It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Gang rape outside school dance lasted over two hours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
This girl was tied up and crying and being assultaed?
Or was she just scared to run away...??

I remember a woodstock event in 2000
a girl was in the pit dancing, very young girl

she was raped repeatedly, but during the rape she did not protest
Because she was too scared that someone would beat her up

you think it doesn't happen like that?

the belief NO ONE HELPED her that was walking by makes me feel as if the story isn't 100% clear in the paper...

Welcome to the new world
it's not like it used to be

at a party when i was in grade 10 there was a girl in a room with 2 boys, then more and more came in and she welcomed them in.....

then when her parents found out, she cried rape.

Onlookers said it was rape after being questioned

once again I think you live in a nicer area and don't hang around younger people.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You might not have said all but using the word often does seem to imply that the majority.

The reality is that it is not the majority. Also as you said and I even mentioned not all of those who have family in those areas even know about them or want to be considered in the same light as them.

I am not in law enforcement but I would certainly not want to be affiliated with a family member who was involved with gangs or mafia. I would do what I could to get them out or make sure they were put into prison for crimes they committed though. The whole gang ideology and mentality is rather annoying and bothersome to say the least.

I was not trying to change anything I was taking what you said by your wording you posted. Often implies majority.

Raist

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Often - as in numerous repetitions, regularity of occurence.

Context.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Again those imply majority of the time.

And this is getting off topic.

Raist

link   
The entire problem lies in the political correctness of no discipline. The power has been given to the children. Parents are so worried that they will hurt their delicate children's feeling if they use good old fashion discipline, that the have relinquished all their power. Kids are no longer afraid of repercussions. My parents never beat me, but they instilled the fear that if I did anything bad, there would be hell to pay. I have never been in trouble with the law, I am a very productive member of the health care field, and a tax payer. I learned very early that violence or going to jail was not acceptable, and it was something to be ashamed of, not cool like today. Parents need to take back the power. Children should never have ANY power, their small brains don't even finish developing until 22 to 24 years old.
Every idiot that watched or participated in this should be put away for life, they are nothing but useless menaces to society. I feel sick.

link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You my friend are a reckless adventurer whose actions play into the hands of the existing order - Chairman Mao!
[edit on 27/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

Chairman Mao and the Communist Chinese promote violent video games? I love these wild connections thrown out there. Fantastic!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If that was my daughter/sister/any family relation I would kill every single person who participated or watched.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Anyway, this is what decades of "Progressivism" has bought you folks... Do you like it? All of this nice diversity, indoctrination, sex ed at age 7, destruction of the nuclear family and burning of our norms, mores and values. Fun stuff, right?

Wow!! A girl gets raped and you're going to blame it on progressivism? Here's a fact, there were plenty of rapes in this country and the world before most of the world used the term progressivism.
Here's a thought, I doubt any of the kids who raped that girl know what a progressive is.
Here's a fact, plenty of "conservatives" rape people, too.
Jesus, some poor girl gets raped and people start blaming political ideals and calling people progressives and communists. Unbelievable.
How about, many people are just complete #. These #-tty people represent a large cross-section of society. They help make this world worse for the rest of us.
You know, when everything was nice and wonderful in this country, many of these things were hidden. People didn't talk about many of the gruesome horrors human beings perpetrate on each other every day.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

So let me get this straight..

This girl was tied up and crying and being assultaed?
Or was she just scared to run away...??

the belief NO ONE HELPED her that was walking by makes me feel as if the story isn't 100% clear in the paper...

at a party when i was in grade 10 there was a girl in a room with 2 boys, then more and more came in and she welcomed them in.....

then when her parents found out, she cried rape.

I can't believe you just wrote this. I get the feeling that you were most likely one of those boys "welcomed in", who later had to defend their actions? Otherwise, to say anything about it would be hearsay.

It is this kind of mentality that leads to rape. I find you very disturbing.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
If that was my daughter/sister/any family relation I would kill every single person who participated or watched.

That's all I have to say.

I feel the same way. Problem is, then you would end up in prison being raped yourself. Isn't the law just?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Nah, a bullet to the head of eavery one of them should do the trick.

