It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanity is something everyone should be looking for these days.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I thought that was the No.1 reason we had a space program.
It won't be found on this planet.

Who here claims to be a sane man? If so, what makes you sane? Insanity is everywhere. Nobody disagrees on that. We see it every day in our own houses and on our own beloved streets. We recognize it as soon as it appears.

I do have to agree with your thoughts on insanity. A person would have to be insane not see we are all insane.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Fine. Go down to a loony bin and make friends with the most psychotic schizophrenic and you will then be awakened as to why your words make no sense.

Insanity is caused from a physical illness. It can't be wished away, or treated with the scientologic method of mind over matter.

It is a fact that most do not like to admit. About 75% of the population has some form of psychological problem, with a huge amount being on the verge of total mental breakdown due to bi-polar or other known mental diseases.

The question is, what is causing all of the mental illness? I can't believe this is just a bad gene pool...It must have some cause whether vaccines received as a child, or other external causes like chemicals in food, water, or air. The jugs shown below are for comparison only, and are not included in the auction.
hee hee, edit because I mistakenly hit the paste button after my last cut, or was it a freudian mental slip coming through.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by skepticantiseptic]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

Good for you.

The people are sick. It's in the air, food, and water we consume, interacting with our genes. Our immune systems are being compromised by synthetic chemicals, heavy metals, etc..and our environment is loaded with pathogens.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that we're at the beginning of a new stage in evolution (or extinction!). First mass disease, then mutations, then hopefully we evolve from here.

I would agree about 3/4 are suffering from a fairly serious illness these days.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ever been to a zoo and seen animals acting weird, doing strange repetitive behaviors? Pacing, digging, scratching compulsively, etc?

Some call this "Zoochosis." It happens because the animals' nervous systems are geared towards a certain environment, which is usually not a steel box with a plastic window and a few plants.

Beavers in captivity will even begin to build "phantom dams," fetching imaginary sticks from nowhere and piling them up to make an invisible dam.

I would submit that HUMANS are experiencing something very similar because we live in an environment that is very different than the one our nervous systems were at home in for tens of thousands of years. For almost all of our time as a species, we were hunter-gatherers, living in small packs of no more than 20 individuals, wandering. Agriculture is less than 10,000 years old. The industrial revolution happened a mere 300 years ago. And today's steel-and-concret, halogen-lit world is about 50 years old.

The world we have created is changing too fast for our nervous systems to keep up with. This world may be more "comfortable" than the old hunter-gatherer world, but that doesn't necessarily mean its healthy for us. We are like a two-year-old who has toddled into the kitchen and discovered a sack of raw sugar. The kid will keep stuffing his face with it, his tongue in paradise even as his belly groans in agony. If he keeps it up long enough, serious illness or even death will result. Our "comfort" is like the kid's tongue. Our deeper psychospiritual state is like the rest of the kid's body.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

I have actually already done so or somethig similar. Im friend of psychotic shizophrenics. You have no idea how much I enjoy listening to schizophrenics. I only get a little troubled if they dont believe in themselves and feel afraid to do so.

What is insanity in your understanding? Explain a little better your perspective because I strongly disagree with you and would like to prove you wrong. But before you need to elucidate your point of insanity being a product of physical illness for me. You really think so, right? What if I tell you that physical illness is just a catalyst for evolution or growth?

It is not a fact (if so back your claims with some real evidences instead of playing around with statistics in order to prove your point). And I dont "admit" it because I think its complete BS.

Psychological problems are not problems. They are simply subjective and individual challenges that cant be objectively analized, thus making the entire phenomena of personality disorders bunk.

Miss insanity is knocking on your door. Why wont you let her in?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

The people are sick. I agree. But I dont think they are sick because of something they cant avoid. Thats what the group in power would like ou to think. That there is no way out. That we are doomed.

I think people are sick because of what they believe. I think they are sick because of the ideas they have about themselves and the world.

I study anthropology and Ill tell you that we as humans are long past the biological evolution. In fact we are heading to the third kind of evolution, which is a consciousness evolution. The second kind being cultural. I dont mean that biological and cultural evolution dont exist anymore. What Im saying is that they are not the leaders anymore, they are only a product or a consequence of another form of manifestation now.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
2Th 2:09-12
[Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
reply to post by unityemissions

The people are sick. I agree. But I dont think they are sick because of something they cant avoid. Thats what the group in power would like ou to think. That there is no way out. That we are doomed.

I think people are sick because of what they believe. I think they are sick because of the ideas they have about themselves and the world.

I study anthropology and Ill tell you that we as humans are long past the biological evolution. In fact we are heading to the third kind of evolution, which is a consciousness evolution. The second kind being cultural. I dont mean that biological and cultural evolution dont exist anymore. What Im saying is that they are not the leaders anymore, they are only a product or a consequence of another form of manifestation now.

How could anthropogist have "observed" this evolution when it has never happened before. Your simply reverting back to Holocaust Aryan "science".

1Timothy 6:20
"keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: "

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

I'm starting a New Bible. Might as well get cracking.

EU 1:1: And the self-righteous are seen as an abomination, for their eyes shall be plucked, their teeth pulled out and their tongues slashed by the thousands.

EU 1:2: May their exanguination serve as a reminder not to lick the blade to which they are guided by the scent of hypocrisy. Their last supper shall be the blood they let.

EU 1:3: Let he who hath understanding stop complaining.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Did I say it didnt happen? It is happening now and has been happening for a while. I can see it everywhere, its gaining momentum. The questioning of culture is the starting point. "Does it have to be this way?" "Why is it this way?" "Are there any other more efficient ways to do this?" "Do we really need to do this?"

And that is just the starting point which arose thousands of years ago.
You wouldnt believe where we are at now - God wouldnt allow you to believe.

If you are interested in the subject I highly recommend an incredible book which has LOTS of amazing evidence (its basically an encyclopedia of evidence concerning this topic). The title is 'The Future Of The Human Body' by Michael Murphy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join