It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan and Mexican UFO base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
excerpt from story at link:

"When I first came to this part of Mexico in 1974, I read an unusual article in the Daily News that pointed to a project underway in a mountainous area, 40 miles south of Mexico City, in which the Mexican government was involved in granting permission to a special group of guardians who had been contacted by others who wanted to secure a landing and experimental base for their space craft. This story has insisted up to this very day, with credible photographs and verifiable video footage of some of these crafts and objects identified as “Ships of Light” by photographer Carlos Diaz of Tepoztlán. This individual has met with the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan upon several occasions.

During one of those meetings in Tepoztlán, a group of witnesses literally observed an extremely bright object, appearing like a diamond or crystal in the sky in broad daylight, out of which exited two other smaller objects moving in opposite directions before disappearing around a curtain of the mountain in front of us. The larger bright object remained a minute or so longer, blinked or pulsated several times, before disappearing straight up in front of us. Within a few days afterward, I was inspired and guided to publish The Cultural Links News Journal bearing the Crystal Logo on the cover, which will also appear on my website later this year."

This is the first I heard of any cooperation by the Mexican government and anyone concerning UFOs. I searched ATS and found no reference to the story.

www.finalcall.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

To help this thread, this is found on youtube. Inresting to say the least.
Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There have been a lot of credible stories and research done in the Mountains of Mexico. I am not usually interested in UFO stories, but if I were to put faith anywhere, it would be here!

There are also people who live with no modern amenities in these areas, and still reach ages of 100-110 regularly!! There are the ancient stories from the Mayans and the Incas of contact.

I can't decide if Farrakhan adds or detracts to the story though? He is a controversial figure, but as far as I know, he is a straightforward guy?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

the way it moved looked odd, rather unsteady...the other videos looked like they could have been chinese lanterns

new topics

top topics

join