It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you believe aliens are mingling with earthlings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
01-When did you start believing?
From a very young age

02-What triggered your believing?
I remember my mother claiming that a UFO was above the house

03-What convinces you that aliens are real?
The probability

04-What convinces you that aliens are abducting humans, mostly at night?
The accounts, the descriptions, the terror in their voices

05-What do you see as evidence that abductions are really happening?
There is no evidence

06-Why hasn't a world leader claimed of being abducted?
World leaders don't lead. You think Obama checks your tax return? Everything is departmentalised, even the world leaders. They get told what to say and do

07-What makes you believe that aliens are from outside of our stellar neighborhood?
The advancement of home telescopes and home tech would make hiding a local advanced species a strong improbability

08-Do you believe that aliens could be intra-dimensional?
Alien, by the very nature of the word, would be capable of doing something extraordinary

09-Do you want to meet an alien?
Depends entirely on the alien:
Human looking? Sure.
Friendly with glowing fingers? Yeah OK!
Species that regards me as Main Course? No, you go first!

10-If you do meet an alien, how would you qualify the alien so as for you to be sure with whom you're dealing with?
Ask to see their craft and a fly in it
If they're not human looking or a bizarre shape, then that would be a bit of a giveaway
If they're human looking, incapable of making my bike fly, and misplaced their craft, then we'd have to get medical

11-What kind of questions would you ask an alien?
Can I have a fly in your spaceship?
No seriously, can I have a fly in your spaceship?
If you have evolved into an enlightened species, advanced beyond material wealth and possessions, can I have your spaceship?
Go on! I'll let you probe my ass!

12-Your question(s) and answer(s).
Question: How long have you been here?
Question: If I asked you to leave, would you?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Greetings reject,

Yeah i stole cmdtaleon's avatar because he got b& from ATS. It's funny on some threads people think i am him. Helps divide the people that read and the ones who just look at the pictures.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
01-When did you start believing?

My belief is in flux... changes with each bit new evidence, but probably as a child reading books about UFOs.

02-What triggered your believing?

Childhood fantasy now tempered with adult rationality

03-What convinces you that aliens are real?

Depends on the definition of "alien". I'm convinced that intelligent life must exist elsewhere in the universe, but not that they have visited earth.

04-What convinces you that aliens are abducting humans, mostly at night?

I am not convinced of this, even after having an "abduction type" experience myself.

05-What do you see as evidence that abductions are really happening?

The volume of reports would be evidence that SOMETHING is happening... whether it be alien abduction, magnetic anomalies, or HSP, I cannot say.

06-Why hasn't a world leader claimed of being abducted?

Didn't the Japanese First Lady recently make such a claim? Beyond that, I'd say to keep their credibility and job.

07-What makes you believe that aliens are from outside of our stellar
neighborhood?

I'm not even convinced that, if they exist, they are not terrestrial in origin.

08-Do you believe that aliens could be intra-dimensional?

Since I believe in a multiverse of infinite possibilities, I'd say that, if they were real, it has a non-zero probabliity.

09-Do you want to meet an alien?

I wouldn't mind seeing one on TV.

10-If you do meet an alien, how would you qualify the alien so as for you
to be sure with whom you're dealing with?

If I were to meet an actual alien, that would be qualification enough.

11-What kind of questions would you ask an alien?

There would be lengthy and uncomfortable period of silence.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
"Why do you believe aliens are mingling with earthlings?"

They aren't. The government is creating a psychological war with the extraterrestrials (in particular the ones from Andromeda, since they are the most imposing and the most serious threat to our government) imposing much ideology onto us while taking a firm step back to deny any intentional involvement with their constant denial policy.

It is a very intelligent and cunning strategy, because it makes us honestly have the impression that aliens really are diabolic by the media that is driving it (Independence Day and "Fire in the Sky") and then through abducting their own people (us), they can manipulate our minds and make us believe anything. They can then use that to correct collaborated groups, political movements, subcultures, and even counter-cultures to their own liking against any positive extraterrestrial experience. Not only preventing formal and public contact and exchange to take place between our people but effectively turning the public against the non-terrestrials. And to top off, they can just simply deny any involvement and use much of their time hiring paid skeptics and debunkers to put much interest in the government to make it look like they have no interest on the subject. OR... that they were in working together with extraterrestrials. But even that view some of have serves in their interest of distancing humans from any benevolent extraterrestrial. Therefore preventing any act of revolution from taking place that could upset them (our government leaders, special society organizations, and Mainstream Media Benefactors) from continuing to hold this power they have had over our society.

The thing is: the extraterrestrials really don't care. To them this measure is childish, counter-productive, and futile as they would demonstrate in 2012.

The Mainstream Benefactors' new addition to the propaganda misinformation scramble "The Fourth Kind" will not have any affect on the Andromedans and their arrangements in 2012. They (the extraterrestrials) don't care. They've had enough of our government's whining, lying, and stalling. They will act without warning and there will be nothing anyone on this planet can do to stop them. They are that pissed off.

I seriously have a bad feeling for what lies ahead of us.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Its difficult to answer questions that are positively biased to those who believe. I would have liked to see a set of question for people that don't believe in aliens.
snip

Do as I did, start a thread and I'll jump in with my reasons.

I thought of doing what you suggest but I've seen enough reasons from those who don't believe in aliens and I didn't want to hog the field.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join