It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists now confirm superheavy element 114! (Antigravity)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by upnorthtrip

It is alleged by Lazar that 115 is a power source for the UFO. Not what actually composes the vehicle.
This metal would be heavier than lead. (Thanks Captain Obvious, some are saying.)

He says that 115 is used to power a series of gravity amplifiers that when pointed in a direction, null the effect of gravity in the opposite area.

What you are in essence creating is a gravity wave that you "surf."

That makes a lot of sense. I'm no chemist or physicist (my grandfather was actually), but if they are able to harness this tech', then we can see huge breakthroughs in interplanetary travel, I think.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by lifttheveil

Great stuff looks like Lazar Can almost claim his science Degree Back from the government

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

Not really. Elements 114 and 115 (Lazar talked about element 115, not 114) have been assumed to exist for decades -- even decades before Bob Lazar mentioned his Element 115.

These elements have been in grade school science books long before Bob Lazar discussed element 115.

Physicists have been quite sure for a long time now that these heavy elements exist, but nobody ever positively isolated those elements. Heavier ones have been positively discovered -- namely element 116 and 118.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by ByteChanger

Much like Gasoline is the fuel for a car but not what makes the car move.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by JayinAR]

Ahhh, your explaination & Eurisko2012' comment about firing a proton gun at the material helped make more sense of the subject.

Thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
pardon my ignorance, but i fail to see the connection between the heavy element and its anti-gravitational properties...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousaboutsky
pardon my ignorance, but i fail to see the connection between the heavy element and its anti-gravitational properties...

Here you go - boblazar.com

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think it was Bob who claimed to know about element 115, but this is still pretty amazing, infact if this little part of his story is real then purhaps the rest is too. I can only imagine who many pairs of lips are getting ready to kiss his ass, lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
How could a super-heavy element help create anti-gravity? Even if it was decaying (falling apart) and circulating around like a perpetual motion, I don't see how that effect would create any anti-gravity, if anything it will create more gravity.

I think Bob Lazar is just playing on peoples lack of knowledge.
[edit on 27-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

I believe what Lazar stated is NOT that element 115 by itself produced anti-gravity but that it was used in a reaction chamber (much like matter/anti-matter) to produce POWER for the craft and the GRAVITY WAVE GENERATORS.

The element has never been discussed by Lazar as having magical anti-gravitic properties all unto itself.

edit to add that this has been answered previously

I might also suggest that the methods used to produce these elements might perhaps play a larger role in the stability of such elements. As quantum physics gains more insight into the makeup of particles (thanks to CERN), hypothesis will begin to emerge suggesting new ways of fabricating heavy elements. Some would suggest that those hypothesis border on alchemy. But, the three shall become one.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
HOLY CRAP! Seriously nice find! I don't know what to say really...

I wonder what brought them to finally disclose this? Full disclosure soon to follow...Where are all the anti-gravity De-bunkers?!

let's not put the cart before the horse. First, show us the anti-gravity and how these 'elements' cause it to happen.

Now, getting it into a useful application is a whole other matter. what's the half life on element 115 nowadays... 30-80 milliseconds or so?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

thank you!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It's amazing to me the bloody mindedness of people, it really does.

Pretty much the whole of academia have sneered and ridiculed the whole notion and possibility of super heavy elements, until quite recently that is.

What else has mainstream science been working on that these 'skeptics' (i hate that word) have laughed at and rubbished for years as impossible, fantasy, and non-science?

How about Time travel? Yep, the old chestnut is getting serious attention again, and it is estimated that mankind will have cracked it in another 50 - 150 years. Which means it has ALWAYS been possible for any race to conquer at any time.

Teleportation..Star trek style matter beaming is a real science being seriously researched (with REAL research money - lot's of it)

FTL (Faster than light or superluminal speeds) travel has been coming on leaps and bounds over the last 20 or so years. YES, i know relativistic speeds would increase mass exponentially and would ultimately require more energy than is currently available in the universe, BUT research is heading into areas that allow for circumventing this.

Anti gravity.

And loads of other subjects that would have previously attracted derision and scorn, not serious research grants, as they are today.

The posters on forums such as this (and other more theoretical physics orientated forums) have pretty much echoed what these academics have been saying, as the 'repeaters' pretty much tend to do.

Then when the naysayers hear mainstream science have actually confirmed not only the existence of these elements, but the ability for mankind to create them too, regardless of whether they exist for nanoseconds or full seconds before they decay into different elements, they say 'No one said it was impossible' or words to that effect...ahem..really?

Where are all the people convinced that this research was bunk?

The same place as all the others that live in intellectual denial i suppose...left behind.

So, now it IS possible, we'll have very little in the way of arguments regarding the theory, but now what do we see in it's place?

Hmm..(humbug, humbug), OK (begrudge, begrudge, humbug), it's possible, (humbug, humbug) but it's not stable is it! (humbug) It could never (humbug, humbug) be used for anything practical...moan, whine, whinge...AND repeat...and repeat..and repeat.

GIVE US A BREAK!

Let's argue the toss for the next decade or so whether or not it could ever be surrounded by a high EM toroid or plasma shroud and contained long enough to be useful shall we?

And then when someone either figures out that we need to apply X and Y prior to the inclusion of B, or the alignment of the axial flange matrix and resonant cavity and then fire nano pulse lasers converging onto the flux gate of the (insert imaginary discovery here) in order to stabilize the decay rate into full seconds so they can be fed to a reactor to do work, we can argue about something else mainstream science wants repeated...can't we.

Skepticism is fine, as long as it doesn't become a way of life, or a career.

