It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists now confirm superheavy element 114! (Antigravity)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Yes...there loads of links about it by now, no doubt.

Have a look at last months 'Focus' magazine, put out by the BBC.

New Scientist, is another good source for 'alternative' research and news too.

Here's a BBC link to a study currently being done in a Uni in Scotland.
news.bbc.co.uk...

A site with interesting information:
academic-papers.blogspot.com...

BBC's Focus link:
www.bbcfocusmagazine.com...

Various interesting bit's and bobs.

There's a few light one's, not too heavy or anything.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Thanks for that McGinty.

I've heard and read articles about the rumored Nazi saucer technology over the years, so i know a little about it, but not nearly enough.

I'll have a look for the book, i too think it'l be an interesting read.

I agree, that a lot (but not all) modern sightings of the classic UFO, are experimental human craft, back engineered.

Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
something to keep in mind:

Berkeley is where UCal-Berkeley is located, obviously. However, something not everyone is aware of is that Dr. Robert Baker, the worlds leading gravitational researcher, hails from this school as the head of its science department.

Two other things:

1. Dr. Baker is linked to the Army Research Lab as a "headhunter", and is the one who arranged for Ning Li to leave NASA and go to the ARL (although she vanished once she left NASA).

2. Dr. Robert Baker is currently "stationed" in China and is doing research into creating High Frequency Gravitational Wave generators and detectors. Yep, our leading scientist is teaching China how to do something that we, ourselves, don't publicly know how to do.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I'm hoping the work at the US Department of Energy's Sandia National Laboratories, on Burkhard Heims' 1950's hyperdrive propulsion concept will overcome the loss of Ning Lis' anti-gravity accomplishments and knowledge.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Not sure I understand enough about the whole subject but I sure as hell liked your links.. Thanks. Starred.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackphotohobby
As I understood it nobody denied element 114 or 115 were possible, but IIRC what Lazar talked about was a reactor. That's a different kettle of fish.

Yeah, you are talking about a reactor so inefficient and clunky that it actually looked like a kettle, and if it was ET technology, the asses probably found it rotting in some 10,000 year old moon wreck that they dusted for tech and gave to the idiots in the black ops department to watch their scientists fry themselves.

If you are discarding as much 114 or 115 as Bob was saying the process required them to, then he was just as suckered as everyone else. Since our government has been going to every shady galactic junk dealer they can find in order to boost their moronic egos, the quality of their reverse engineering and tech in general are centuries outdated compared to anything that could be mainstream.

The fact that the 'engine' looks like a beat up wood stove crossed with a jiffy popper, and that you simply have to throw away or repress literally 40% of your 114, illustrates the conspiracy of stupidity we are faced with.

Our world leaders are so stupid that if you give them a chunk of something spacey and radioactive, they will believe you are superior, till they abduct you and cut you into little bits and pieces.

Morons, all of those responsible for making this happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Well, for a history of its significance, you would have to watch a old interview by someone named Bob Lazar...he basically put area 51 on the map kinda thing.

Long ago, he came out and spoke about how he is basically a whistleblower, talked about how this mysterious base in the desert is backengineering a alien flying disk.

He talks alot about various scientific details of his job, lots of really technical stuff...and then he talks about how its all powered.

He said basically they artifically create 115 which lets off energy and then folds down to 114 (which I guess 114 occurs naturally on a different star system called Reticuli)...the energy gets processed from the reaction.

Now, when this came out, the skeptical community basically said there is no such thing as 114, never will be, the island of stability is a myth, will never be created, therefore Lazar is a liar.

This experiment has confirmed the potential existance of 114, which simply means a little bit more of lazar's story is based in fact. now, how much of it is still open for debate (and no doubt will be debated alot), but its sort of just a small piece in a large puzzle that has been sorted out. Pretty exciting for the hardcore UFOlogist though.

Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but if we are talking about the Greys from Zeta Reticuli, and what their physical characteristics are......

Combine that with the theory that element 115 naturally occurs on their planet; can we not hypothesize what their home planet might be like?

How abundant is element 115 on their planet? In what ways could they gather this element, and where would it be found?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So, yet another fact mentioned by Ufologists has been confirmed that has been previously ridiculed and denied, I think the (un) official line till now was it was a Russian myth that Ufologists jumped on, Steve Greer must be happy at this recent revelation, or should I say, confirmation OP

Firstly, the Russians, not Ufologists, were the first to mention this. So it's more like..."So, yet another fact mentioned by Russia has been confirmed that has been previously denied,". Way to give Ufologists credit for being right though, instead of Russia.

Secondly, Steven Greer has yet to produce anything more than people who claim to have seen something. He's happy to just get attention.

Thirdly, with guys like John Leer and Bob Lazarus claiming that they experimented with 115 in their garages. It's more than difficult enough to try and believe anything they say...and that's coming from someone who believes in extraterrestrial life.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed

Originally posted by buddhasystem
There is not stable isotope of 115 and there can't be. The reason is the same as you don't observe drops of water in your kitchen sink which are the size of walnut.

Nuclear matter can roughly be thought of as liquid. It carries electric charge, and like sign charges repulse. The nucleus, therefore, tends to break up. When it does happen, it's called "fission" -- and that force of break up is used in nuclear energy production and weaponry. Small nuclei hold together, large ones are less stable (cf drops of water again).