Fed up with sending these kind of people to jail where they won't be rehabilitated.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I'm sorry but I do not see the correlation between Microsoft and the OP. It seems so off topic to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I think you are being incredibly disengenous and as usual attempting to deflect and derail the thread with focusing on non-productive, non-pertinent points.

Once again you aren't making any attempt to understand better the nature of societies problems or attempting to look for common sense ways to help society.

Most of your arguments are "I am outraged"

Good for you!

Most of your arguments are "The government will correct this one day"

When did I ever say that? And YOU call ME disingenuous

One day over the rainbow...my heart lies!

Most of your arguments are "You are wrong"

My argument is that THIS RAPE is not caused by any political ideology .... it's caused by something much more fundamental in humans....

The GOV has nothing to do with this... VIDEO GAMES have nothing to do with this... what has to do with this is anger and frustration building inside oneself so much that they feel justified in spilling this hurt on everyone around them...

This of course makes you what? Right? About being outraged and the government as long as it is led by the Democratic party will one day fix it?

Wow... when did I ever mention anything about this? Lie much?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Gee Hunka once again you have said nothing.

Let me quote you here "Rape is caused by something much more fundamental in humans" ?????????

Any clue what that is?

Let me offer some other great and wonderful insights along these lines.

Sunlight is caused by the sun! Wow
Clouds make rain! Wow

It is true that nature has hardwired humans who are animals to propagate.
The male urge to copulate is a constant and never ending one because of these primal impulses. It is further true that in the wild animals sometimes have mating rituals that are a leading event to copulation. It is also true some animals have no mating rituals at all but simply physically dominate their breeding partner forcing them into submission and copulation.

In each case nature embodies these primal impulses to ensure the survival and propagation of the species.

Now having completed your own contention for you let me add.

The societal conditioning is meant to overcome this. Otherwise we would all be hitting women over the head and dragging them back to our caves by the hair to force them to copulate every time the urge struck men.

Lets just say that if this where the case women would be suffering from chronic headaches and concussions and talk like Mohamed Ali and the freeways would be remarkably devoid of motor vehicle traffic during rush hour!

Societal condition and standards are meant to over come these primal impulses to create civilized standards that when violated often result in first outrage, and then criminal charges, and then incarceration or execution, or castration depending on the circumstances and society. Except in Costa Rica where if you offer to marry the girl even if she turns you down you are off the legal hook.

Once again societal conditioning varies from society to society based on what's considered to be most effective by the society.

Societal conditioning is carried out by the Government and its institutions, Religion and it's institutions, the Familiar unit, and the Community unit.

When instances of behavior society has deemed inappropriate and uncivilized despite the natural primal drive and impulse to engage in such behavior are on a rise then society needs to re-examine what conditioning methods are being used to promote or degrade societal standards.

There are really only two legitimate arguments from a strictly scientific standpoint Hunka.

Argument 1. Permit rape and incest and pedophilia as being a natural extension of primal human impulses.

Argument 2. Maintain societal standards that prohibit rape and incest and pedophilia as being uncivilized, amoral, intrusive and possibly dilluting the quality of the gene pool.

If you favor argument 1. Which is basically what you are doing in a round about way then argue for it. Say I Hunka Hunka the man behind the mask who is his own God may take whom I want, when I want for sexual gratification.

If you favor argument 2. Say I Hunka Hunka the man behind the mask am not your God but my God and I fight my own natural impulses to copulate randomly and violently and intrusively in this fashion (describe what you do to curb your own primal impulses) and feel that the best way to teach this and instill it in others is by doing this (describe what those things are and how they should be done) and not doing that (describe what those things are and why they defeat the goal).

It's important to understand that the drive to copulate for males is a primal and a natural one Hunka.

It's important to understand that to deny that drive and male physical dominance is not a natural one.

It is a rather societal one where society looks to for the purposes of order and security to overcome primal drives through standards, morals, laws, and conditioning meant to over ride the natural programming.

Logic dictates therefore that when the natural programming maintains dominance or overcomes the societal programming that the societal programming needs upgraded.

The two choices are to let societal programing degrade and let nature and its own chaos and intelligent design take over...

Or to think of ways to strengthen societal programing and to punish them.

