It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research: Anasazi at Chaco Canyon knew how to open portals to parallel dimensions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

Originally posted by DaddyBare
I was unaware work was being done on searching for parallel universes out at Chaco so I thought to share these vids and you can make your own judgements

You are aware there are only two ways to study parallel universes, and they are in the form of mathematics and the Large Hardon Collider. We currently do not have any other technological devices that can possibly detect parallel universes. You do know that, right?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Pathos]

You sound rather certain of yourself. Care to elaborate as to how it is impossible to study parallel universes aside from the two methods you cite?

Remember, just because the 'metaphysical' is not acknowledged by institutional science does not mean it does not exist. The concept and scientific theory of parallel universe may be worked on in physics, but that does not mean the only way to examine evidence of parallel universes is via the same route.

It is like you are staring at a manhole cover in the street. You say "the only way into that sewer is via that manhole cover - we would not even know OF the sewer if not for the manhole cover!". The person next to you points to a tube emptying into a stream and says "but we can get into that sewer by climbing in there" yet you insist that the only evidence and entry point to the sewer is the manhole cover.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have been in contact with light beings for close to 16 years now,they show up randomly and they seem to contact only certain people. I still don't know what they want. Have any ideas? I started a thread recently that deals a little on this subject.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Man, I wish that proof for the multiverse will come before the end of the year. but that won't happen

i wrote a dissertation on this.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JustJoe

havent heard of anyone dying of dmt, isnt it just a hallucinogen? like lsd only way more powerful, i heard u when you take it it's like u get accses to information from the universe, i thinik this is how a lot of ancient civilization knew so much, just a theory

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

In another thread about if the Anasazi had contact with ET's I ran across this YouTube vid by John Sefickwho has filmed and produced a number of films and documentaries, including “Searching for E.T,” which was screened in both New York and Los Angeles by the New York Film Festival and the Cannes Film Festival.
That lead me to a research paper Pa rallel Universes on the Colorado Plateau: Indications of Chacoan Integration of an Earlier Anasazi Focus at Canyon De Chelly

I don't accept barkers bleating on Youtube as evidence. And, even if I did, I can't view it here at work anyway.

However, I will say that there is nothing in your link to the research paper that mentions any physical "parallell universes."

It appears that the author is using the term to illustrate similarities between earlier Anasazi cultures and the later one at Chaco Canyon vis-a-vis the inclusion of the topography of the area into the architectural methodology and design that the culture adopted. Also, including both of these (architecture and topography) into the spiritual side of their existence.

Not exactly Earth-shattering and certainly not fodder for this sort of forum.

You are aware there are only two ways to study parallel universes, and they are in the form of mathematics and the Large Hardon Collider. We currently do not have any other technological devices that can possibly detect parallel universes. You do know that, right?

Not true... The many-worlds interpretation is an interpretation of quantum mechanics. It's been an on going debate since the 1800's there have been a large number of experments performed (Double Slot for one another requires a cat to die, or not) and none of them involved a Collider
A little light reading on the subject

Nice link.

It shows how true Pathos' statement is.

Why, again, do you claim that Pathos is wrong here?
Nothing in your link says anything about detecting any of the other worlds in the MWI.
There is, in fact, no way to detect these other worlds, even under the most accepted version of the MWI itself!

IOW, detection of the other worlds would falsify the dadgum theory that predicts them (under most interpretations of MWI!)

Although you have a nice link there, it is apparent that you actually know very little about Quantum Theory and it's development, and thus it is highly probable (pun intended) that you understand even less.

See, nobody alive in the 1800's knew anything about any of this, and certainly not about the MWI.
Also, though probably a typo, it's called the double slit experiment. And, AFAIK, nobody has ever conducted Schroedinger's thought experiment with a live cat. But, even if they did, it would illustrate exactly nothing regarding the validity of the MWI vs. the Copenhagen Interpretation.

Harte

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan
Care to elaborate as to how it is impossible to study parallel universes aside from the two methods you cite?

Remember, just because the 'metaphysical' is not acknowledged by institutional science does not mean it does not exist.

It does to science. Visit any other reality you wish via metaphysical methods (drugs, trance, whatever.)
When you return, try to show some evidence for your claim other than "I know what I saw."

Without evidence, you may as well have been sitting on your couch the whole time (and probably, you were.)

