It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another new fella

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hello all. I can't say I'll be a major poster as I'm something of a night owl but I have enjoyed reading here for awhile now so felt like I should go ahead and join so I could impart my occasional 2 cents.

I'm in my 50s so I've been around the block a time or two and while I'm not what you would call a conspiracy theorist, I have no doubt that there are things that happen behind the scenes among the people we entrust with our well being. I also know that we never hear "the entire story" from the media, especially these days when the media seems to be as much about ratings and bias as fair, comprehensive coverage of events in the world around us.

That doesn't mean that I don't believe in conspiracies either because too often there are events that meld so well that it's hard to say "It's just a coincidence".

I believe in being self-informed, objective and open minded while also trying to maintain perspective.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Graybeard]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Graybeard

Of course a friendly welcome is extended, and should you ever opine I'll see you on the boards.

Welcome to ats.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I believe in being self-informed, objective and open minded while also trying to maintain perspective.

A man after my own heart, welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Greybeard glad to have you among us.Have fun.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Thanks all. As I mentioned, I may not post often but this site covers quite a diverse range of topics that you never know.

I noticed there was a post trying to direct me to another site, talking about censorship or something. Nice touch of irony, eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Sweet!

Welcome to ATS!
I hope you enjoy your stay!

peace

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! It is a pleasure to have you here!

top topics

join