It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA - In His OWN Words; and Some History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I came across this article with quotes from obama.It makes me think I hope it does you to.To deny ignorance you must first be awake and aware.
www.mydd.com...

* "I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE"

another

"And after college, he once fell in love with a white woman, only to push her away when he concluded he would have to assimilate into her world, not the other way around. He later married a black woman."

Who is the racist?
Just some food for thought for those of you that want to know who your leader is and where he is leading you/us.
As far as I can tell this was written by an obama supporter.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I have "Dreams from my Father" as an ebook in pdf and I searched for the first 3 quotes and didn't find them.

For this writer (Grandma M) to take "quotes" from someone at "No Quarter", a site KNOWN to be highly anti-Obama, and not credible at that, without doing his or her own research renders the information pretty much worthless.

Because of that, I am not inclined to believe anything from this source.

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Who is the racist?

Grandma M?

The "Audacity of Hope" quote also does not appear in the book.

You have been Punk', it seems.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I will take your word for it.I don't have the book to check,what did you do just run a search for the quotes on the pdf?I'm not that computer savvy.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You can download them here

And yes, it's a simple electronic search.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks.I checked up on what you u2ued me about and it seems you are correct my apoligies

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Here is some of the quotes apparently some are accurate and some are not
www.snopes.com...
for you to decide

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ouch!`
I think racial problems are being brought to the fore-front these days. I think we are moving backwards in the area of racial acceptance. MLK's "I had a dream." needs to be revisited.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

No need to apologize. You asked me a valid question.

On these quotes... This Grandma M person and No Quarter clearly have an agenda. To make Obama look like a racist. It is my opinion that if you find something that seems doubtful or questionable or is CLEARLY an agenda, it's best to look further for the truth. Most likely you're going to be getting an agenda served on a platter. If you want, you can slurp it up. If you want the truth, look further.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There are tons of quotes from Obama that are questionable. Here are a few that I find rather disturbing:

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
- Obama, Super Tuesday

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey
Link: obamamessiah.blogspot.com...

"...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." -- Barack Obama

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: (White) People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved -- such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time." -- Barack Obama

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..." -- Barack Obama

"...(T)he realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." -- Michelle Obama

Link: www.rightwingnews.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

You can download them here

And yes, it's a simple electronic search.

i'm glad your not tired of busting these people, i had to take a break from it. it just never ends, BH, keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

what do you mean by "these people"?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I don't find any of those quotes racist personally.

reply to post by lpowell0627

And I cant find anything in any of those quotes questionable.

Apart from repeating these quotes, can you please enlighten me as to exactly what it is about them that you both question? Is it just some sort of PC thing?

Not trying to be rude, or sarcastic. I would really like to know.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Glen Beck just used at least 2 quotes from the quotes I just used. I think he reads my threads to get his stories or is it just a coincidence that today I quoted from something two years ago or more and he just happens to use them on his show eh? eh? eh? I thought so

[edit on 27-10-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My fiance is reading dreams of my father right now, and the first couple chapters are full of his anti-white life stories.

top topics

join