It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inter Dimensional Travel- Not that far of a stretch, but how exactly does it work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
According to Dr. Michio Kaku and his book Hyperspace, Inter Dimensional travel might not be that far off. For instance, if you are traveling slower than the speed of light you could travel forever and ever into nothingness. If you could travel at, or faster than the speed of light you break the 'barrier', and enter the next dimension.

Question is, once you are in say, the fourth dimension, how do fourth dimensional beings perceive you? As he explains, a two dimensional being would only perceive us in 'slices' as we move through their dimension as they have no concept of depth.

For example: take your hand and move it along the edge of a piece of paper. Only the piece of your hand that is currently moving directly in front of the edge of the paper, would be visible to a two dimensional being. In other words, we would not even be flat beings to them, we would not even be fully visible to them...

So, if we enter the fourth dimension, would we change into fourth dimensional beings? How does inter dimensional travel work, if you are only fully visible to your own kind?

I have no idea and probably won't be able to comprehend what a fourth dimensional being looks like, but I'm guessing something like this..

If a 4th dimensional sphere looks something like this..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd9431b0c940.gif[/atsimg]

Then I'm guessing a 4th dimensional being would look something like this-now don't get me wrong, I don't mean it only has three or four heads, but u catch my drift. It's the closest example I could find.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4be3ca95fc8.jpg[/atsimg]

Come to think of it, when the bible talks about the trinity they might just be onto something when it comes to dimension terms. But then again, God would be in the highest dimension so who knows what extras he's got. It definitely would not be 4d so that doesn't make sense....

Another question, if we are one up on the 2nd dimension, that would be our one up on them is depth. What does the 4th dimension have that's one up on us? In other words, what IS the extra dimension?

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I would also like to mention, I have not read the book although I plan to, I have only discussed it with a friend who is currently reading it. So I'm not claiming I know it all, or that I am an expert on the subject.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Jinx, I'm pretty new to the subject myself, but I think what you might want to look into is remote viewing. From what I have read so far, it's basically inter-dimensional/time travel. David Morehouse and Lyn Buchanan are pretty much authorities in this arena and their books can be purchased at amazon fairly inexpensively.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I would think the extra dimensions would include you not having flesh to interfear with your travel, mabey a more flexible type being like a SOUL/SPIRIT would have no prob. traveling thru..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You've got a point, but think of it this way- We have one EXTRA 'element' than the second dimension. So I am assuming the 4th dimension would have one extra too, not something taken away...???

But, seeing you need to travel at or faster than the speed of light, you would need something to travel in, right?

But you do make a thought provoking point..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I dont think every ensuing dimension neccesarily has an extra element. We are as complete as it gets on a physical level.

In OBE'ing we are able to shift dimensions, or as we call them, frequency's or vibratory rates. So in this sense, every dimension can exist on the same plane yet be completely independant of eachother, how radio waves can exist in the same space, yet be picked up individualy.

I never understood why science is so hung up on 2, 3 dimensional references in relation to the universe, to me they are just physical references, .... states of matter, or being in the universe are completely different.

Physical reality would be the bottom dimension, as it is basicaly frozen energy, .... but just like when you shake something vigorously, ... it begins to disapear, and as you progress through the dimensions, particles simply vibrates faster, and faster.

So to perceive another dimension, you would have to cease to be matter all together, and move to the coresponding frequency. This is why science cannot observe them, on a physical level they simply do not exist.

I hope I made sense, I'm all over the place.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Aah so you're basically talking about FRV (frequency resonance vibration) and 1st 2nd 3rd density instead of dimension?

Edit to add link- montalk.net...
Do yourself a favor- read the article in the link, very interesting!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wowzer's, that article is so complex Jinxy, ... I wonder how the author came to such conclusions. As far as me, everything I have learned about the Universe I have gathered from out of body travel.

The human imagination can hardly grasp the true nature of it, so beautiful and complex I dont know if I can even put it into words.

top topics

join