It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion could be remembered as genocide.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Morbo the Annihilator

You are assuming that wuk is joking.

What if he is not, and you are indeed using up his air??

Whatever you do, don't vote for wuk for any public position, or King of the world. You just might be one of the one's in the minus column..

Although my take on it is that human beings are indeed a virus to the planet earth, and that is no joke....think about it

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
You are assuming that wuk is joking.

What if he is not, and you are indeed using up his air??

Whatever you do, don't vote for wuk for any public position, or King of the world. You just might be one of the one's in the minus column..

Although my take on it is that human beings are indeed a virus to the planet earth, and that is no joke....think about it

Well, then I'll have to work hard to kiss his butt and hope I am of the 5% worthy of life. If not, I agree with you anyway, and we'll let the Earth fluorish without us.

But some of his post was humor - especially the bit about the nap after genocide.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I think he is morbidly joking, however in case he isn't.

This bible verse describes some of the personality traits of the adamantly pro-choice people of our time. I fully expect people to be enraged after reading this scripture, sometimes the bible can do that.

2 Timothy 3 1-7(Amplified Bible)

1BUT UNDERSTAND this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear].

2For people will be lovers of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud and arrogant and contemptuous boasters. They will be abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane.

3(They will be) without natural (human) affection (callous and inhuman), relentless (admitting of no truce or appeasement); [they will be] slanderers (false accusers, troublemakers), intemperate and loose in morals and conduct, uncontrolled and fierce, haters of good.

4[They will be] treacherous [betrayers], rash, [and] inflated with self-conceit. [They will be] lovers of sensual pleasures and vain amusements more than and rather than lovers of God.

5For [although] they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it [their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession]. Avoid [all] such people [turn away from them].

6For among them are those who worm their way into homes and captivate silly and weak-natured and spiritually dwarfed women, loaded down with [the burden of their] sins [and easily] swayed and led away by various evil desires and seductive impulses.

7[These weak women will listen to anybody who will teach them]; they are forever inquiring and getting information, but are never able to arrive at a recognition and knowledge of the Truth.

As a side point have you seen these personalities traits in some drivers, co-workers and neighbors. Abortion issue aside, these negative traits have surfaced more than ever before in history, I really have noticed it the last 10 years, never used to be this way. And some of these people are pro-life too, so am not just picking one the pro-choice people here.

Basically if the shoe fits you own it when it comes to this bible verse, and it doesn't matter who you are or what your belief structure is.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Really? God? C'mon now, if anyone is an advocate for genocide it's God. Don't believe me? Look up the flood, look up passover, look up Sodom and Gomorrah. God loves him some genocide.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Oh I am aware of it.

Since when is the genocide of absolute evil bad, when God's justice calls for it, not mans imperfect and flawed justice?

Since the unborn can't be evil the two topics can't compare.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Passover
: God don't give a damn about your first born. God don't give a damn about the innocent.

Don't give me that. Children can't sin.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

That is the entire point! Abortions are a very personal and traumatic experience for a woman. These decisions aren't made lightly by anyone. I have debated in depth against abortion. The true fact is, it's a horrible experience for a person and so it's not a decision that is made lightly.

No question about it. Now it boils down to 'responsibility' for your actions. Actions that would lead you to abortion, unless your raped.

I couldn't blame couples entirely in the case of consensual, irresponsible sex.. I think a lot of it has to do with media and entertainment. Simply too much sex in TV, ads, music. They just tell you it's good, but they don't tell you the consequences if you're not prepared.

Granted most of us are gullible beings... But the media shouldn't take advantage of it, unless they're made up of pure evil! Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join