It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists now confirm superheavy element 114! (Antigravity)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So when can I order my spaceship.

Second

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It does sound brilliant, wish i knew more about it.

That scientists hair could do with a few heavy elements though, maybe a heavy comb or a heavy yard brush.

Only joking mind, i would swap his world for mine any day!

great find

[edit on 27/10/09 by multichild]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

there are many isotopes of 115, they have yet to make the stable one.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Dope boy magic! Check my footwork! Good thread, S&F!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Great stuff looks like Lazar Can almost claim his science Degree Back from the government

It almost sounds like a telephone number 114 what will happen if i call this?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hi ALLis0NE

I don't think I've been misled, probably just a case that I've misunderstood something as this is certainly not my field.

What I understand is that the possibility and theory of element 114 was and has never disputed but the actual application and production of element 114 always has been up until now, and now it has been confirmed.

Plus 114 has a knock on effect on the other close by elements, the numbers are increased by adding more simple elements and decreased degradation.

Again I'm no expert though but that's my understanding on the matter, if you can confirm or show me where I'm going wrong that would be appreciated as I would like to have a better understanding of all this

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigspud
reply to post by on_yur_6

there are many isotopes of 115, they have yet to make the stable one.

There is not stable isotope of 115 and there can't be. The reason is the same as you don't observe drops of water in your kitchen sink which are the size of walnut.

Nuclear matter can roughly be thought of as liquid. It carries electric charge, and like sign charges repulse. The nucleus, therefore, tends to break up. When it does happen, it's called "fission" -- and that force of break up is used in nuclear energy production and weaponry. Small nuclei hold together, large ones are less stable (cf drops of water again).

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nobody ever denied that element 114 could exist. I don't know where you got that information from. Physicts KNOW these elements could exist -- that's why they are on the periodic table (although listed as "undiscovered").

I never heard a physicist EVER deny that element 114 (unofficially named "Ununquadium") could exist. They may deny that a certain group or laboratory successfully identified it, but that doesn't mean they didn't believe it existed.

Physicists have created several other super-heavy elements, and most felt it was only a matter of time before someone would synthesize element 114. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days element 115 is created by a particle accelerator.

It isn't hard for a person (such as Bob Lazar) to predict that element 115 exists, because science has been steadily finding, synthesizing, or creating heavy elements since the 1960s. They have already discovered element 110, 111, 112, 118 and now 114. Those element (and heavier ones like 115) are theorized to exist -- but are waiting to be discovered.

It doesn't take "super knowledge" to just to say that element 115 exists. I remember discussing how heavy elements could possible get 25+ years ago in my high school chemistry class. I remember talking about if it's possible for element 120 to exist.

By the way, I thought the existence of element 114 was confirmed back in January.

[edit on 10/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Loved your video. Thank you.

It made me wonder why great minds have messy hair. Einstein comes to mind.

The speaker seemed like a stereotypical scientists. Messy hair, forgetfulness... and brilliant. cute.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by ByteChanger]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I thought it was confirmed a while back as well.

I KNOW there was a thread on here about it.
I'd be willing to bet that this thread goes the exact same way. People claim Lazar was correct until it is finally hounded into their heads that this Element has been pretty much known to exist. The problem is keeping it from destabilizing immediately. I mean we are talking about two nucleii that "exist" for less than a second before they decay into something lower on the table.

People will eventually talk about the use of magnetism to keep them isolated and therefore stable... yadda yadda yadda.

Been done before.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Great post liftheveil. Very enlightening.

Pleasee excuse my ignorance, I know nothing about physics and this type of stuff.

So where is the correlation between element 114 & anti-gravity? Does it exhibit some weird properties when created? How would it work? Stabilize and pack a bunch of these elements into a container? Like a Helium balloon? Release them slowly like rocket fuel?

If I was holding a baby jar full of element 114, would I float?

Go ahead and laugh people. I am. I just don't know how it would work... So I am kinda curious.

Nevertheless, I am glad science has verified this experiment. Seems like a step in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Element 114 confirmed? Are they going to change the name?
I think Bob Lazar was talking about Element 115.
It's the size of a silver dollar coin.
Apparently, you shoot a proton gun at it to bring the reactor online.
That creates Element 116 which immediately decays and
creates the warp field around the spacecraft.
The heat from the reaction is converted into DC power
with a thermoelectric generator.
When the reactor is off line, batteries provide DC power to
the inverters.

