-2009 by whiteraven]

[edit on 27-10-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld

I second that Motion

It has been properly moved and and seconded to not believe this malarkey anymore, is there any discussion?

If there is no further discussion, all those in favor say ‘Aye’. All opposed say ‘Nay’.

AYE

Aye, but so that I dont violate ATS protocal I must continue saying something until I reach line 2.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Its all self fulfilling prophecies not actually anything other then "entertainment value"
AND sir AND

DO NOT get all high and mighty on me saying do your research when not a paragraph later you say you cant even know until many days if not weeks later. your freaking silly as hell

I AM denying ignorance . . . . yours

[edit on 27-10-2009 by knightsof0ld]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
I for one find it refreshing that you for one understand the complexity of Web bot and TMZ and have accurately deciphered some of the potentially critical tension linguistics for the prescribed dates.

Complexity for the sake of trying to prove itself right. Hogwash.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Excellent observation:

whiteraven...posted on 27-10-2009 @ 06:13 single this post -

Igor and Cliff scan the these expressions of consciousness, awareness with something called spiders!

Remember the Hopi words...that after the Europeans came to America they saw a spider come and wrap the earth in a large web...this would trap mankind...

there is some ammount of 'spin' in developing the lead-in...

but you've taken an obscure item and spun a lot of significance to it,
~i understand the elders themselves interpeted the (1800's) telegraph wires as the manifestation of the 'spider web'... but a great play on consciousness and inducing a deduction into the unwary mind.

Webbot being the foretold ensnarer of men's minds through internet programs called spiders. 'Polls' are a type of spider, but the individual is aware of their response and makes a conscious, informed stand...in contrast to the webbot spiders going about the work in occult (hidden) fashion...
truly worthy of comparison to www.goroadachi/entemenaki in the
art & craft of twisting & shaping the assumed reality around us into very symbolic & etheral shadows of reality... i think the collective archtype 'entemenaki' (not the site or creator) inspired a webbot linguistics approach to the collective unconscious...but that's only imho.

for your post

[edit on 27-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Bcs8484

To the ankle biters on ATS that have incessantly tried to ridicule Web bot and TMZ all I can say is DO YOUR RESEARCH before you post your criticisms. For if you had you would understand and realize that these forecast ed dates are more of a marker of time rather than a prognostication of an intense event.

How do you research "markers" of time that always fail to bring about anything of importance? Here's my research: I still have money, milk doesn't cost $20 a gallon, I don't see a mushroom cloud outside and FEMA hasn't come to take me to their camps. May sound overly simplistic, but when we're talking about a research engine that supposedly predicts changes in popular consciousness relating to external events, and nothing ever happens, you can deal with our skepticism.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Legion2112]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

I appreciate the work you put into this and while I don't really read to much into predictions of this type I can't help but wonder why the Federal gov. here in Canada has been warning the banks through the MSM to keep themselves liquid.
S&F

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I look at webbot as an attempt to make sense out of what seems to be random posting from our inner man or self onto the internet in which everyone attempts to make sense out of what is happening which is all based on their particular flavor of reality...and they chew this said info over and over and over again and then this bull poop gets spit out on fill in the blank web posting and people read it and began to react to it as a whole.

Its like watching flocks of starlings gather and scatter.

It probably plots out onto some form of a bell curve...maybe the filters filter out certain pieces to try to break it down certain recognized archtypes which were once called gods by the Greeks.

Everything sort of follows a Bell Curve in our world that we conceive within the realm of our five senses.

This sixths sense may be an evolving sense which utilizes all 5 senses and then expresses it in little ways...we now are trying to learn how to catch this stuff and make sense of it.

Problem is Cliff and Igor (lol) are not the only guys doing it other people groups are as well...they are doing a webot kinda thingy.

Anyhow that's by contribution to the consciousness of whoever the hell reads this stuff.

lol

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Its all self fulfilling prophecies not actually anything other then "entertainment value"
AND sir AND

DO NOT get all high and mighty on me saying do your research when not a paragraph later you say you cant even know until many days if not weeks later. your freaking silly as hell

I AM denying ignorance . . . . yours

[edit on 27-10-2009 by knightsof0ld]

Ahhh....just as expected another one who's put absolutely zero effort into understanding the concepts of TMZ and Web bot......what an excellent contribution you gave to this topic....brilliant.

I love people who fear something so unknown to them, so unexplainable that they have no choice but to criticize it.

Piece of advice my friend, go back to the beginning and start again. Critically think for yourself and the truth will set you free.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I for one find it refreshing that you for one understand the complexity of Web bot and TMZ and have accurately deciphered some of the potentially critical tension linguistics for the prescribed dates.

Complexity for the sake of trying to prove itself right. Hogwash.

Once again no seemingly attempt to properly understand the functions of TMZ and Web bot.

Newsflash, these programs are not based on right or wrong....that is a fact, and anyone who says otherwise is not informed.

The complexity is the fact that both TMZ and Web bot are literally a living thing, so much so that they are dynamic and ever changing. How are they living? Because the linguistics and frequencies are gathered from human consciousness.

The 11/25/2009 date is merely a marker to represent that there will be a release of novelty and shift in consciousness so collectively strong that it will in most cases cause for impactful event.

What is misinterpreted is that the event itself does not always have to be as noteworthy as the ramifications that are caused by it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112

reply to post by Bcs8484

How do you research "markers" of time that always fail to bring about anything of importance? Here's my research: I still have money, milk doesn't cost $20 a gallon, I don't see a mushroom cloud outside and FEMA hasn't come to take me to their camps. May sound overly simplistic, but when we're talking about a research engine that supposedly predicts changes in popular consciousness relating to external events, and nothing ever happens, you can deal with our skepticism.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Legion2112]

The day you stop focusing on the end result and instead focus on the journey you will be much better off.

new topics

top topics

join