It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im back and ready to read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well my computer died on me and I had to save some cash for a new one...I saved and now I have returned to my beloved ATS...

I have missed this place dearly and Im looking foreward to seeing the changes if any that have occuredd during my recent absence...

I have not been to this site for 3-4 months and after this I look foreward to joining again...

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by McGotti]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Welcome back McGotti.
It is good to see you return. Look forward to reading your imputs again.

seekerof

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I was wondering where you had wandered off to."

Good to have you back.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey McGotti, welcome back.

Have some tea.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Welcome back McGotti. At least DELL has been having big discounts on new computers.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I had missed seeing the good Dr. Zaius in threads. Welcome back. Computer problems are a pain; sometimes the best solution is to just get a new one and upgrade while you are at it.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
what happend to the pc u know?

theres alota computers guys here that can help you with it

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have to say that life away from ATS is no life at all......I lost my imformation edge that I loved....I went for months on basilcly t.v. news and I have to say I was left with a fairly empthy point of view because of so few facts and stories that actually had trails I could follow back to the source of the actual news story....

So many times I was with friends or whoever and the topic turned towards politics and such and I didnt speak up as much because I had lost my primary source of good info.....

I am very happy just to have access to the vast amounts of info,let alone the ability to discuss such topics with intelligent people..

all differences aside..I missed all of you and hope to get into some heated debates as soon as possible..
...Ive been having some serious ATS withdrawals

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

i bought the 256mb geforce 4 and new mother board and processer and failed to get a new power supply[old one was 200 watts].........i installed it and weird sounds happened and my comp refused to work after that lol....

I should have known better than to run new upgrades with out at least bumping up to a 400 watt power supply...my video card and motherboard died after that "upgrade"lol

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey McGotti and Welcome back to ATS!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Welcome back. I could use a new computer, that'd be nice. I think i'll start saving for a new one.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

i bought the 256mb geforce 4 and new mother board and processer and failed to get a new power supply[old one was 200 watts].........i installed it and weird sounds happened and my comp refused to work after that lol....

I should have known better than to run new upgrades with out at least bumping up to a 400 watt power supply...my video card and motherboard died after that "upgrade"lol

rotfl

i figured that or you spilt some water onto the mombo (it happends more then you think, one of my friends watercooling set case fell over by his brother, just after he installed it and for some reason he had the reserve open)

so the psu dint die? I would think it would before dameging the hardware, but i geuss with electisity wierd things can happpen

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Welcome back McGotti have fun but not too much fun though!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Welcome back McGotti
cyaround ats sounds like a lot of trouble with pc these days guess thats anuther person bill gates has to watch out for lol

top topics

join