It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird dream with artificial clouds and bangs and HUD overlay...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I had the weirdest dream I've had in a while... right when i was waking up a little over 2 hours ago.

Unfortunately I can't remember what it was that caused me to want to look outside the window in this dream... but something had happened that drew my attention to the window.

Looking up out of the window, there was these clouds forming very quickly, then a huge startling bang from what seemed to be like a static charge of some origin in the cloud bank, but no flash at all. Then the clouds started forming very quickly, sort of folding out of a "crack" that was going up the middle of the new formation.

And then it gets weirder... Somehow i could see company logos attached to certain properties of the cloud's sub-formations as they came out of the crack. I didn't have anything on my head in the dream, and unfortunately it's unclear if the overlays were actually on the clouds. I would tend to think they weren't actually on the clouds because I didn't think that specifically was weird in the dream. It was more like an overlay onto the dream itself. I've never experienced anything like that before.

Then i jumped my viewpoint to directly outside, and from my perspective here it would be to the east... way up to the front of the cloud structure, and there was this huge amount of explosion/static-discharge sounds from coming from a thing that had an overlay too, and it said

"0024.wav
playing sound file
2xx/1000"

where "2xx" was this number that was counting down.

--

Then I woke up shortly after, because it was so intensely vivid and bizarre.

The weird thing is later into last summer I had heard lots of unusual "lighting" type sounds that were not super far, up in the clouds, with what sounded like line of sight. It didn't sound like it was coming over the horizon. I don't know if you've ever been to Iowa, but the horizon is pretty darn well defined here.
But it struck me as somehow being inter-related right away.

So what could any of this mean? That all I had was a weird dream based on extrapolation of my observance? Or could this correlate with some aspects of anyone else's dreams? I'm a total newb when it comes to dream research, so forgive me if this is common weirdness.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by TheUnCola]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That's a weird dream. Maybe you are tapping into the wave lengths of some electronic devices, most likely a computer or a TV judging by the coding and ads? Do a search on your computer for 0024.wav and see if you get anything, and listen to it. Also google it.
Like I said, that's a weird dream.

new topics

join