It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda: Swine Flu - Post it here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Please post any propaganda you might find for swine flu in this thread, I'd love to see all the different things that are being done to try and convince people that the pig flu vaccine is the "right" thing to do. I would especially love to see posts from outside the US to show how this is being pushed worldwide.

Here is my contribution as the OP, this one is just plain creepy and targets kids:

[edit on 10/27/2009 by Finalized]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't have any propaganda to add at the moment, but that video is just plain creepy.

According to the YouTube link, kids can soon look forward to an entire episode of that crap.

HHS has teamed up with the Henson Company and its partners to create the special episode titled "Getting a Shot: You can do it!"

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I can't add anything 'usefull'.

But I have to listen to Ryan Seacrest everyday at work...

And they had Dr. Oz on, whoever that is, promoting the vaccine, yet un-promoting it.

You apparently can get it without mercury and stuff in it, about every five minutes on the radio station they promoted it.

Guys my age, are in the not needed area, so I'm cool

But there are tent areas giving away free flu shots.

Given the option, I won't take it, just cause, that's my reason, if I don't absolutely need it, I don't want it!

My boss has had it, and all my friends have gotten it, and their all fine now, I figure I'll be okay, if it comes around, toward me, which it probably will.

All I can add is, the radio stations in the DFW area are promoting it, I'll also add, almost in an un-bias way. Which makes me feel a bit better.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Carriers, the movie. Notice when the teaser went up. January 26,2009.

teaser-trailer.com...

According to ReelzChannel.com ( www.reelzchannel.com... ... ed-release ), Carriers (the movie about bird flu devastating the US) has been sitting on a shelf for 3 years. Paramount dusted it off for a Sept. 4 release, buut, not for a full release, only limited release on 100 screens in 10 cities. OK, nothing too weird, but as the author says, it is a strange move to have a limited release and not have it play in a major market like LA or New York. Where is it playing? In Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Detroit, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Phoenix, Portland, and St. Louis.

What's the weirdness? Well, Atlanta is CDC HQ. Charlotte, NC is a branch office of Novartis dealing with "pharmaceutical preparations". Novartis' main branches are in the nearby Research Triangle park. The CDC has a lab at Research park also. Denver is home to the Ft. Collins CDC lab (suburb of Denver). Detroit is, well, Detroit. Not sure on this one. Minneapolis is the CIDRAP HQ (Center for disease research and Policy). You might hear CIDRAP director Michael Osterholm shilling for h1n1 vaccination on the news.

Philly? Not sure. Pittsburg is a CDC Lab. Phoenix is home to 1 of 3 Mayo Clinic hospitals. Mayo Clinic made the news when they decided to go with Microsoft's HealthVault e-records keeping system. Verichip is partnered with HealthVault ( www.rfidnews.org... ). Portland is home to AVI Biopharma which has ties to Dept of Defense. And St. Louis is home to St. Louis University, one of 8 locations of the H1n1 vaccine testing.
To put the CDC stuff in perspective, there are only ten CDC labs in the US. Atlanta, Anchorage, Cincinnati, Ft. Collins, Hyattsville, MD; Morgantown,WV; Pittsburg, Research Triangle Park,NC; Washington, DC; and Spokane, WA.

(This is why I don't believe h1n1 is even real. CDC has a near monopoly on diagnosis and frankly, there just aren't that many labs for all the US. Note that the CDC Foundation is an international non-profit organization with programs in over 40 countries.
www.cdcfoundation.org...
This is how we get h1n1 diagnosis in many foreign countries.
The CDC Foundation has many corporate sponsors, many drug companies including GlaxoSmithKline.)

Just for future reference, maybe somebody could match timing of "outbreaks" to just after the movie is released in the respective country:

According to IMDB

Carriers (2009)

Country Date
Germany 18 August 2009 (Fantasy Filmfest)
Indonesia 2 September 2009
USA 4 September 2009 (limited)
Mexico 16 September 2009
Netherlands 24 September 2009
Belgium 30 September 2009
Germany 1 October 2009
Spain 16 October 2009
Russia 26 November 2009
Argentina 17 December 2009

Since box office money was obviously not their prime goal, I looked to see if they were part of some free movie promotions in the cities. And indeed, they were. Fill out on online survey of "the rules of survival" in a pandemic situation and get free tickets (from Nudge (book by Obama propaganda adviser) one learns that the act of asking someone a question influences their decision making - are you going to buy a car? makes people more likely to buy a car, hence the emphasis on surveys you see). I suspect the survey had a cookie attached and they followed the moviegoers net habits to see how successful their propaganda was.

These people who monitor flu propaganda are called, "infodemiologists".
Here's an article about these guys.

www.jmir.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Note that Carriers is not the only big infodemiology vehicle. This one came out right before Swine flu came out in late April.
Coral Cross. www.coralcrossthegame.org...

from www.argn.com...

"In order to open a dialogue about Hawaii’s pandemic preparedness and allocation priorities, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is funding an alternate reality game starting in mid-May at CoralCross.org. As part of a larger public engagement initiative that includes community meetings and a live TV panel, the Hawaii State Department of Heath has contracted with the Hawaii Research Center for Future Studies to produce Coral Cross, a “playable scenario” on the island of Oahu. According to Judy Kern at the Communications Office of the Hawaii State Department of Health, the goal of the ARG is to “help encourage public dialogue and elicit input for decision-makers on Hawaii’s pandemic priorities.”

That article is dated April 12, 2009. We didn't start hearing about Swine Flu until a few days later. Bloomberg states the first case was seen in Mexico on April 13.

www.bloomberg.com...

top topics

join