I think the spacecraft can float around with the reactor off line.
It's just very unstable.
Artificial gravity is generated 180 degrees out of phase with
the Earths natural gravity wave.

boblazar.com

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ByteChanger

Once again, it is alleged by Bob Lazar that element 115 is the *fuel source* for the UFO. Not the antigravity mechanism.
Bob Lazar alleges that the UFO uses three gravity amplifiers that are fueled by 115.

Much like Gasoline is the fuel for a car but not what makes the car move.

All of that is to say that there is no real link between 114, 115, 2,309, etc and antigravity.
It is just what was being used as an acceptible fuel source for the mechanics of the UFO.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
There is not stable isotope of 115 and there can't be. The reason is the same as you don't observe drops of water in your kitchen sink which are the size of walnut.

Nuclear matter can roughly be thought of as liquid. It carries electric charge, and like sign charges repulse. The nucleus, therefore, tends to break up. When it does happen, it's called "fission" -- and that force of break up is used in nuclear energy production and weaponry. Small nuclei hold together, large ones are less stable (cf drops of water again).

The above is very well stated, and as we know nuclear fission does produce massive amounts of energy. So if in fact this element can be created, in any form, but degrades via fission almost instantly then it is reasonable to say that if controlled by some means could be used as a power source.

The fact that we don't know how to do it, or to control it doesn't mean that it can't be done.

As a reminder to the older folk on here, back in the 70's some of us had 2 pound telephones that required being plugged into a wall to have service. We dreamt of the day that everyone would have a phone on their hip they could take anywhere, and we were treated as fools for the suggestion.

..Ex

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
lifttheveil, I think you have been misled.

Nobody has denied the existence of element 114, they just denied that a group of Russian physicists successfully created a sample of it.

If you look at the Periodic Table and you actually understand what it means, you will see that predicting element 114 is pretty much like predicting the number 11 will come after the number 10 while counting.

The Periodic Table is arranged by the number of protons an element has. Hydrogen 1, Helium 2, Lithium 3, etc... so you see that by adding a proton (and electron) you get a new element. So it's basically just like counting, and giving each number a name. We have always been able to count to 114, and to even 118, and even further... 200.

The problem though, is when you start adding more and more protons and electrons to an element, the element starts to get "unstable". Because you are adding more and more gravity (weight) to the element. It's like making a house of cards with poker playing cards, and the more you stack on top, no matter how well you structure it, it just gets more unstable and can fall over because of it's own weight, and gravity, and energy.

Robert (Bob) Lazar was a physicist who claimed to work in Area 51, and claimed element 115 was used in a space ship. There is no doubting he is a real physicist, so of course he knew about the Periodic Table, and can count to 118. But there is still doubts about him actually working in Area 51. His claims that the element 115 can be used for some type of Anti-Gravity has not been proven, nor is it supported in any way.

How could a super-heavy element help create anti-gravity? Even if it was decaying (falling apart) and circulating around like a perpetual motion, I don't see how that effect would create any anti-gravity, if anything it will create more gravity.

I think Bob Lazar is just playing on peoples lack of knowledge.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

Were Lazar's credentials as a "physicist" ever verified? Last I heard he was using the "government erased my identity" excuse to explain why his educational background could not be confirmed.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
HOW TO MAKE ELEMENT 115

a litlle chemistry and physics on Element 115

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, so far, the experiment appears to debunk Lazar's claims of stability actually...considering the elements fell apart very quickly once it was created.

Nope. That's because elements can exist in different nuclear conflagrations. In other words, not all elements 114, 115, etc are created equal.

So, at best, this does nothing to either support or debunk Lazar's claims.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
So the only evidence that element 115 has anti-gravitic properties is that Bob Lazar says so?

Well, I'm ZombieOctopus and I say that element 122 allows you to travel through time... prove me wrong!

Well, at least you should produce a zombie octopus employment W4 and telephone records confirming your employment at some zombie octopus subsidiary in spite of claims you never worked there.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It is also noteworthy to state that Lazar also claimed that there was artificial manipulation on 115 that made it stable, as well propagated the "Gravity A" and "Gravity B" waves, according to him. I mention this because he never stated that it was stable naturally, in fact I think he very well specified that it is unstable in a natural environment, it is only when artificial manipulation of the element is done when 115 becomes stable, again according to Lazar. Someone might try and find the relevant part of a transcript on the Lazar interview, I might try later when I get more time.

[edit on 10/27/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

I heard that as we speak Bob Lazar is working at Los Alamos
National Laboratory in New Mexico. He also has a company
on the side. - United Nuclear -
United Nuclear - Great Periodic Table!
He is a government scientist.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join