Originally posted by nydsdanThe concept and scientific theory of parallel universe may be worked on in physics, but that does not mean the only way to examine evidence of parallel universes is via the same route.

There can not possibly be any metaphysical "evidence" of anything at all.

Please look into the meaning of the word "metaphysical."

When you use the word "evidence" in the above context, you betray your own ignorance of what it is you are trying to appear to be talking about.

Harte

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I've never heard about quantum computers 'connecting' to other parallel computers.

In that, I see a bit of hoodoo and a lot of science which goes beyond my silly little 1 paralleled scope. But simply stating "Apparently he's got the math for it..." doesn't induce much excitement for me.

Flagged tho, I dig threads like this, just too tired at the moment to really invest a lot of superfluous skull paste on ye google..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

I work a lot with audio, since I am a studio producer & engineer.
And what I see here, is a guy 'time-stretching' noise with a Doppler effect.
By time stretching sound the formants in the sound wave will stand further apart from each other, and lose there formant bond. With normal noise you won't hear that, but that Noise filter deletes the noise and uncovers the sub formants, now enhanced.
That's why you get that Bit crushed sound you hear. The sound also pitches, which seems strange.. because its just a noise sample without a certain key or Hz signature?..

No, in fact its the Doppler effect causing the pitch effect. I have used it a lot.

So I'm not really convinced.

Give me a noise sample and I can do the same stuff and more.

Peace

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
gravity waves and high energy particle physics do seem to be the best candidates for finding extra-dimensions and parallel universes. . . . I believe it all has to do with the ultra tiny resolution of the extra dimensions and gravities conjectured ability to leave our membrane.

The revolutionary concept of string theory is a bold realization of Einstein's dream of an ultimate explanation for everything from the tiniest quanta of particle physics to the cosmos itself. String theory unifies physics by producing all known forces and particles as different vibrations of a single substance called superstrings. String theory brings quantum consistency to physics with an elegant mathematical construct that appears to be unique.

Do superstrings exist? The strings themselves are probably too tiny to observe directly, but string theory makes a number of testable predictions. It implies supersymmetry and predicts seven undiscovered dimensions of space, dimensions that would give rise to much of the mysterious complexity of particle physics. Testing the validity of string theory requires searching for the extra dimensions and exploring their properties. How many are there? What are their shapes and sizes? How and why are they hidden? And what are the new particles associated with the extra dimensions?

Tools for a Scientific Revolution

The physical effects of extra dimensions depend on their sizes and shapes, and on what kinds of matter or forces can penetrate them. The sizes of the extra dimensions are unknown, but they should be related to fundamental energy scales of particle physics: the cosmological scale; the density of dark energy; the TeV electroweak scale; or the scale of ultimate unification. It may be possible to infer extra dimensions of macroscopic size from inconsistencies in cosmological observations, or from precision tests of short-range gravitational forces. More likely, the extra dimensions are microscopic, in which case high-energy particle accelerators and cosmic-ray experiments are the only ways to detect their physical effects.

The ATLAS and CMS experiments at the LHC will address many questions about extra dimensions: How many extra dimensions are there? What are their shapes and sizes? How are they hidden? What are the new particles associated with extra dimensions? Through the production of new particles that move in the extra space, the LHC experiments will have direct sensitivity to extra dimensions 10 billion times smaller than the size of an atom. There is also a chance that, due to the existence of extra dimensions, microscopic black holes may be detected at the LHC or in the highest energy cosmic rays.

Ultimately particle physics seeks to know if dark energy, dark matter and cosmic inflation are affected by the physics of extra dimensions. Collider data will provide insight into the exploration of these deep connections

www.uslhc.us...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a0379282855.gif[/atsimg]

the problem is the extra dimensions are super tiny folded upon themselves and exsist at every point in space . . . . so you must be able to detect things at ultra high resolutions which some of the instruments at the LHC may be able to do.