I personally feel glorifying rape or making it entertainment through video games and media entertainment helps to defeat societal programming.

I am arguing for limiting the entertainment and doing away with the entertainment that glorifies rape or makes it seem like entertainment.

I am looking intellectually at how that can be done and what the advantages might be.

What are you doing?

Besides being a reckless adventurer whose actions play into the hands of the existing order -Chairman Mao

[edit on 27/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with age, or location. This happens everywhere.

THIS is human nature.

NO one wants to complicate their lives by helping someone else.

Its all about what is best for them at the time.

People do not want to acknowledge filth or uglyness at any level. So, they will turn it in their mind to help make it prettier to look at. "She asked for it" "she wanted it" "couldnt have happened to a nicer person" "karma" "she must not have been saved, because God would have saved her" "parents" . What ever helps them to believe that everything is under controll, and pretty.

What will hurt this girl the worst for the rest of her life is not the rape. It is the fact that NO ONE did anything to help. Remember that. The person who commits the worst crime is the one who does nothing.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The idea tha video games share any blame for deviant behavior is a cop out. Its easier to blame the big bad corporations than blame the parents. Everything these snot nosed punks do, the responsibility can be traced directly back to th parents, or guardians.

You sound all smart and high falutin, but your argument is flawed ona fundamental level. Limiting media is censorship. It is up to individuals to determine what is suitable entertainment for them and their children. Making choices for them is one step closer to the zombieland someone else described.

People control their own destinies and path. If they are led astray by the boob tube or Grand Theft Auto, then they are simpletons who deserve to be herded to the slaughter.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

I do not just goto media, i say mobile phone radiation, is causing alot of the problems today, with people just oozzing apathy.

We are who we are with the background radiation, but i wreckon mobile phone radiation is effecting people more than anyone knows.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
The entire problem lies in the political correctness of no discipline. The power has been given to the children. Parents are so worried that they will hurt their delicate children's feeling if they use good old fashion discipline, that the have relinquished all their power. Kids are no longer afraid of repercussions. My parents never beat me, but they instilled the fear that if I did anything bad, there would be hell to pay. I have never been in trouble with the law, I am a very productive member of the health care field, and a tax payer. I learned very early that violence or going to jail was not acceptable, and it was something to be ashamed of, not cool like today. Parents need to take back the power. Children should never have ANY power, their small brains don't even finish developing until 22 to 24 years old.
Every idiot that watched or participated in this should be put away for life, they are nothing but useless menaces to society. I feel sick.

The problem I have with this type of explanation is that it places no responsibility on the "children". No amount of bad parenting, not giving enough love/attention/discipline or giving too much etc etc etc can justify what the *children* in this case (and probably many other cases as well) did. In this case I assume they are teenagers but every single one of them should be held accountable for their actions and in my opinion should be very severe, I wouldn't even rule out the death penalty. (Tho, we all know that won't happen) It gets tiring to constantly hear people blame parents for things that these people, children or not CHOSE to do. Whether their parents taught them right/wrong is a moot point. I'm not chalking it up to anything other than these kids are bad people, period.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
To understand why this happened, you have to understand where it happened.

This "suburb" of San Francisco is an illegal alien ghetto in San Francisco with thousands of imports from our third world neighbor, a country where such acts are not exactly frowned upon.

I have not seen photos of all the suspects, but I fairly confident what the shared demographic will be.

If you don't like the truth, just go back to bemoaning the general decline of standards in our community.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The problem with that is, kids are a product of their parents upbringing. The parents may not be held accountable for the actions of their children, but they share the blame.

By letting parents off the hook, whats the incentive for them to raise their children within the normal social standard? If I had a kid I would be keeping them in line until they turn 18, cuz Ill be damned if my life is about to be turned upside down by a doofus kid.

If it was your daughter, and you found 1 of the kids that did it, then found out that the parents were drug addicts and criminals, you saying you aren't going to take a piece of their backsides? What if they were well to do suburban types? It doesn't matter! If you got a kid it is your responsibility to keep them on the straight and narrow. Because when they get arrested, they are calling the parents, and when a lawsuit is filed the parents will pay. The law provides for this outcome, and it is as it should be.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join