The above is very well stated, and as we know nuclear fission does produce massive amounts of energy. So if in fact this element can be created, in any form, but degrades via fission almost instantly then it is reasonable to say that if controlled by some means could be used as a power source.

The fact that we don't know how to do it, or to control it doesn't mean that it can't be done.

As a reminder to the older folk on here, back in the 70's some of us had 2 pound telephones that required being plugged into a wall to have service. We dreamt of the day that everyone would have a phone on their hip they could take anywhere, and we were treated as fools for the suggestion.

..Ex

Having studied physics off and on for years the basic problem is how to keep the protons from "fleeing" the nuclei. Liquid Nitrogen is one possibility but containment is a problem. See, with all the protons stuffed into the nuclei they accelerate at an extreme rate, centrifical force, this is the same thing needed to cause anti-gravity.

If you have a bicycle wheel in your hand and someone spins it very fast for you, turn it on it's side, the effect is incredible. Gyroscopes are the only thing that work in the vacuum of space as there is no matter to "push" off of. So the only way to get momentum is to have gyroscopes and turn them. This was what Tesla was working on. The Germans also. If you can get heavy matter to circulate in a circle fast enough and turn it a certain way you will have anti-gravity.

The problem is getting those heavy elements to "bond" together without loosing the one neccesary part, the proton, from flying off because of the accelerated speeds, i.e. heat. Keep it cool enough and the protons will slow down somewhat and stay. But that is also a problem, to slow and no anti-gravity. Acceleration of the proton. Catch 22.

There have been many experiments done with liquid Nitrogen and certain magnets. The magnets will actually float and travel around an oval course (tray of liquid Nitrogen) until the liquid burns off or evaporates.

And no you can not "create" the lesser elements from the higher ones as a result of the loss of a proton, as Newton once observed, all compositions of matter will return to their original element when heated or burned. Because the heat causes the proton to accelerate and split/seperate into their natural element. You can see this in metal forging. The right heat must be used to fuse elements together, go above that heat range and the elements seperate. I'm not an expert and don't claim to be one, just studied it off and on. It's all about the math, if you can calculate it, it is relevant and can possibly be accomplished.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This kind of stuff really intrigues me a lot. Great info thank you for sharing

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
You can see this in metal forging. The right heat must be used to fuse elements together, go above that heat range and the elements seperate. I'm not an expert and don't claim to be one, just studied it off and on. It's all about the math, if you can calculate it, it is relevant and can possibly be accomplished.

You also need to take into account the crystalline structures of the atoms themselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by McGinty

Thanks for that McGinty.

I've heard and read articles about the rumored Nazi saucer technology over the years, so i know a little about it, but not nearly enough.

I'll have a look for the book, i too think it'l be an interesting read.

I agree, that a lot (but not all) modern sightings of the classic UFO, are experimental human craft, back engineered.

Thanks again.

Here it is:

www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256751131&sr=8-1

It's a fairly dense read and can be a little repetitive. However, if you're interested in the the Bell, then it's a fascinating read.

Farrell freely admits that some of his sources have no solid evidence and much depends upon the witness testimonies of SS officers at Nuremberg, as well as previous research by the likes of Igor Witkowski & Nick Cook (also his own previous book, 'Reich of The Black Sun') .

But there's also a fair bit of apparently genuine docs from MAJIC 12, as well as the known events of the war - such as Patton being ordered to turn around and leave Berlin to the Russians, and instead head to a remote part of eastern Europe where it seems the Bell was tested. That's pretty compelling proof in itself that allied command knew the value of the R&D being done there by the Nazis.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDragonfly

Ahh thanks for the thanks!

My pleasure.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

OOOOOPS. Where are the debunkers now??? How can they refute this information in an intelligent manner that doesn't compromise their COMMON SENSE.

I'm sorry, but, there are tons of disbelievers that just got reamed in a place that they didn't necessarily exist.

Anti-Gravity. Seems like science fiction. NOT ANYMORE.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I dont understand how you link ani-gravity with element 114. the post only talks about 114. There is a reply by John on the origanal link to the story that mentions anti-gravity. Who is this guy??? Can someone provide a link please that connects element 114 to anti-gravity. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

That's interesting Byteman.

So all we are really stuck on, as far as containment goes is finding a way to pacify the proton.

The cause of it's leaving is heat, the reason for staying is the cold.

That really only leaves two obvious avenues to chase, a way to prevent heat build up, or a way to cool or dissipate the heat before it has a chance to build to the point of overly exciting the proton...

We need to chill out...the hippies were right all along!

I would have thought it better to prevent heat buildup in the first place, rather than trying to cool it once hot.

Do you know or anyone else know if E114 (or E115, 116, etc) has been found to be magnetic?

I'm thinking magnetic compression, in a total vacuum, and an encapsulated aerogel containment.

A total vacuum vessel would bring the temps down

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

great video I'd once did a thread about this guy alien scientist

Great video's

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'm amazed that they sell uranium and radioactive ores .. never knew that this was on the net..

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blibitz
I dont understand how you link ani-gravity with element 114. the post only talks about 114. There is a reply by John on the origanal link to the story that mentions anti-gravity. Who is this guy??? Can someone provide a link please that connects element 114 to anti-gravity. Thanks.
I didnt think so!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Thanks again.

I'll definitely have a read of that, looks good.

Quite strange isn't it, to voluntarily forfeit Berlin, and accept all of the realized and well known problems that decision would bring to the 'West', for..something else? Part of operation Paperclip?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join