Heres are videos about ATLAS and CMS. These detectors which will be probing such questions

Google Video Link

video.google.com...#

[edit on 27-10-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeCow
I always wondered about the Anasazi myself as i am 3/4 Navajo. My grandma has Anasazi ruins behind her house in a canyon near Gallup, NM and she used to always warn us (cousins & friends) not to disturb or go near those ruins. She also used to tell us not to whistle at night or they will come for you. She would not also talk about them and kept quiet about the subject and just told us they are our ancestors ememy but not in that exact word. But we took it to mean enemies. Scary stuff. My grandma is almost a Hundred years old and very tradtitional. The ruins in her backyard are small! As i got older i got brave enough to enter a ruin in the cliff and it's small like for little people. But i got ominious feelings being in there and i had to get out of there. It smelt funny in there too.

I wiki'd the Anasazi and their is something to what your grandma said to you. The name Anasazi is Navajo for the "Ancient Ones" or "Ancient Enemy". Something about them gave them this monicker. Usually if it was just war and conflict, they wouldn't regard them as this. They are literally being described as some form of super villian or race. Many of the ruins are designed where you have to climb a rope or be let up to get into them, it deters someone from attacking in force. They either built these places to feel safe from people attacking them (somewhat true), or they built them as a redoubt after raiding other tribes and such and running back to their place. There is hints of cannibalism in the article. They way they built wasn't even meant to be open to others to come see, it's fortified and high up and not easily accessable.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

woah!

if there is any truth to that, it's awesome.
This kind of stuff fascinates me.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

3 points to that story...

1. The way they built=awesome
2. The stuff they knew=awesome
3. Cannibalism+enemy=ewwwww

remind me not to go there.. i'm sure those guys wouldnt like a "white man" from England appearing in their homes

EDIT: this is pretty interesting... some architecture..

upload.wikimedia.org...

upload.wikimedia.org...

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
fractals.

as the universes are outside you, so too are they within you.
such is the nature of chaos and fractal reiteration process.

we don't know as individuals, but collectively, we know.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan

I was unaware work was being done on searching for parallel universes out at Chaco so I thought to share these vids and you can make your own judgements

You sound rather certain of yourself. Care to elaborate as to how it is impossible to study parallel universes aside from the two methods you cite?

Remember, just because the 'metaphysical' is not acknowledged by institutional science does not mean it does not exist. The concept and scientific theory of parallel universe may be worked on in physics, but that does not mean the only way to examine evidence of parallel universes is via the same route.

Look at the word you used. You really don't know about quantum mechanics and string theory. Study of parallel universes is still a theory, which even the Hardon Collider has yet to have proven. We may have our answer in the near future, but until then its just a theory. How can we have vast technologies that study something, which has only recently been proven through mathematics? Our first attempt is through the use of the Hardon Collider, and that project is still plagued with issues.

Its fun to theorize about the possibility of parallel dimensions; however, the only evidence we currently have it through mathematics.

Anything else is hypothetical and science-fiction.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustJoe
Every night after you have fallen into the REM period of sleep, you are traveling into a parallel universe via the stargate in the middle of your noggin. You of course can enter the stargate via '___' stimulation...but this is not for the faint of heart and will kill most of you. But none the less, these Ancient People seemed to know so much more than we do...

Umm...I hate to call you out but,
'___' will not kill you by ingesting it orally, intravenously or inhaling it. People have been doing this for years with positive results mostly. Never once heard of ANYONE dying from it. In fact, this is precisely the reason it is such an attractive element.(I hesitate to use the word drug) It wears off within minutes of taking it.

Try reading ''___' The Spirit Molecule' It is a great and informative book about the uses and effects of '___'. Pretty powerful stuff indeed, but a killer??????
NOPE.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Can't even try it over here it's a Class A drug, but seriously.. people must be potty to try the stuff.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Of course they did. Thats why they're not here anymore, they were 'taken away'. Elvis is probably with them too.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I listened to the first video- and what they're playing is music. Or singing. And no, I'm not calling it fake- not til I can get an audio clip of that sound and have it sped up about 5x, if not more.

Now, HUGE question... Instead of us all sitting around going 'Gosh! How weird!', can someone figure out if this is on the up and up 100% and then figure out how to open these portals?

An escape from THIS place would be nice about now.... Heck, I'd go...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JustJoe

Dimethyltryptamine has never killed a single person. It is activly and easily metabolized by the brain.

Stop spreading disinformation

Edit: someone beat me to it, cheers JHC

On topic this is one of the many places ive wanted to visit for a long time. Interesting reading, lots to digest

[edit on 28-10-2009 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
[

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Spectre0o0]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join