The real possibilities in science tend to be rubbished as a matter of course for these people, just because they feel they have a stance to maintain.

They (IMO) are a dichotomy. They are for the most part educated, intelligent, witty (but very dry), articulate and eloquent people, but at the same time, despite all of the positive qualities above, they are among the most shortsighted and unimaginative people i have ever met or read.

They seem incapable of reconciling the latest textbook revision with the latest theory and apparently do not posses the ability to think with the 'inner eye', to allow their minds the freedom of flight.

When the ET tech is made widely known and available, the arguments will probably switch to OK, they are here, but there is no proof that they have been here for millenia (moan, begrudge, humbug), only a few decades (humbug)....A skeptic contributes nothing. Creates nothing and inspires no-one.

The real thinkers do that, in spite of them, and then progress is made.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

thank you!

Yes thank you! However there was a spelling error in there, on the Omicron Configuration section it states "form" instead of "from". Spelling erros always ruin the credibility for me.

Why is this story beign posted now, when it is dated 9/29/09? Today is 10/27/09....

Found another link:

newscenter.lbl.gov...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
I think it was Bob who claimed to know about element 115, but this is still pretty amazing, infact if this little part of his story is real then purhaps the rest is too. I can only imagine who many pairs of lips are getting ready to kiss his ass, lol.

Of course a "little part of his story is true" because science has known about the theoretical existence of element 114 and element 115 for decades now -- long before Bob Lazar mentioned his element 115.

Like I said, the idea that elements 114 and 115 probably exist is something that could be found in school textbooks. Lazar doesn't necessarily have any "real" unknown-to-science information regarding Element 115.

What additional insight did Bob Lazar have that has been confirmed? Nothing at all.

For example -- science has yet to isolate elements 119 or 120, although they think they may in fact exist. So if I said right now that I think element 119 can turn cheese into diamonds, would that mean when scientists actually do synthesize Element 119 that what I said about cheese and diamonds would be partly right? No, it wouldn't

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37

Of course a "little part of his story is true" because science has known about the theoretical existence of element 114 and element 115 for decades now -- long before Bob Lazar mentioned his element 115.

Like I said, the idea that elements 114 and 115 probably exist is something that could be found in school textbooks. Lazar doesn't necessarily have any "real" unknown-to-science information regarding Element 115.

What additional insight did Bob Lazar have that has been confirmed? Nothing at all.

For example -- science has yet to isolate elements 119 or 120, although they think they may in fact exist. So if I said right now that I think element 119 can turn cheese into diamonds, would that mean when scientists actually do synthesize Element 119 that what I said about cheese and diamonds would be partly right? No, it wouldn't

no..but youd look pretty damned stupid pretty quickly as soon as 119 is found...if bob lazar knew that 115 would be found hed be pretty stupid to make such claims...maybe

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
HOW TO MAKE ELEMENT 115

a litlle chemistry and physics on Element 115

wow, this article has to be one of the bigger and more misinformed pieces of crap in a while.

first thing: no one in their right mind would machine something in that fashion

second: given that it appears all known forms of element 15 have a half life in the milliseconds, his 500 pound block lasted about what, a minute or so before turning into 113 and down to element 89 or something

third: bismuth209 is not the 'only' stable isotope, nor is it a stable isotope in the first place. It decays into thallium 205 via alpha decay. I believe he's mixing it up with the previously held thought that bismuth209 was the heaviest isotope to be found in nature.

fourth: researchers trying to create and/or verify these new superheavies seem happy that in a year long study, they create 2-8 atoms of it.. and we somehow have 500 lbs?

fifth: he seems hooked on bismuth because it has the highest diamagnetic properties..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Great pic of the team that found Element 114.
Click on the image to zoom and check out the equipment.
Image Here - Wow! Click on JPEG

Is that a radiation detector clipped to his shirt pocket?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
no..but youd look pretty damned stupid pretty quickly as soon as 119 is found...if bob lazar knew that 115 would be found hed be pretty stupid to make such claims...maybe

No -- after element 115 is synthesized (which will probably happen someday), then someone would still need to prove or disprove that it could be used the way Lazar said it could.

If someone tries and says it won't work, all Bob Lazar needs to say is "they are not using the element correctly". Saying the element "exists" is not a revelation. Science knows it probably exists. However, the question is can it be used as the power source as described by Lazar.

...and by the way, I'm sure it's very possible that Lazar could end up looking stupid.

As for me and element 119, I'll just say the same thing:
"You guys aren't making diamonds from cheese because you are not using element 119 correctly."

[edit on 10/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

pretty sure it is my buddy has to wear them at work looks just like one

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by alienesque

No -- after element 115 is synthesized (which will probably happen someday), then someone would still need to prove or disprove that it could be used the way Lazar said it could.

If someone tries and says it won't work, all Bob Lazar needs to say is "they are not using the element correctly". Saying the element "exists" is not a revelation. Science knows it probably exists. However, the question is can it be used as the power source as described by Lazar.

...and by the way, I'm sure it's very possible that Lazar could end up looking stupid.

As for me and element 119, I'll just say the same thing:
"You guys aren't making diamonds from cheese because you are not using element 119 correctly."

[edit on 10/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

Yes thank you! However there was a spelling error in there, on the Omicron Configuration section it states "form" instead of "from". Spelling erros always ruin the credibility for me.

I think you mean "spelling errors".

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by Eurisko2012

pretty sure it is my buddy has to wear them at work looks just like one

Click on the center. It says radiological work in progress.
Some of the test equipment appears to be from National Instruments.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Eurisko2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join